Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tues. Guru Bytes; My Guru Gets So Much Respect That...

DinarThug

From CNN. The Clown News Network. Broadcasting From The Basement Of The CBI, Next To The New Lower Denoms And The Camel Feed.

6-28-2011 Guru Bluwolf All is in order now...IMF accepted them, they went international and the RV is imminent today till thursday...the rate is 5.25 period

6-28-2011 Guru Med THE IMF HAD REQUESTED THAT IN ORDER TO GET MORE PAYMENTS THEY MUST RAISE THE ZERO'S TO IMPROVE THEIR STATUS IN THE IMF...NOW IF THEY REMOVE ZERO'S OK AND IT IS NOT INCREASING THE VALUE THEN IT IS DOING WHAT DEVALUING WHICH WOULD MEAN THE DINAR WOULD BE 1170000 PER 1 USD IT WOULD TAKE A SEMI TO PAY FOR ANYTHING...NOW THEY ARE USING A TRICK HERE LIKE A POLITICAL ANSWER THE DINAR WILL CHANGE IT WILL GO FROM 1170 TO 1.17 DINAR TO 1 USD NOW DOES IT CHANGE PRICES OR HOW MUCH THINGS COST WELL NO...BUT INTERNATIONALLY THE DINAR WILL HAVE PURCHASING POWER SEE THEY NEVER ADDRESS ANYTHING OUTSIDE OF IRAQ BUT IN THE LAST WEEK THEY DID MENTION THAT INTERNALLY IT WAS NOT AN IMPACT BUT EXTERNALLY IT WOULD PUT THEM ON A BETTER SITUATION WITH MAJOR COUNTRIES

6-28-2011 Guru TonyTnT I'm not worried about a thing...too much confirmation--CIA, Treasury, bank presidents--saying cash out in the morning (today)... bank managers & tellers receiving email memos saying be prepared for Tuesday and Wednesday...Hearing in Iraq telling people money is international...

6-28-2011 Guru Athena It is happening, verified signiture on it ...all is good. just remember what Shabibi said...according to Shabibi it is (over this week). (we will see it first on) cbi I believe. No one knows the rate

6-28-2011 Guru Delta we should see something tomorrow through Thursday – but this is Iraq very possible that they might wait till the 30th – just look for the website of the CBI to go down

6-28-2011 Guru Frank26 We will not see an RV on Tuesday nor Wednesday...the CBI this past Sunday got the Green Light from the IMF – an article this weekend about Iraq and the GOI was sent to the IMF and Sunday they got the RSVP and it dealt with all the sanctions they were under. I am very pleased to learn this – does this mean that Iraq now has permission to raise the value of their currency – YES they can do anything they want now –...all the DFI and Chapter 7 was dealt with yesterday so He believes that the rate will become effective on the 30th...$3.22 to $3.33 range…. the rate will be published tomorrow but ONLY for Warka to deal with the investors coming not Iraq .

6-28-2011 Guru Okie Oil Man Shabibi made a comment today that there would be NO lop...

6-28-2011 Guru Dusty I've seen the bank private screen--its older technology basic screen, just a black screen with green type--the IQD showed $.19 and she clicked the convert button it showed $5.25 blinking...now it is showing nothing...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

From CNN. The Clown News Network. Broadcasting From The Basement Of The CBI, Next To The New Lower Denoms And The Camel Feed.

6-28-2011 Guru Bluwolf All is in order now...IMF accepted them, they went international and the RV is imminent today till thursday...the rate is 5.25 period

