Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Expert: raise zeros from the currency will go down is an achievement of the Central Bank

dflake

Expert: raise zeros from the currency will go down is an achievement of the Central Bank

Sunday, June 26, 2011

%D9%86%D9%82%D9%88%D8%AF%20%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%8A%D8%A9%20-%20100.jpg

Industrial expert said Abdul Hassan Shammari that the deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency is an achievement of the Central Bank will be recorded in the case have been implemented. Where the Iraqi Central Bank announced its readiness to delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency.

Al-Shammari said in a statement (the Agency news) on Sunday that the process of deleting Alocefarla affect the Industry and Trade of Iraq, but it is a good step from the central bank, which will add an achievement should the state have been implemented because it would ease a lot of effort to balance and commercial stores.

He added that this issue was supposed to be implemented some time ago, indicating that we are not the only country that has raised the zeros, Turkey deleted six zeroes from the currency and has become one of the lira.

http://translate.goo...yZhyim_EStNHHJA

• Upvote 3

Thanks for the news Dflake, from what news Im reading, it does not look to promising for us speculators to make money on this venture, We can hope that an RV with the lop, will allow us to make a small profit from our venture, but does not look like the type of profits that we expected. Such is life. "Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Terry. :huh:

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the news Dflake, from what news Im reading, it does not look to promising for us speculators to make money on this venture, We can hope that an RV with the lop, will allow us to make a small profit from our venture, but does not look like the type of profits that we expected. Such is life. "Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Terry. huh.gif

Si Senor......maybe its all just to throw us off (they sure are doing a damn good job if so!) but if this is true, then your right.....only thing we can hope for is that we will see the value rise significantly once the redenomination is completed......or that the plan is just completely shot down in parliment....

Keep ya chin up laddy.... They are known not to tell the whole truth. They also have the reputation of doing the exact opposite of what they say. You got Shabs saying one thing, Saleh saying something, and this guy Shammari.

To many little chiefs trying to get their two sense in. Set back relax. This is the time to cut back on reading articles and let this thing unfold.

• Upvote 2

Keep ya chin up laddy.... They are known not to tell the whole truth. They also have the reputation of doing the exact opposite of what they say. You got Shabs saying one thing, Saleh saying something, and this guy Shammari.

To many little chiefs trying to get their two sense in. Set back relax. This is the time to cut back on reading articles and let this thing unfold.

Well said.... Smoke and mirrors

The USA is 15 Trillion dollars in debt and the only way they can ever

get out of this is by them telling Iraq to RV at a high rate if they

really do hold 3.5 Trillion dinar.<br><br>You have to realize that the

US government is in control of this whole thing and has been their plan

way before economic sanctions were placed on Iraq<br><br>The US government can easily get out of dept if the value rose $5.00+

Edited by iqdheadlines
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The USA is 15 Trillion dollars in debt and the only way they can ever get out of this is by them telling Iraq to RV at a high rate if they really do hold 3.5 Trillion dinar.<br><br>You have to realize that the US government is in control of this whole thing and has been their plan way before economic sanctions were placed on Iraq<br><br>The US government can easily get out of dept if the value rose $5.00+<br>

Our debt is much higher then that.....govts dont buy other countries currency for speculation purposes......central banks dont either......Im sure we have some dinar in the UST, but its not to make a profit from....its to manage monetary policy......The US does not control the Iraqis monetary policy......

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Our debt is much higher then that.....govts dont buy other countries currency for speculation purposes......central banks dont either......Im sure we have some dinar in the UST, but its not to make a profit from....its to manage monetary policy......The US does not control the Iraqis monetary policy......

Look up US Debt... Our debt level sits at 14.3 trillion. Bush bought a pot load of Dinar while in office. The UST is sitting on it and if I remember correctly it was at 5 trillion Dinar. Found out about this in Iraq in 04. No links, no sources, Worked on the Generals Staff and I recieved alot of tid bite information while there. Take it for what it's worth and bash a way, I don't care anymore, I just want this over as does everyone else.

• Upvote 3

Look up US Debt... Our debt level sits at 14.3 trillion. Bush bought a pot load of Dinar while in office. The UST is sitting on it and if I remember correctly it was at 5 trillion Dinar. Found out about this in Iraq in 04. No links, no sources, Worked on the Generals Staff and I recieved alot of tid bite information while there. Take it for what it's worth and bash a way, I don't care anymore, I just want this over as does everyone else.

You are right the debt is 14.3...keep is wrong

Edited by j904

I think your right keep that gov't does not buy for specuation purposes, and that we have dinar in the UST to manage monetary policy.

But we have to consider what an RV does to that balance sheet when the holdings in the coffers not only increase in value, but also increase in quantity as the cash in proceeds.

Now, I don't buy into the whole, gonna pay off or massive US debt with an RV, but it could make a dent that would give the US breathing room, and with the strong possiblity of the Euro colapsing, and the USD having the opportunity to regain its strength in the world, I could see where this part of the plan is plausible. (I have been using that word alot lately)

You are right the debt is 14.3...keep is wrong

Actully, depends on what he was refering to, the national debt is 15 trillion but the total US debt is almost 55 trillion dollars

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

• Upvote 1

Expert: raise zeros from the currency will go down is an achievement of the CBI

June 26 2011

Follow-up - and babysit - said the expert, industrial Abdul Hassan Shammari that the deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency is an achievement of the Central Bank will be recorded in the event have been implemented. Where the Iraqi Central Bank announced its readiness to delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency.

Al-Shammari said that the process of deleting Alocefarla affect the Industry and Trade of Iraq, but it is a good step from the central bank will add an achievement that has been implemented in the event because it would ease a lot of effort to balance and trade shops.

He added that this issue was supposed to be implemented some time ago, indicating that we are not the only country that has raised the zeros, Turkey deleted six zeroes from the currency and has become one of the lira. M. J

http://alrayy.com/Newpaper/Issue/143/3 I got this from another site and I can't get link to work.