Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BondLady chat 7/2/2011

DRV1804

[bondLady] so the banks wouldd eat u on the spread an use ur money once its deposited in there bank to make money too so they win 2 times with YOUR MONEY

[bondLady] understand?

[bondLady] banks are not in buisness just so u can write checks an have someplace to keep ur money

[bondLady] there a bank cause they make a lot of money of the money in there banks

[bondLady] they invest your money

[bondLady] they make money

[bondLady] just be aware and understand this stuff

[bondLady] its easy on this part

[bondLady] when the rv comes

[bondLady] look at the cbi

[bondLady] see the rate

[bondLady] call the bank

[bondLady] get the buy/sell rate

[bondLady] do the math subtract the cbi rate from the buy/sell rate

[bondLady] u will quickly see what i mean

[bondLady] i mean some people feel safer just going to a bank

[bondLady] and thats fine too

[shredd] BondLady thank you...question: is there any reason why forex would be different than cbi rate?

[bondLady] i dunno shredd

[shredd] ok

[bondLady] ive always went by the cbi

[bondLady] thats the place u will know 100%

[ohgesub] BondLady yes..

[bondLady] thats where i will see my rate an thats the rate i will be acting on the cbi

[bondLady] because until it shows up on the cbi u cant do a thing with it no matter where it shows

[bondLady] it has to 1st show on the central banks

[shredd] ok, when will cbi update next? they are closed for weekend right?

[ohgesub] Shredd with RV?

[bondLady] sunday

[bondLady] sunday thru thursday cbi hours

[bondLady] days

[bondLady] an also

[bondLady] remember

[bondLady] if u want to allow a bank

[bondLady] to take ur dinars

[bondLady] an send them off for a few weeks

[bondLady] to the treasury or to a bank that might have this certain type of dela rue machine

[bondLady] its not all dela rue machines

[bondLady] theres a few diff kinds

[bondLady] the 1 that counts money all banks have those

[Mr Rockett] However many banks can do on site verification without a de la rue, just NEVER SEND THEM OFF TO ANYONE!!!

[bondLady] the 1 that checks for counterfits an authinticity is the 1 u will want to know if they have

[bondLady] yes

[bondLady] the banks are also schooled in the secutrity features on the dinar

[bondLady] as they have the most security features of all money in the world

[bondLady] an they can eye ball it

[bondLady] but will they

[bondLady] or will they eye ball it give u a small portion an send the rest off for verifications

[bondLady] the boa here where i live

[bondLady] says they will send ur money off but they will credit u 10 k imediantly to ur account to spend

[bondLady] but not the rest until it can be authinticated

[bondLady] i dont want my dinars out of my site

[bondLady] ive dealt with crooks for a long time

[bondLady] and a lot of crooks wore buisness suits an ties an talked very well

[brunsDad5] BondLady LOL!

[bondLady] but they were still crooks

[bondLady] soooooooooooooooooooooo

[bondLady] do ur own dilligence an make the best decisions for ur self

[shredd] BondLady -- how will brokers transact this? Immediate wire?

[bondLady] suposedly shred wire transfers u verify its in ur account before leavein there office of the broker

[bondLady] suposedly shred wire transfers u verify its in ur account before leavein there office of the broker

[bondLady] id surely go with a very reputable broker

[bondLady] i wouldnt just pick any 1 off the net

[bondLady] fo sho

[bondLady] so while i have time

[bondLady] an smitten is copying us

[smitty10] lol

[bondLady] any thing else yall wanna discuss?

[smitty10] BondLady Several have asked where you think we are now

[shredd] BondLady -- again, thank you so much

[bondLady] yqw shredd

[bondLady] well smitten lol

[bondLady] i dont have that much time BYE

[smitty10] BondLady lol

[bondLady] lol jus kiddin

[smitty10] BondLady lol

[ohgesub] Smitty10 ty can't tink of anything now

[bondLady] well where are we every one

[bondLady] we have the huge news of the dfi in the hands of iraq now

[pjam] BondLady I would've hoped that would have been a short answer...