6-28-2011 Guru Med THE IMF HAD REQUESTED THAT IN ORDER TO GET MORE PAYMENTS THEY MUST RAISE THE ZERO'S TO IMPROVE THEIR STATUS IN THE IMF...NOW IF THEY REMOVE ZERO'S OK AND IT IS NOT INCREASING THE VALUE THEN IT IS DOING WHAT DEVALUING WHICH WOULD MEAN THE DINAR WOULD BE 1170000 PER 1 USD IT WOULD TAKE A SEMI TO PAY FOR ANYTHING...NOW THEY ARE USING A TRICK HERE LIKE A POLITICAL ANSWER THE DINAR WILL CHANGE IT WILL GO FROM 1170 TO 1.17 DINAR TO 1 USD NOW DOES IT CHANGE PRICES OR HOW MUCH THINGS COST WELL NO...BUT INTERNATIONALLY THE DINAR WILL HAVE PURCHASING POWER SEE THEY NEVER ADDRESS ANYTHING OUTSIDE OF IRAQ BUT IN THE LAST WEEK THEY DID MENTION THAT INTERNALLY IT WAS NOT AN IMPACT BUT EXTERNALLY IT WOULD PUT THEM ON A BETTER SITUATION WITH MAJOR COUNTRIES

6-28-2011 Guru TonyTnT I'm not worried about a thing...too much confirmation--CIA, Treasury, bank presidents--saying cash out in the morning (today)... bank managers & tellers receiving email memos saying be prepared for Tuesday and Wednesday...Hearing in Iraq telling people money is international...

6-28-2011 Guru Athena It is happening, verified signiture on it ...all is good. just remember what Shabibi said...according to Shabibi it is (over this week). (we will see it first on) cbi I believe. No one knows the rate

6-28-2011 Guru Delta we should see something tomorrow through Thursday – but this is Iraq very possible that they might wait till the 30th – just look for the website of the CBI to go down

6-28-2011 Guru Frank26 We will not see an RV on Tuesday nor Wednesday...the CBI this past Sunday got the Green Light from the IMF – an article this weekend about Iraq and the GOI was sent to the IMF and Sunday they got the RSVP and it dealt with all the sanctions they were under. I am very pleased to learn this – does this mean that Iraq now has permission to raise the value of their currency – YES they can do anything they want now –...all the DFI and Chapter 7 was dealt with yesterday so He believes that the rate will become effective on the 30th...$3.22 to $3.33 range…. the rate will be published tomorrow but ONLY for Warka to deal with the investors coming not Iraq .

6-28-2011 Guru Okie Oil Man Shabibi made a comment today that there would be NO lop...

6-28-2011 Guru Dusty I've seen the bank private screen--its older technology basic screen, just a black screen with green type--the IQD showed $.19 and she clicked the convert button it showed $5.25 blinking...now it is showing nothing...

Everytime I read this drivel of 3 to 5 rate I just laugh...

Now at the end someone shows .19 thats more like it. And since I have enough dinar, 20 cents per Ill TAKE IT.

[6-28-2011 Guru Frank26 We will not see an RV on Tuesday nor Wednesday...the CBI this past Sunday got the Green Light from the IMF – an article this weekend about Iraq and the GOI was sent to the IMF and Sunday they got the RSVP and it dealt with all the sanctions they were under. I am very pleased to learn this – does this mean that Iraq now has permission to raise the value of their currency – YES they can do anything they want now–...all the DFI and Chapter 7 was dealt with yesterday so He believes that the rate will become effective on the 30th...$3.22 to $3.33 range…. the rate will be published tomorrow but ONLY for Warka to deal with the investors coming not Iraq .

why stop at 5.25 go higher

Well, i think these guy's day for being right is right around the corner. It the old saying of even a broken clock is right twice a day. I think they are about to be right by accident but not about the rate IMO. I dont think anyone could possibly know the rate except for CBI execs and possibly the top guys in the GOI. I feel in my heart that we are very very close my friends! :)

God Bless! GO RV!!!

• Upvote 1

Everytime I read this drivel of 3 to 5 rate I just laugh...

Now at the end someone shows .19 thats more like it. And since I have enough dinar, 20 cents per Ill TAKE IT.

thats not 19 cents ,divide that by 100 and there is your rate 1.00 div by.19=5.26 thats our rate ,
  • Upvote 1

The Gurus are getting closer to being right every day, just like everyday we are closer then we have ever been...(today we are closer then yesterday and tomorrow we will be closer then today)... patience, it will happen when it happens!

The Gurus are getting closer to being right every day, just like everyday we are closer then we have ever been...(today we are closer then yesterday and tomorrow we will be closer then today)... patience, it will happen when it happens!

Just like every day going by is a day closer to our Death. Same reasoning.