Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

It will! It won't. It will! It won't. It will!

The Original Spike

Two calls tonight. If you haven't guessed, I have worked for the Airlines all over the US. I got a random call from one of my Tulsa friends today, this one is an invester. I haven't heard from him in several months. He called and asked if I was ready for this thing to go down. Duh... We had our pleasantries, talked about stuff and he asked again where I was planning on cashing in at. I said I hadn't really thought about it, but there are numerous places that I might go when when it happens. I will go where I get the best rate. This guy does have connections. He asked me had I been keeping up, knowing I have. He reiterated the 30th Iraq is being made to put their big boy pants on and through out some stats on how the currency will have to start moving to keep the infrastructure moving foward. He stated at their current rate of stockpiled, foreign currency being burned through at the rate they are spending, it will be exausted in less than 3 months at the current rate of spending, and they are trying to ramp up production of output, electricity to its people and other platforms to meet basic needs. This all equates into an RI/RV/RD... I asked what were the specifics, he stated it is beyond the info is legit. I asked him when, he stated closer than we have ever been. Dodging me... I stated, as I always do, I'll believe it when I see it. He stated be careful, I could just end up fairly well off. I stated they never seem to do what makes sense, his reply is if they wish to survive, that they no longer have a choice but to start making it happen. I stated I had heard this song and dance already a few times before. He stated they are running out of cards to play. It's time. We talked about a few other things and parted with pleasantries. Hmmm...

I then got another call from a friend in Dallas that is connected that went down the same lines. Now this could be nothing, but I find it odd that I get two calls from friends that do have connections calling on the same night excited and telling me to get ready. Here's to hoping It's not another dog and pony show... :)

I stopped reading once I saw "invester". *sigH* . .

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Two calls tonight. If you haven't guessed, I have worked for the Airlines all over the US. I got a random call from one of my Tulsa friends today, this one is an invester. I haven't heard from him in several months. He called and asked if I was ready for this thing to go down. Duh... We had our pleasantries, talked about stuff and he asked again where I was planning on cashing in at. I said I hadn't really thought about it, but there are numerous places that I might go when when it happens. I will go where I get the best rate. This guy does have connections. He asked me had I been keeping up, knowing I have. He reiterated the 30th Iraq is being made to put their big boy pants on and through out some stats on how the currency will have to start moving to keep the infrastructure moving foward. He stated at their current rate of stockpiled, foreign currency being burned through at the rate they are spending, it will be exausted in less than 3 months at the current rate of spending, and they are trying to ramp up production of output, electricity to its people and other platforms to meet basic needs. This all equates into an RI/RV/RD... I asked what were the specifics, he stated it is beyond the info is legit. I asked him when, he stated closer than we have ever been. Dodging me... I stated, as I always do, I'll believe it when I see it. He stated be careful, I could just end up fairly well off. I stated they never seem to do what makes sense, his reply is if they wish to survive, that they no longer have a choice but to start making it happen. I stated I had heard this song and dance already a few times before. He stated they are running out of cards to play. It's time. We talked about a few other things and parted with pleasantries. Hmmm...

I then got another call from a friend in Dallas that is connected that went down the same lines. Now this could be nothing, but I find it odd that I get two calls from friends that do have connections calling on the same night excited and telling me to get ready. Here's to hoping It's not another dog and pony show... :)

Its real Spike dont know if you will get cash tomorrow wont know that till after 9am ,but its a done deal got it from my banker today on my investment .

• Upvote 3

Thanks Spike,

Glad to hear more encouraging words!

I have been out of the country and out of touch for almost 2 weeks. Coming back and checking in has been exciting!

Although it would have been ok if it had RVd while I was gone! :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 1

I stopped reading once I saw "invester". *sigH* . .

Some are real. He is on the up and up. They are not all jerkies boys. This guy has made enough that he works for himself. He was one of the main guys that got me interested in this years ago. His track record is above 80%, so I'd say he's pretty good at what he does, good enough he just works for himself now.

Two calls tonight. If you haven't guessed, I have worked for the Airlines all over the US.

Well howdy Non-Rev !!! was a TZ saber user, ato support here. Your call experience sounded great!! I received a couple exciting ones myself but then they said Okie...LOL.....CLICK.

Crossing Fingers and hoping we can make the Meal-Listed flight... and finally have our Kool-aid served biggrin.gif

Wishwell11

GO RV

• Upvote 1

O but im new here what do I know

Hey Rock Star...no one has bashed you yet, but understand, a lot of these good people (myself included) have been hearing the same thing for several years now, its not that no one will believe you, but "Its a done deal" is almost a catch phrase....lol, almost the same way that I type "lol or LMAO" and sometimes don't even know I am doing it, guru's use "Its a done deal" the same way it seems. But welcome to DV, dont let the bashing scare you away, and thanks for the post :)

• Upvote 2

Its real Spike dont know if you will get cash tomorrow wont know that till after 9am ,but its a done deal got it from my banker today on my investment .

