Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Shabibi turns 70 on July 1st

Dinardarp

Oops! Didn't realize this was a repeat from another thread. My apologies to the original poster.

Actually I'd rather it be on the 28th because that's my birthday. It would be the best B-Day present EVER!

I would have rathered it was last week on the 18th .... that was my birthday ....

70 eh ..... hmmm maybe thats gonna be the rate $0.70 = 1 IQD ... lol ha ha

I'd be happy with that at this stage.

• Upvote 1

I would have rathered it was last week on the 18th .... that was my birthday ....

70 eh ..... hmmm maybe thats gonna be the rate $0.70 = 1 IQD ... lol ha ha

I'd be happy with that at this stage.

Me too! The heck with my B-Day! Your $0.70 = 1 IQD B-Day rate would have been much better than my $0.45 = 1 IQD B-Day rate! lol

His wife probably said to him "If you don't retire by the time your 70, I'm going to go to London and New York and have a massive shopping spree the likes you will never recover from." Needless to say, he needs to push the RV button by the 30th so that he can be comfortably seated in his Swiss retirement home polishing his drivers and wedges and making his tee times. :)

His wife probably said to him "If you don't retire by the time your 70, I'm going to go to London and New York and have a massive shopping spree the likes you will never recover from." Needless to say, he needs to push the RV button by the 30th so that he can be comfortably seated in his Swiss retirement home polishing his drivers and wedges and making his tee times. :)

:lol: