Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bank in Arlington Tx

l walker

Don't deal in rumors but, for you folks that don't live in Texas and frequent the Wal-Mart stores, First Convenience Bank is the bank in almost every Wal-Mart. :blink:

I stopped at the one in Sulphur Springs a few months ago and asked the guy behind the counter if they did foreign currency. He said sure. The he asked me if I was talking about the Iraq Dinar and I said yes. He said we can order them for you, it will take a few days to get them but no problem. So I asked if they would buy them back if I decided to sell my dinars and he said sure. :o

Didn't ask him the spread or what they were selling them for; just thought it was weird that I could have bought my dinar in a Wal-Mart store instead of DinarTrade.

:rolleyes::wub::lmao::twothumbs:

not bashing but what if you weren't a christian? what if you were a jew, or catholic, etc., would that make this story less believable?

Not trying to offend anyone but I have a very close family and we have just been thanking Jesus all day for our Dinar blessing. I think about what if I had never found out about this opportunity. This is going to change my entire family tree and I just wanted to share with everyone. I'm just an excited 33 year old woman that has big dreams. I listened to one of Tony's conference call this am and then when I called the bank I just had to say thank you Jesus!

• Upvote 3

Get a F%#@ing life man. This is your first post and you post this BS. Really go pump up the jam so where else :o

Don't thank this person for a lie, give him a -1. We don't need people like this here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

WOW! One word-ANGERMANGEMENT

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

This is not a rumor but happened to me today.

I called First Convenience Bank in Arlington Tx (this is a small 2nd chance bank) today about 2 hours ago and I asked the lady that answered the phone do they exchange foreign currency and she said yes. I told her I have some Iraq Dinars that I want to cash in and she said they DO take it. So I asked, well how much will I get for it and she said I don't know I need to put the amounts in the computer and then she said BUT it had not changed yet, (acting like I didn't know what she was talking about) I said what change? She said the rate, it is going to change soon. I asked sooo, they already told you the rate is going to change, she said Yes, I asked, do you know when and she said no but it is going to change soon so I said well, I guess I better wait and bring them in once the rate changes and she said, Yes...... I am so excited. I called my mom in Arkansas and sis in New Jersey, everyone is so excited. My sis lives right across the street from T D Bank and she said when she woke up this morning there were a lot of people standing outside the bank, so she hurried and went over there to see if it was done and of course nothing yet BUT we are all on the look out, any day now. Pretty much most of all my Christian family holds dinars and we can't wait!

Thank you Jesus!

I wish my balance in my bank account looked like this.

32f73e70bd0e88af7ba9b8eb65add3de.jpeg

• Upvote 3

Get a F%#@ing life man. This is your first post and you post this BS. Really go pump up the jam so where else ohmy.gif

Don't thank this person for a lie, give him a -1. We don't need people like this here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

We don't need people like you here. you need to get a life. You do not know if that happened or not. It's people like you that give people a bad name at DV. I am thankful this is a free country and Adam allows freedom of speech even if it does allows people like yourself. I pray God will touch you in a joyful way and remove the anger and unforgiveness in your heart.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

This is not a rumor but happened to me today.

I called First Convenience Bank in Arlington Tx (this is a small 2nd chance bank) today about 2 hours ago and I asked the lady that answered the phone do they exchange foreign currency and she said yes. I told her I have some Iraq Dinars that I want to cash in and she said they DO take it. So I asked, well how much will I get for it and she said I don't know I need to put the amounts in the computer and then she said BUT it had not changed yet, (acting like I didn't know what she was talking about) I said what change? She said the rate, it is going to change soon. I asked sooo, they already told you the rate is going to change, she said Yes, I asked, do you know when and she said no but it is going to change soon so I said well, I guess I better wait and bring them in once the rate changes and she said, Yes...... I am so excited. I called my mom in Arkansas and sis in New Jersey, everyone is so excited. My sis lives right across the street from T D Bank and she said when she woke up this morning there were a lot of people standing outside the bank, so she hurried and went over there to see if it was done and of course nothing yet BUT we are all on the look out, any day now. Pretty much most of all my Christian family holds dinars and we can't wait!

Thank you Jesus!

I JUST LOVE IT DON'T YOU, THESE NEWBIE'S BANK STORIES JUST CRACK ME UP.....THEY ARE CLUELESS :lol::lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

Not trying to offend anyone but I have a very close family and we have just been thanking Jesus all day for our Dinar blessing. I think about what if I had never found out about this opportunity. This is going to change my entire family tree and I just wanted to share with everyone. I'm just an excited 33 year old woman that has big dreams. I listened to one of Tony's conference call this am and then when I called the bank I just had to say thank you Jesus!

Thank you for the post and I do hope it is true. But one word of advice, Tony (I believe you mean Tony TNT) is not exactly a great person to be listening to, he does not have a very good track record. But once again thank you for the research and only time will tell now. God Bless!

I'm glad to see your happiness. I can only give a friendly suggestion to not get too delusional and wait some before really jumping for joy, until this thing (RV) gets officially confirmed. Only want to spare you a bad feeling in case it doesn't pan out.....Hope for the Best and be mentally prepared for any occurrance....Good Luck.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

I'm glad to see your happiness. I can only give a friendly suggestion to not get too delusional and wait some before really jumping for joy, until this thing (RV) gets officially confirmed. Only want to spare you a bad feeling in case it doesn't pan out.....Hope for the Best and be mentally prepared for any occurrance....Good Luck.

Thanks. I have been vested in the dinar for almost 3 years now. I have had a few let downs to say the least. I have called banks in the past and never got a response like today. But Thanks friend!

• Upvote 1

Newbie's and Bank Stories - Guess I'll run right out and buy some more - RIGHT!!!! I would say "thanks" for the post, - oh well, I just did. :rolleyes:

Thank GOD a man with a brain who can see the truth to this lie.

We don't need people like you here. you need to get a life. You do not know if that happened or not. It's people like you that give people a bad name at DV. I am thankful this is a free country and Adam allows freedom of speech even if it does allows people like yourself. I pray God will touch you in a joyful way and remove the anger and unforgiveness in your heart.

Amen. Look at the truth not your lies... :blink:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

not bashing but what if you weren't a christian? what if you were a jew, or catholic, etc., would that make this story less believable?

Gosh, Sister Teresa taught us that as Catholics we were Christians- something happen I wasn't told about?

• Upvote 1

First convenience bank Arlington Tx inside kroger off 360 and Arkansas.......... Call for yourself. It's not that hard.

Sure newbie. Give me the phone number and who you spoke with. I will call right now!!!

If you are write I will post it. If not you are just another pump pump pumper!!!!!!!!!

Of course the banks are close, wow you are lucky. Truth won't come out till Tuesday.

Enough with the pumping really. Welcome to DV, just don't pump on your first post.

Really man, really.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3