Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I'm anxious to hear from the gurus and experts

as to why the RV didn't happen by June 30th. Of equal amusement will be hearing their next projected date and offer reasons why that is valid. :huh:

Because the entire RV is a scam that was created by the dinar sellers/pumpers. I talked to a guy back in 2005 who swore on his life it would happen before January 1, 2006. He even sent me "official" CBI and Iraqi gov. documents confirming this.

His number was disconnected the first week of 2006.

It's a scam. Plain and simple!

• Downvote 1

Because the entire RV is a scam that was created by the dinar sellers/pumpers. I talked to a guy back in 2005 who swore on his life it would happen before January 1, 2006. He even sent me "official" CBI and Iraqi gov. documents confirming this.

You are sooooo pathetic!! Nothing better to do than to sit around online and come here whining. Sheesh!! Go find your mommy. Maybe she can put you to work doing something productive, like mowing the lawn or cleaning the basement, or something.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

as to why the RV didn't happen by June 30th. Of equal amusement will be hearing their next projected date and offer reasons why that is valid. :huh:

Don't worry. The scammers will create another fictional story and make up another fictional conversation between "big whigs" who know when the RV will happen.

Then it won't and they give another excuse and you repeat the whole cycle again. Just repeat again and again as more and more people drop off the bandwagon.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

WayCool, I have seen this same post from you several times about the Dinar being a scam. We know how you feel. Thank God we live in a country where you can speak freely, so you have spoken. The guru disconnected his phone, we got it. FYI, please don't show everyone how ignorant you are by calling this a scam. IT IS A CURRENCY. It cannot be a scam. A scam means you lose 100% of your money. This is a currency that can be turned back in for USD at any time. Yes, minus fees, but you get the super majority of your money back. The idea of a get rich quick deal may not come true, that is the speculation, the challenge, the thrill, the excitement. Not the scam. If you feel the way you do, then leave. Just go back to your life and quit making a fool of yourself. We ALL know the risks and rewards of this investment. NOT SCAM, but investment.

• Upvote 1

Did the dude take your money? Can you not change your Dinar in for US Dollars? If he didn't take your cash, he didn't scam you.

As far as I see it...it's only a scam if the CBI is behind all of the pumping.

WayCool, I have seen this same post from you several times about the Dinar being a scam. We know how you feel. Thank God we live in a country where you can speak freely, so you have spoken. The guru disconnected his phone, we got it. FYI, please don't show everyone how ignorant you are by calling this a scam. IT IS A CURRENCY. It cannot be a scam. A scam means you lose 100% of your money. This is a currency that can be turned back in for USD at any time. Yes, minus fees, but you get the super majority of your money back. The idea of a get rich quick deal may not come true, that is the speculation, the challenge, the thrill, the excitement. Not the scam. If you feel the way you do, then leave. Just go back to your life and quit making a fool of yourself. We ALL know the risks and rewards of this investment. NOT SCAM, but investment.

If you actually bothered reading the OP's post he asked why the RV didn't happen on June 30th. I said the RV is a scam. That's the reason 99% of people invest in the dinar. People aren't investing to wait 10 to 20 years for a 5% to 50% increase.

Do a search on the Iraqi dinar investment and you get so many results for the dinar RV and riches that can be made! THAT is what I mean.

I've already said that it is VERY likely the dinar will go up a few to several percentage points over many years and decades. But be realistic. Iraq is a 3rd world nation with the constant threat of terrorism. Not exactly the best place for a great investment!!

Edited by WayCoolJr
  • Upvote 1

Again, WAYCOOL, you are wrong and ignorant yet again. This is the best place to invest in the long term with a POSSIBLE explosion in value in the short term. Iraq has no where to go but up. They are one of the richest countries in the world, just unrefined. Invest now, wait and you will see an unbelievable return. That will happen this year or in 10 years. You call that a scam. Was Bill Gates a scam when he started. Get rich talk, going to be the biggest in the future. No, he wasn't and now look at him. Even you, the big scammer, would have loved to invested in him. Iraq has an unbelievable future with unbelievable potential. In no way is this a scam. It might not happen happen tomorrow, which I know is where your SCAM opinion comes from, but it will happen.

If you actually bothered reading the OP's post he asked why the RV didn't happen on June 30th. I said the RV is a scam. That's the reason 99% of people invest in the dinar. People aren't investing to wait 10 to 20 years for a 5% to 50% increase.

Do a search on the Iraqi dinar investment and you get so many results for the dinar RV and riches that can be made! THAT is what I mean.

I've already said that it is VERY likely the dinar will go up a few to several percentage points over many years and decades. But be realistic. Iraq is a 3rd world nation with the constant threat of terrorism. Not exactly the best place for a great investment!!

I hate calling people names....but I dislike trolling even moreso.

