Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

From Now to July 14th is the next window

Longhorns

Supposedly, and this info was taken from another site, July 14th is the first payment that Iraq makes to the Paris Club on the remaining 20% of their debt. They must have an international currency to make the payment. This is so freaking ridiculous how these Gurus will just pull anything out of thin air and make it related to the RV of the Iraqi dinar. I wonder what the next window will be after July 14th is gone and done.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Supposedly, and this info was taken from another site, July 14th is the first payment that Iraq makes to the Paris Club on the remaining 20% of their debt. They must have an international currency to make the payment. This is so freaking ridiculous how these Gurus will just pull anything out of thin air and make it related to the RV of the Iraqi dinar. I wonder what the next window will be after July 14th is gone and done.

when do u think it will rv

• Upvote 1

I find it funny that iraq "must" do a particular thing but when that date comes and goes, somehow they didn't have to do it.

Like the full GOI, Security ministers, CH-7 released, before the DFI is released??

Funny looks like I raq got diddly squat done and they still get the dough.

Like the full GOI, Security ministers, CH-7 released, before the DFI is released??

Funny looks like I raq got diddly squat done and they still get the dough.

Yes it is a shame we didn't require them to have everything completed before they got their money back.

• Downvote 1

The RV will happen. Over 153 nations must complete their RV by the end of this year as agreed upon at the 2010 G20 Economic Summit in Seoul. If it don't happen this week or next week, it will happen by year's end. That gives everyone the opportunity to purchase more ID between now & then.

• Upvote 1

Why are they saying July 15? Is it because of the Frank-Dodd Law will go into affect then? Come on guys :rolleyes:

i will tell you the next window........................every freakin monday untill we are all dead..

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

The RV will happen. Over 153 nations must complete their RV by the end of this year as agreed upon at the 2010 G20 Economic Summit in Seoul. If it don't happen this week or next week, it will happen by year's end. That gives everyone the opportunity to purchase more ID between now & then.

Meaning no disrespect, "Why must 153 nations RV by years end ? " I see no reason they must be forced to do anything they don't want to. While I feel Iraq will RV, no one and no one things says they are going to.

pp

• Upvote 1

Meaning no disrespect, "Why must 153 nations RV by years end ? " I see no reason they must be forced to do anything they don't want to. While I feel Iraq will RV, no one and no one things says they are going to.

pp

I agree, they can always wait another time. I am sure that after this prediction passes, I will try my best to forget about it until i get that text from Adam.

• Upvote 1