[bondLady] they are in charge of there own oil profits for the 1st time in 8 long yrs for them

[bondLady] they control there money now

[bondLady] the hcl has been amended an should soon be passed in the house

[bondLady] huge news there as well

[bondLady] article 140 is ready to be implemted fully and they are doin that too

[bondLady] as we saw them pay 33,000 people to relocate away from the disputed areas pertaining to art 140 an its borders

[bondLady] we see the monetary change comming thru the cbi

[bigpuller] sounds like maliki has gotten the okay for the majority vote so maybe we will have the ministers this week

[bondLady] and connecting to all surrounding countrys banks an lettin them in on whats to come when shabs should shortly change his monetary policy that has kepted the dinar stable at 1170 for 3 yrs and has kept inflation down

[bondLady] now the dinar isnt so stable as money is pouring into iraq

[bondLady] an inflation is riseing fast

[bondLady] as almost ev thing has to be imported

[bondLady] an even tho money is flowin thats also causeing inflation

[bondLady] cause the dinar is undervalued

[bondLady] hence a monetary change is desperatly needed

[bondLady] as well as shabs releasing the lower denominations

[bondLady] they are makein to much money to keep the 000 notes around an must use a easier method

[bondLady] an with that comes more purchaseing power for the iraqis

[bondLady] an will curb inflation also with a rv as it brings there currency more up to par

[bondLady] so then were to the goi

[bondLady] and there need to complete there 1st baby step as a free country

[bondLady] they need to form there own government

[bondLady] and its been hard on them to do

[bondLady] they have so many different personalitys

[bondLady] whove hated each other for 5000 yrs

[bondLady] an there all sitting in the same room

[bondLady] tryin to agree on 1 person for the 3 ministers each

[bondLady] this is hard

[bondLady] becaue these are the top 3 positions of power

[bondLady] something they all crave and want

[bondLady] they have to be careful who gets these positions

[bondLady] power in the wrong hands could be devastating

[bondLady] so its takein them along time

[bondLady] and yes the papers say allawi will come back this week

[bondLady] but will he really?

[bondLady] or will maliki cont to go ahead like hes doin an work with the iraqi list

[bondLady] an try to stay close to the agreements of erbril

[bondLady] an give the iraqi list the defence minister

[bondLady] but keep the power that allwi wanted as supreme council

[bondLady] he wanted power over malikis decisions

[bondLady] cant be 2 chiefs fighting over ev thing

[bondLady] some 1 has to be able to have the decideing vote here

[bondLady] 50/50 would never work as we seen for the last 6 months

[bondLady] they fight

[bondLady] and they like it

[bondLady] the arguments is part of there life

[bondLady] an they barter

[bondLady] they love these things

[bondLady] an causes things to bre drug out

[bondLady] maliki is downsizing the gov

[bondLady] gettin rid of some ministers an deputies

[bondLady] makein it more functionable government

[bondLady] and he says

[bondLady] he will bring the rest of the ministers this week an then they will do a majority vote an hopefully set the gov

[bondLady] an as i see it obedi the one allawi put up for the defence minister

[bondLady] will get that position hence keepin that part of the contrat to erbril

[bondLady] an maliki namein the other 2 an then majority vote for a majority gov

[bondLady] so what else

[bondLady] i think thats where we are today

[bondLady] i believe they need the complete gov

[bondLady] we will just have to wait an see

[bondLady] it maybe not needed but shabibi said when some 1 asked him

[bondLady] in washington when he was in the states

[bondLady] would it rv? yes but we need security

[bondLady] so the security ministers is whats left to go in the gov

[bondLady] will that be the water mark to this whole thing?

[bondLady] i dunno

[bondLady] but ive always said set the gov open the entire budget

[bondLady] ill stand with that as ive been sayin it since dec 2010 i stand by that

[bondLady] but no one knows

[bondLady] but yet here we are

[bondLady] any thing else any one wants to talk about?

[campdav] BondLady Great presentation and thanks I do have a q

[bye the sea] That is a fantastic review of where we are....Thank you so much....

[bigpuller] bondlady do you think the rest of the hcl is on parliaments desk and its one of the laws they say they will pass this week

[bondLady] ty campers bring it on

[bondLady] tyvm bts

[bondLady] yes bp

[ohgesub] BondLady TYVM Bing, Bang, Boom you said it all.....

[bondLady] but i always believed the hcl needed a complete goi to sign off on the hcl but i dont

know

[bondLady] just my opinon

[campdav] Shabbs in a way said that these lD's would be distributed, I took that in spite of the haggling between A & M do you see him sort of bypassing them

[bondLady] yqw ohg

[campdav] Or as DRC said Sabbs went All in

[bondLady] i hoped to see it by the 30th camper

[bondLady] but here we are

[campdav] Yep

[bondLady] is he waiting for them to complete the gov an set the security ministers

[bondLady] im not sure

[campdav] Ok thanks

[bondLady] but i believe shabs statement he was gonna release them will stand

[allntime] BondLady TY..very uplifting to see this transpiring before our eyes.

[bondLady] shabs dont lie

[bondLady] but maybe the holidays not only for us but for them also play into this

[campdav] Shabbs don't wish he were in charge of all this

[bondLady] we just have to wait an see

[bigpuller] so we have the ministers and the hcl is how i see it

[campdav] bigpuller Erbil?