Again, WAYCOOL, you are wrong and ignorant yet again. This is the best place to invest in the long term with a POSSIBLE explosion in value in the short term. Iraq has no where to go but up. They are one of the richest countries in the world, just unrefined. Invest now, wait and you will see an unbelievable return. That will happen this year or in 10 years. You call that a scam. Was Bill Gates a scam when he started. Get rich talk, going to be the biggest in the future. No, he wasn't and now look at him. Even you, the big scammer, would have loved to invested in him. Iraq has an unbelievable future with unbelievable potential. In no way is this a scam. It might not happen happen tomorrow, which I know is where your SCAM opinion comes from, but it will happen.

LMAO!! You are not only ignorant but downright delusional!! You have NO IDEA what you're talking about!

If you had any idea of what a rich nation is you would not be calling Iraq a rich nation. It's GDP is $65.8 billion which makes it about #67 in the world behind Bangladesh!!

http://www.worldsrichestcountries.com/

Not only is Iraq not rich it has so many problems with political and economic instability that it's dangerous place for any decent investment!

Honestly waycool.............you are beginning to bore the hell out of me. If you believe it to be a scam fine......But one does have to ask if you believe it a scam why hang out on a forum that generally believes different? What would be your motivation for such behaviour? Why in the world would your put yourself in the position of being run over by a large Bus everytime you speak? That just makes no sense.

Alright............Let's talk about your relationship with your Mom and then let's discuss your reputation at High School. Naw just joking..............I really don't care except for one little thing. Considering that you a non-believer on a web site full of believers what is it that makes you try and convince the believers to believe...............You ?

Well let me say thank you for your perspective. I 've heard it. I disagree. Thanks. Now that you have had a fufilling exchange with one of those people who doesn't have the smarts to agree with you as I know nothing that would let me qualify you as a currency expert or an econoimist or even if you know how to run a cash register why are you still reading this?

Oh I know I know I know................You want to help us.......right? Skip it pal......I've got my own shovel......If I want to dig my hole real real deep...........Then that's on me.

Have a nice life...............Hit the door would yahs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To all who read this please excuse my rudeness directed to this lad who has the heart of saint and the ego of a prima donna. To you waycool sorry for responding so badly. I am mean and sarcastic today ...............However as this is just one more of many many I told yahs so post...................you still bore the hell out of me.

That is why it IS a great investment NOW. These people have been under a dictator for the entire lives. Now they have the possibility to develop into a free country. They have more natural resources that can be sold to build their country to one on the strongest in the world. Will it be easy, no. Not at all, the most difficult task they will ever undertake, but it can be done. We did it in our great nation. There were people just like you, the "it's a scam, to risky, not worth it" people back when our great nation was forming. Thank God they had the courage to "invest" in our country to make it what it is today. With your myopic vision, yes, right now they are not a leading nation. But to get in from the beginning and watch this richest nation in the world develop with the black gold that is under their sand will be a very fruitful investment. Not SCAM.

LMAO!! You are not only ignorant but downright delusional!! You have NO IDEA what you're talking about!

If you had any idea of what a rich nation is you would not be calling Iraq a rich nation. It's GDP is $65.8 billion which makes it about #67 in the world behind Bangladesh!!

http://www.worldsrichestcountries.com/

Not only is Iraq not rich it has so many problems with political and economic instability that it's dangerous place for any decent investment!

The link you provided shows Iraq at #60 and Greece at #27. I am wondering if these numbers are up to date.

The link you provided shows Iraq at #60 and Greece at #27. I am wondering if these numbers are up to date.

Ok, I stand corrected. That means Iraq has lost BILLIONS of dollars in the last few years.

Their latest GDP is $65.8 billion. Yet in 2008 it was $90 billion! NOT good! All the terrorism, infrastructure problems, and infighting has cost them a LOT of money!

GDP per capital is even worse. It's only about $2000. That would put Iraq at higher than #100!

Any way you slice it Iraq is not rich!!

[/quot

Buying dinar is not a scam, the scam is the guru's and the pumpers and the like. You can sit on your dinar from now until doomsday and as long as it doesn't devalue you are ok. The scam comes in when you believe the pumper and guru's. They are one and the same imo. Don't you get it yet? They are counting on you to tell your friends and neighbors that they will miss the chance of a lifetime if they don't buy dinar now! It is going to Revalue like Kuwait did and the lucky people who got in on this are going to be millionairs! I feel so sorry for the newbies who fall for this because they will be disappointed. Never, never has one date or any information that the guru's or pumpers have regergetated over the years panned out. Why? Because they don't know crap! It's all a scam to get you to buy more dinar. They aren't selling to you or to me anymore, they are selling the dream to the people we tell! If you want them to go away just don't tell anybody else. Don't bring your friends or neighbors or the guy at the office into venture. They don't deserve the let down.

Someday but imo it will not be soon the value may go up, it could also go down. I didn't bet the farm so I'm ok. But I will tell no one to buy dinar. Nope, I like my friends to much.

Yes, It is a third world country; right now. It used to be a first world country, and it very possibly could be again with the amount of natural resources that they hold. The Dinar is not a "pyramid" scam or any other kind of scam. This is currency. It is SPECULATION.