Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

PTR

Chad Rupple

one of the moderators is claiming he deposited his dinar in a BB&T account and they are going to tell him friday what the rate is............ NOW THATS PUMPIN

Mods, we need to get rid of this word, ***********. This is the second post today that includes the word ***********, although this one shows it in the title only. The word has been blocked from other posts, and members have been warned about it previously, but it shows up today. We need to be consistent so that we know the rules. Everybody is edgy, we need to keep the problems down.

I posted this yesterday:

Posted Yesterday, 04:47 PM

Seven months ago, a member used the word ***********, and I asked her not to use it again. I got slammed like a racquet ball and nobody said a word to the offender. We need to drop the use of these type of words, but we also need some consistency.

I see now that the word has been removed. Just a question, but why would Shift's post include it and my post has it removed, not that I need the word, I am just curious.

Thx.

Read more:

one of the moderators is claiming he deposited his dinar in a BB&T account and they are going to tell him friday what the rate is............ NOW THATS PUMPIN

Why are you posting this? Nothing better to do?

It was mentioned during a chat in another site I heard.

But how can you be sure its a moderator?

What part of it is pumpin?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Why are you posting this? Nothing better to do?

It was mentioned during a chat in another site I heard.

But how can you be sure its a moderator?

What part of it is pumpin?

IF YOU CANT FIGURE IT OUT .......WELL NEVERMIND

NOT ONLY IS HE PART OF THE STAFF..HE IS TONYS BROTHER

• Upvote 1

Most likely, knowing the PTR area... He deposited his Dinars in a BXXXSXXT Acct. created on purpose for him/them.

• Upvote 1

Mods, we need to get rid of this word, ***********. This is the second post today that includes the word ***********, although this one shows it in the title only. The word has been blocked from other posts, and members have been warned about it previously, but it shows up today. We need to be consistent so that we know the rules. Everybody is edgy, we need to keep the problems down.

I posted this yesterday:

Posted Yesterday, 04:47 PM

Seven months ago, a member used the word ***********, and I asked her not to use it again. I got slammed like a racquet ball and nobody said a word to the offender. We need to drop the use of these type of words, but we also need some consistency.

I see now that the word has been removed. Just a question, but why would Shift's post include it and my post has it removed, not that I need the word, I am just curious.

Thx.

Read more:

YEAH MODS R****** IS A VERY VERY BAD WORD.

LETS MAKE SURE THESE MEAN WORDS ARE NOT USED ANYMORE.

THINK OF THE POOR R******* FELLINGS IF THEY COULD READ THAT WORD.

I ALSO SUGGEST CENSORING ANY OTHER WORD THAT MIGHT BE BAD, MEAN, HURTFULL, OR HAVE MORE THAN 5 VOWELS.

I THINK VOWELS ARE BAD IF YOU GET ENOUGH OF THOSE TYPES TOGETHER.

YOU KNOW HOW THOSE TYPES OF LETTER ARE.

OR AND JUST THINK A BIT.

MAYBE WE CAN ALL ACT LIKE WE CAN HANDLE IT.

WHEN I THINK OF IT, WE USED TO HAVE TO SAY THIS RETURDED POEM STICKS AND STONES AS CHILDREN TO MAKE US LESS HURT.

Edited by Upgradable
This word is a slur, just like the words ni**er, sp**K, f*g. When caught by a moderator it will not be allowed. Be on notice. Next time you get put on moderator preview (and not by Rayren98, because he doesn't exist).
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

RAYREN98....STAFF

TIRES YOU MORON

This is your one fair warning ... I don't mind people dissing other websites and their members (to a certain point) but I will not stand for our members here putting other DV members down. If you catch on faster than other than quietly roll your eyes into the back of your head and click next or help educate those who need help.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

YEAH MODS RETURD IS A VERY VERY BAD WORD.

THINK OF THE POOR RETURDS FELLINGS IF THEY COULD READ THAT WORD.

I ALSO SUGGEST CENSORING ANY OTHER WORD THAT MIGHT BE BAD, MEAN, HURTFULL, OR HAVE MORE THAN 5 VOWELS.

OR AND JUST THINK A BIT.

WHEN I THINK OF IT, WE USED TO HAVE TO SAY THIS RETURDED POEM STICKS AND STONES AS CHILDREN TO MAKE US LESS HURT.

Good point and a wonderful story. You tell it so well, with such ENTHUSIASM! It after all is how you use the word returd. Like today in fact, I had a bowel movement when I read some of the negative posts today but I only could halfway finish if you know what I mean. I was turtle-heading. Then I read your post and I knew I could "returd" with full satisfaction. Thank you for that. Go RV!

• Upvote 1

Come on, were not 5 years old. This isn't grade school. Everyone hear has cursed and used a word they shouldn't have. We seriously gotta go get the teacher and tattle tale about it? It's simple, you just move on, Censorship is not the answer, based on someone's opinion.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I must have lived a very sheltered life, and considering some of the language I know and have used I didn't think so. But I have absolutely no idea what work you people could be talkint about. I thought I knew but the number of ******s didn't fit the two or three words I thought it might be. So now you have me curious. Anyone willing to pm me with the word? I promise not to use it in a post, I am just not sure I am going to get much sleep until I solve this mystery.

:blink:

smee2

p.s. if there is a filter you can always space the l e t t e r s a bit and maybe that will work. Oh my I am so bad ... even thinking of defeating the filter ... I know ... slap on the knuckles with the ruler!

hahahahaha

• Downvote 1

what the deal with banning words?

That's the thing with private sites like this one: Management decides what they deem appropriate. If management decides that they don't like a word or a term because it's demeaning, or destructive, or hurtful, so be it. If someone is given fair warning to please stop using said word or term ... and they keep using it, how idiotic and ridiculous is it to complain about getting a consequence AFTER RECEIVING FAIR WARNING TO STOP. (Talk about arrested development!)

If someone decides that they don't like operating within certain limits, rules or boundaries, they're free to leave.

It's really very simple.

GO RV !!!

I must have lived a very sheltered life, and considering some of the language I know and have used I didn't think so. But I have absolutely no idea what work you people could be talkint about. I thought I knew but the number of ******s didn't fit the two or three words I thought it might be. So now you have me curious. Anyone willing to pm me with the word? I promise not to use it in a post, I am just not sure I am going to get much sleep until I solve this mystery.

:blink:

smee2

p.s. if there is a filter you can always space the l e t t e r s a bit and maybe that will work. Oh my I am so bad ... even thinking of defeating the filter ... I know ... slap on the knuckles with the ruler!

hahahahaha

Smee2tard

YEAH MODS R****** IS A VERY VERY BAD WORD.

THINK OF THE POOR R******* FELLINGS IF THEY COULD READ THAT WORD.

OR AND JUST THINK A BIT.

Are you kidding with this comment? How about trying common human respect, obviously if people are asking you to not use certain words, its for a personal reason. Are you 12? Did you learn any basic manners in what ever detention center you grew up in?

I love the internet, tough guys can type what ever they want.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

This is your one fair warning ... I don't mind people dissing other websites and their members (to a certain point) but I will not stand for our members here putting other DV members down. If you catch on faster than other than quietly roll your eyes into the back of your head and click next or help educate those who need help.

Sounds like you are going to have some busy days ahead. Most of these threads as of late have turned into a bash fest and I don't hear many compliments on our site!

Exe: If you only post your name most want a link to verify that you are who you say you are! (and this is only the rumor section)

• Upvote 1