[bigpuller] yes erbil

[bondLady] have them read my chats basically starting from march 16th to date neednrv

[bondLady] bout he best way i can think of

[allntime] BondLady I was reading someone's opinion earlier that there would not be a revalue but a redomination only. But didn't Shabb's say the word REVALU in his speech in the US earlier this year?

[bondLady] theres no handbook for a fast rv just have to read

[bondLady] b ut theres a ton of info in my chats section

[campdav] Lets say after the 1st all done with the UN IMF stuff

[shredd] lol

[shredd] just don't count to three,

[campdav] Is it possible that they could have pulled the trigger

[ohgesub] campdav good...

[bondLady] anythings possible i guess

[campdav] ohgesub

[bondLady] sunday when the cbi opens should ans that for u camper

[bondLady] any more questions?

[bigpuller] BondLady some have said because they have so much money available to them through the dfi fund now there would not be an incentive to rv...could you adress that

[pjam] And it looks like the the minister of interior has been axed by Maliki downsizing and all we need is 2 with Obeidi and Min. of Security...

[bondLady] maliki has been workin hard

[bondLady] these last few days

[bondLady] trimmin down the gov

[campdav] lol BondLady

[bondLady] an he knows who he wants in those ministries an i think this week will basically show most things per a complete goi

[bondLady] we just have to wait an see'

[bondLady] an try to avoid the what if's an stay with where were actually at imo

[pjam] bigpuller the best word in BL's chat was INFLATION with money coming in and inflation rising Shabibi won't stand for it and they have to level off inflation with re valuing the currency

[bondLady] bp because they have so much money avail is why they have to rv one of the very good reasons imo

[bondLady] because all this excess cash flowin in is causeing high inflation

[bondLady] as i had just said up there in the chat

[bondLady] its because there currency is undervalued

[bondLady] it needs to catch up with the money flow to stableise the dinar an inflation imo

[campdav] In this time the IMF UN , forzx office, the WB moving to Iraq, all indicates big sweeping changes

[bigpuller] i knew the answer but yesterday we had so many members worried about that ..that it didnt seem to calm them when we gave the explanation so i wanted to hear it from you

[smitty10] bigpuller Very true

[nilabu] what's the good word this morning?

[bondLady] bp np hun

[pjam] But not only that but it was stated...even though they are soverign...the will be audited for every expenditure and one of the rules are if they take any revenue and spend it on anything other than the infrastructure of Iraq....BIG TROUBLE!!! They still don't have money to spend at the whim of their notions

[nilabu] oh do I need to sit on my hands?

[bondLady] no nila

[nilabu] interesting news day

[bondLady] yes theres commitees already set up with auditors

[bondLady] to make sure coruption dont rob the people of there wealth now from the dfi billons released to them

[bondLady] they gave 25 billon of the oil profits to the people they have to pass the hcl to give that

too them imo

[bondLady] that is the 4th an final part of the hcl that there workin on

[campdav] BondLady That means an open budget to do that

[bondLady] the distribution of the profits made from the sale of oil for the last 8 yrs

[bondLady] that belongs to iraq an its people the hcl insures they get it an how much to whom etc

[pjam] campdav Chapter 8 is more tedious than 7...7 is sanctions...8 you get freedom and with that enough rope to hang yourself if you don't comply with by the standards of the world community

[campdav] pjam Yes its a perfect measure, I hope

[pjam] campdav I do as well

[bondLady] the 15% to the people of the budget has to do with the hcl imo

[nilabu] what's the latest issue with Article 140 and does it have any part in this now?

[bondLady] so we see so many things right here right now an soon the poor iraqis will have a life of something other than terror and dispair

[bondLady] im sure the last 20 yrs of war will never leave there minds and hearts but not worrying where there next meal will come from or milk for there baby or a roof over there head or electricity to cool them from 100 to 130 degree heat an water will make them maybe smile from time to time

[bondLady] work jobs so they feel there self worth again

[campdav] ohgesub Its a great source of reality when the fanfare..........

[bondLady] by being able to provide for there familys

[pjam] BondLady again your elaboration far exceeds our expectations...even though you have been saying this all along you are wonderful at keeping us in this fight until the last round. TY very much

[bondLady] its goin to make a huge differance in there very much very needed very deserved lifes

[nilabu] BondLady, I've seen a lot of "region" dispute articles....what are they disputing?

[bondLady] art 140 isnt a issue any more nila

[pjam] BondLady you are welcome but we are the beneficiaries so again thanks to you...

