Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BANK STORY - BOZEMAN MONTANA!!!!!!!

gridkeeper

On July 5th, go back to your bank and give the manager the "wink". He will then let you see the rate that is "live" on Forex. It's all in the "wink". Left eye = $3.86. Right eye = $13.42. Choose your eye carefully for the magic "wink".

Sweet...a bank story close to home. If this thing hits I would be more than happy to drive to Bozeman but can probably find a bank right here in Billings. I havent even tried checking around to see if any of the local banks will be handling dinars yet. I don't want to waste thier time until it has really happened. Nice story tho. Thanks!

GO RV!!!!!!

My thoughts too, I'm still going to circle that date in red on my calendar though. At this point, what else have we got? :lol:

That's the day ( July 5th) that Sonny1 indicated for the RV saying he feels extra-confident about it.... He re-confirmed that no later than yesterday.

Edited by umbertino

My thoughts too, I'm still going to circle that date in red on my calendar though. At this point, what else have we got? :lol:

We really don't have anything else to go on.

Hey Corporate, is the $0.02 your prediction for the rate?:o:D

Now we have the rate and date! Wheee

$0.02...wouldn't that be funny! (Not really...) :lol:

Just joined DV this morning.

And allready laying the ground work as a NEGATIVE GUY hugh.

What a shame,people expect more leadership qualities in a Corporate Exec.

Come on dude let the Montana country boy dream it's not hurting anybody.

Even a NEWBIE can contribute more than negativity.

You're correct sir! I did join this morning, and I am seeing a lot of people believing talking heads. I'm not a negative person, just a person that states that facts when the information given is incorrect.

Wishful thinking makes your broke, not rich.

My $0.02!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Not happening!

1. A teller would not know anything about the revaluation, especially since the large banks aren't even talking about it.

2. A friend of a friend said......

3. July 5th is possible, why Tuesday. Iraq doesn't care for our Independence Day, so the date is just another day. (IFF [if & Only If], that does come true, then I wouldn't complain about July 5th; statistically there is a very small chance for the RV on this date.)

My $0.02!

That is why I posted it in the Rumors section. In truth I'm not sure I would believe it either, if the tables were turned. I mean, you don't know me from Adam (pun intended).

I can say this though: It happened to me and I'm still not sure I believe it. My friends and I are running around with perma-grin trying to figure out who we know that we can share the info with locally.

Pretty phenomenal day if it all turns out to be as real as it sounds.

Anyway, blessing to you and your cynicism. It's all good!

• Upvote 6

Hey, could July 5th be Adam's birthday!?:unsure::lol:

Nelg...it is my wife's birthday and as you already probably suspected, she wasn't supposed to make it to her next one but GOD smiled on her and looks like she's going to get this one. I hope she gets to see the rv as she would smile for my sake!!! Cheers

• Upvote 3

Just joined DV this morning.

And allready laying the ground work as a NEGATIVE GUY hugh.

What a shame,people expect more leadership qualities in a Corporate Exec.

Come on dude let the Montana country boy dream it's not hurting anybody.

Even a NEWBIE can contribute more than negativity.

Brisco, right you are, we shouldn't dampen people's hope. A teller in the right place at the right time has as much chance of being "informed" as the president of the bank. I retired from one of the major telecommunication companies and we had a janitor that knew more about what was supposed to be high level info than most middle to upper management. His intel methods was overhearing conversations while cleaning and by keeping one ear to the wall when no one was watching. Not exactly hi tech stealth! :D

That is why I posted it in the Rumors section. In truth I'm not sure I would believe it either, if the tables were turned. I mean, you don't know me from Adam (pun intended).

I can say this though: It happened to me and I'm still not sure I believe it. My friends and I are running around with perma-grin trying to figure out who we know that we can share the info with locally.

Pretty phenomenal day if it all turns out to be as real as it sounds.

Anyway, blessing to you and your cynicism. It's all good!

'gridkeeper',

Good evening!

I commend you for the way you remained positive in the face of adversity from the negative post from 'CorporateExec'.

GG

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Here's my bank story....Went to the bank to cash in my Dinars.....All the bank employees looked at me like I was nuts... RV what....Cash in when, Then the bank manager pulled me aside and told me...................................................To go home...

I thought it was kind of funny. Just from the context that most bank employees look at you like you are from another planet when you start talking dinar. Had a similar experience with a personal banker at a local Wells Fargo about 6 months ago, but I know better now. WAIT TILL POST RV! :lol:

That's the day ( July 5th) that Sonny1 indicated for the RV saying he feels extra-confident about it.... He re-confirmed that no later than yesterday.

If it happens, I'll eat my wig.........and I'm hungry!

• Upvote 1

Brisco, right you are, we shouldn't dampen people's hope. A teller in the right place at the right time has as much chance of being "informed" as the president of the bank. I retired from one of the major telecommunication companies and we had a janitor that knew more about what was supposed to be high level info than most middle to upper management. His intel methods was overhearing conversations while cleaning and by keeping one ear to the wall when no one was watching. Not exactly hi tech stealth! :D

Yup. In this case, the "Teller" is an older woman who has known my friend for 40 years. She knew he had Dinar and called him specifically to tell him. I would not be surprised to find that she is a Dinar holder as well.

Gridkeeper

I would like to see something happen...just don't continue to post bank stories about a friend of a friend of a friend....

well, I'd sure like to be posting something else, but this was all I had. Would love to know the rate, for instance.

Sorry it didn't make you feel better cause it sure made my day.

gridkeeper

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Not happening!

1. A teller would not know anything about the revaluation, especially since the large banks aren't even talking about it.

3. July 5th is possible, why Tuesday. Iraq doesn't care for our Independence Day, so the date is just another day. (IFF [if & Only If], that does come true, then I wouldn't complain about July 5th; statistically there is a very small chance for the RV on this date.)

My $0.02!

I agree with line 1 and line 2... As for line 3 He stated that the dinar would revalue tomorrow and we could cash in Tuesday. The banks are closed monday no matter what country cares... Anyhoo..... I will belive it when I see it. otherwise just keep waiting. ;)

• Upvote 1

Not happening!

My $0.02!

You look like a younger version of Gordon Gekko, right after Bud set him up....

Ouch....

Is that your pic for real or just something you found on the internet? Just asking.

You look like a younger version of Gordon Gekko, right after Bud set him up....

That movie was great and Michael Douglas acting was awesome... He didn't win an Oscar for nothing for that movie.

The speech before the shareholders scene is memorable.

Edited by umbertino