Newbie or vet, you got a story to tell, come with it....its crunch time....anyone negs you, me and Spike will even you out....just be truthful, that's all any of us ask on here.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Well howdy Non-Rev !!! was a TZ saber user, ato support here. Your call experience sounded great!! I received a couple exciting ones myself but then they said Okie...LOL.....CLICK.

Crossing Fingers and hoping we can make the Meal-Listed flight... and finally have our Kool-aid served biggrin.gif

Wishwell11

GO RV

LOL!!! Another NON-Rever!!!! Flying 5 legs that should only take you one with all the seat reductions and over-sells... If you were using saber you must have worked for my previous employer, the one with the worst numbers in the system! Good to have ya! :)

• Upvote 1

Non-revved from ATL to TUL a couple weeks ago, took me three days to get back! Sure ain't what it used to be!

Next week, Post RV, U can go 1st Class. :D

Or since Southwest Airlines doesn't have 1st Class then Business Select !

It Will !

• Upvote 2

oRIGINAL SPIKE GO RV

LOL!!! Another NON-Rever!!!! Flying 5 legs that should only take you one with all the seat reductions and over-sells... If you were using saber you must have worked for my previous employer, the one with the worst numbers in the system! Good to have ya! smile.gif

ohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gif

OMGOSH...all you non-rev/dead heads!! .........< BTW(dead heads is airline lingo and not an insult )

Why didn't we think of this before?????!!!! Since IQD rate change isn't showing on schedule.... I'll just overbook us on...

RV flight 000 (to include zeros) June 30th IQD to USD I'll price and store YY (highest fare) instead of NCB (nice cheap book) I guess we'll need 38 trillion seats?

0AA000Y30JANIQDUSDOB28,000,000,000,000 WP+YNRTH 4.00+RQ

Ok we're HK for Y class retained rate at a 4.00 fare today today June 30th.

Ok...all of us have PRS (pre-reserved seats) ...just remember this is overbooked so don't loose seat/ check in 90 min prior and arrive at gate no later than 45 min prior to departure. Name changes not allowed, tickets non transferrable nor refundable. Changes to ticketing requires a 150.00 change per million fee plus, difference in fare may apply. Tickets valid for 1 yr day of booking.

OK WE'RE GOOD!!!

WISHWELL11

GO RVbiggrin.gif

• Upvote 1

Non-revved from ATL to TUL a couple weeks ago, took me three days to get back! Sure ain't what it used to be!

Isn't that the truth...bumped LGA 3'x and ended up racing a street person to a select row of seats to bed down for the night. I won, but had to sleep with 1 eye open the entire night..dry.gif

Wishwell11 biggrin.gif

Go Something!!

• Upvote 1

ohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gif

OMGOSH...all you non-rev/dead heads!! .........< BTW(dead heads is airline lingo and not an insult )

Why didn't we think of this before?????!!!! Since IQD rate change isn't showing on schedule.... I'll just overbook us on...

RV flight 000 (to include zeros) June 30th IQD to USD I'll price and store YY (highest fare) instead of NCB (nice cheap book) I guess we'll need 38 trillion seats?

0RV000Y30JANIQDUSDOB28,000,000,000,000 WP+YNRTH 4.00+RQ

Ok we're HK for Y class retained rate at a 4.00 fare today today June 30th.

Ok...all of us have PRS (pre-reserved seats) ...just remember this is overbooked so don't loose seat/ check in 90 min prior and arrive at gate no later than 45 min prior to departure. Name changes not allowed, tickets non transferrable nor refundable. Changes to ticketing requires a 150.00 change per million fee plus, difference in fare may apply. Tickets valid for 1 yr day of booking.

OK WE'RE GOOD!!!

WISHWELL11

GO RVbiggrin.gif

***************************************************************************************

Slogan/ On RV Airways...You're on Delays

Well imagine that! (flifo) RV Flight 000 on slight delay?

MX (mechanical)

Pax late bordinging

FAM (Federal Air Marshals)

ETD ???????????

Not Cxld yet. biggrin.gif Sorry No Refunds dry.gif

Wishwell11 biggrin.gif

Sorry about the spelling, redundantcies, ect... I'm tired and my phone is trying to make me break it... LOL :lol:

Come on Man... You certainly don't need to be sorry for spelling stuff....Thanks for sharing.....

O but im new here what do I know

Share your riches with us, for one. Let us in on the blessed rate.

Edited by umbertino

LOL!!!! If you're non-reving in or out of Tulsa on an American flight, it's better to have a friend with a car drive you to Ft. Smith or North West Arkansas to the Fayettville airport. Paying your buddy gas money would be better than that wait... There are over 40 thousand employees in that city that have flight benefits, usually a 40% non-rev base figure, so the wait starts on the first planes out, most of the time the list STARTS at 40 to 50 people per plane on stand-by... It's the only station in the system where you can "list" the day before, after 5:00 p.m. as apposed to getting up to list on the first flight 3 hrs prior to departure... That place is non-rev hell...