[bondLady] its settled there implementing they have comittees to make sure its all done per agreements

[bondLady] if they dont form the majority then theres a good chance iraq will be split into regions like maybe states im not sure

[bondLady] i doubt there gonna take place i believe maliki is an will get his majority gov

[bondLady] the people are ready to move on there sick of the last year and a half

[bondLady] there ready for a life just like us but for them for real a life

[bondLady] some 1 brot up the biblical part of this

[bondLady] and the bible plays a huge huge part of iraq

[bondLady] i had recieved a email about the things mentioned about iraq things mentioned in the bible

[bondLady] we invested in the garden of eden

BondLady] we didnt invest in a place like siberia

[bondLady] we invested in what God created

[bondLady] here are a few things

[bondLady] 1. The Garden of Eden was in Iraq . 2. Mesopotamia, which is now Iraq, was the cradle of civilization! 3. Noah built the ark in Iraq . 4. The Tower of Babel was in Iraq . 5. Abraham was from Ur, which is in Southern Iraq . 6. Isaac's wife Rebekah is from Nahor, which is in Iraq . 7. Jacob met Rachel in Iraq . 8. Jonah preached in Nineveh - which is in Iraq . 9. Assyria, which is in Iraq, conquered the ten tribes of Israel . 10. Amos cried out in Iraq .

[bondLady] 11 Babylon , which is in Iraq , destroyed Jerusalem . 12. Daniel was in the lion's den in Iraq . 13. The three Hebrew children were in the fire in Iraq (Jesus had been in Iraq also as the fourth person in the Fiery Furnace!). 14. Belshazzar, the King of Babylon saw the 'writing on the wall' in Iraq . 15. Nebuchadnezzar, King of Babylon, carried the Jews captive into Iraq . 16. Ezekiel preached in Iraq . 17. The wise men were from Iraq . 18. Peter preached in Iraq .

[bondLady] 19. The 'Empire of Man' described in Revelation is called Babylon --which was a city in Iraq. And you have probably seen this one: Israel is the nation most often mentioned in the Bible. But do you know which nation is second? It is Iraq !

[bondLady] However, that is not the name that is used in the Bible. The names used in the Bible are Babylon , Land of Shinar , and Mesopotamia ... The word Mesopotamia means between the two rivers, more exactly between the Tigris And Euphrates Rivers .

[bondLady] The name Iraq means country with deep roots. Indeed Iraq is a country with deep roots and is a very significant country in the Bible. No other nation, except Israel , has more history and prophecy associated with it than Iraq .

[bondLady] just wanted to add this to our chat

[bondLady] because for me when i began to seek the truth in this investment

[bondLady] i had to begin with its history

[bondLady] to be able to know how they think how they make there decisions

[bondLady] how they behave

[bondLady] all these things were important to decipher these articles to me

[bondLady] and sunday school lessons as a kid sure helped me to get to the point of understanding i have today

[bondLady] hope u all are incouraged by all of our chat today

[bondLady] and know were are blessed beyond words to be in the position we are today in this investment

[bondLady] anywhos drops the mic an walks off

• Upvote 11

She's quite a lady, highly respected and very knowledgable, plus she is a tremendously nice person. I've never heard a single person say anything bad about her. But I have seen some pretty tough dudes stop whatever they're saying and pay attention when she walks into a room.

She's quite a lady, highly respected and very knowledgable, plus she is a tremendously nice person. I've never heard a single person say anything bad about her. But I have seen some pretty tough dudes stop whatever they're saying and pay attention when she walks into a room.

Thx Bondlady.....you sound a lot like my wife...she is one tough lady..smart, tenacious, giving, and loves a man that is thankful to have her in his life. BTW she has MS and so far has been beating in for 18 years now. RV or no RV, I am a lucky man!! Thanks again for all you do!! :D :D

It's so nice to see you, erh, hear you, that is read you. There's never any bull poopy2, i mean pooh pooh, you know what I mean. Anyway, you have a way of cutting to the chase. That was a boatload of words to ingest, hope it doesn't get in the way of my drink. Any it's good to get your take on things. Sure beats the "gurus" inerpretation/it's happening now stuff. As always we got your back.

He drops his margarita and stumbles through the barstools. :P

I have a question ,it seems inflation is a primary concern if Iraq keeps signing all these contracts with foriegn companies without Rving the currency would it on paper warrent a LOP---not real just on pending future income to the country--Heck ,our own country uses numbers that in a lot of cases don't happen for budgets, but in Iraq's case would that be a reason to lop currency even if it has not filtered down to the general population as a whole--I am not a lop fan at all but trying to think of all possiblities--these folks just don't think the way we do, there are the masters of deception a real rival to NV/NK

Jusk asking for an opinion

Cliff