Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

One More Time Please

Waco69

There is so much information going around about this subject that the more I read the more I am confused. To me, from everything that I have read, there are 3 different chains of thought regarding the "raising of the 3 zeros" or lopping:

1. If you have 1,000,000 dinar that is valued at $.00086 that equals $860.00 US. If they lop the 3 zeros, they do it for both numbers leaving you with 1,000 Dinar @ a value of $.86 which still equals $860.00 US. No loss in value. The only problem with this that I see is if the Dinar RV's after this happens. If you have 1,000 Dinar and the RV goes to $3.00, then you will get a $3,000 return. Not a bad return for your money, definitely more than you would make in the stock market.

2. If you have 1,000,000 Dinar in 25,000 notes and they raise the 3 zeros in an effort to remove the higher denoms from the street, then you will be given the same amount back in smaller bills. So if you cash in a 25,000 note you will get back 25,000 back in some form of smaller notes meaning you do not loose anything regardless of what happens to the RV. I am not sure I follow this logic as to me you are actually placing more notes into circulation. For example, if I have one US $100 dollar bill, that's one bill. If I cash it in for 100 $1 dollar bills, that means you have more currency on the street. One $100 dollar bill spends the same as 100 $1 dollar bill so I am unsure as to why they would want to remove the larger denoms. That is like the US wanting to get rid of all of the $1,000.00 bills. Sure not many people carry them but they are available.

3. If you have 1,000,000 in Dinar and they lop or raise 3 zeros you are left with 1,000 Dinar. There is no change to compared to the US dollar so 1,000 still equals .00086. You have now lost money. In example one, the value did not change but in this example your 1,000 is still only worth $.86. Then if the Dinar RV's you multiply the RV amount X 1,000 as in the first example. Most people who believe in this theory also believe the Dinar will only RV at somewhere between .86 and $1.30. So no profit and you actually stand to loose money. (Also what a lot of the nay sayers are stating as to why the Dinar is not a good investment)

I am just looking for answers as I am as confused as everyone else regarding this. I currently hold a cashiers check that I got to buy more Dinar with but I want to understand the lop before I purchase more. Can anyone explain it to me (us) in a way that is clear and understandable rather than bash and criticize me for asking an honest question?

I personally believe that Option 1 makes the most sense and is the most likely to occur but I hope and pray that I am incorrect and option 2 is really what will happen!

• Upvote 1

do you have dinar? if so then why worry ?un less you want to be greedy and buy more than you can afford !

you cant go back now. so use your own judgement because the one thing i know for certain .Is no body here can guaranty anything .

Even if they change the currency they still have to change the currency you have for the new.

You can get a good look at a steak by sticking your head up a bulls ass !But i take the butchers word for it! Chris Farley

• Upvote 3

There is so much information going around about this subject that the more I read the more I am confused. To me, from everything that I have read, there are 3 different chains of thought regarding the "raising of the 3 zeros" or lopping:

1. If you have 1,000,000 dinar that is valued at $.00086 that equals $860.00 US. If they lop the 3 zeros, they do it for both numbers leaving you with 1,000 Dinar @ a value of $.86 which still equals $860.00 US. No loss in value. The only problem with this that I see is if the Dinar RV's after this happens. If you have 1,000 Dinar and the RV goes to $3.00, then you will get a $3,000 return. Not a bad return for your money, definitely more than you would make in the stock market.

Thats all we can hope for IF they decide to remove the zeros....its a classic redenomination....and the value of the dinar can easily go up after the redenomination......only problem is how we are going to exchange for the smaller bills if we are required to....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Yes I have Dinar

Yes I want to buy more

and yes, I believe that knowledge is power. I am just trying to understand what other inversters feel will happen with a lop so that I can make an informed desicion on buying more. Que Sera, Sera is actually on my wife's family crest and I believe that. We will all have to wait and see what truely will happen but if I can gain some wisdome in the process then even better.

• Upvote 1

Have you looked at it this way:

An item in Iraq cost 25,000 dinar which is about $21.41 USD so they lop off the 000 and you end up with the same item costing 25 dinar which is worth $21.41 USD. This would have nothing to do with

the dinar you have in your possession other than the value went from 25,000 dinar equaling $21.41 USD to 25,000 dinar now equaling $21,400 USD. The value of 1 dinar would be about 86 cents.

This seems like a reasonable lop to me.

How they get to $5.25 is beyond me. That would mean the 25,000 dinar item would cost about 4 dinar. Possible? I guess anything is possible.

This is not a discussion that can be put in 25 words or less and be able to make a so called informed decision. To be at peace with yourself you must choose which camp you are in. LOP or NO LOP. I am in the no lop camp mainly due to hope and a lot of reading of Scooter’s reports. They are the most researched, documented analysis in Dinar world to be so far found. Sorry for not really answering your question but this my best suggestion.GreginTexas

• Upvote 1

Thats all we can hope for IF they decide to remove the zeros....its a classic redenomination....and the value of the dinar can easily go up after the redenomination......only problem is how we are going to exchange for the smaller bills if we are required to....

Thanks for the response. I appreciate your input.

2. If you have 1,000,000 Dinar in 25,000 notes and they raise the 3 zeros in an effort to remove the higher denoms from the street, then you will be given the same amount back in smaller bills. So if you cash in a 25,000 note you will get back 25,000 back in some form of smaller notes meaning you do not loose anything regardless of what happens to the RV. I am not sure I follow this logic as to me you are actually placing more notes into circulation. For example, if I have one US $100 dollar bill, that's one bill. If I cash it in for 100 $1 dollar bills, that means you have more currency on the street. One $100 dollar bill spends the same as 100 $1 dollar bill so I am unsure as to why they would want to remove the larger denoms. That is like the US wanting to get rid of all of the $1,000.00 bills. Sure not many people carry them but they are available.

3. If you have 1,000,000 in Dinar and they lop or raise 3 zeros you are left with 1,000 Dinar. There is no change to compared to the US dollar so 1,000 still equals .00086. You have now lost money. In example one, the value did not change but in this example your 1,000 is still only worth $.86. Then if the Dinar RV's you multiply the RV amount X 1,000 as in the first example. Most people who believe in this theory also believe the Dinar will only RV at somewhere between .86 and $1.30. So no profit and you actually stand to loose money. (Also what a lot of the nay sayers are stating as to why the Dinar is not a good investment)

I am just looking for answers as I am as confused as everyone else regarding this. I currently hold a cashiers check that I got to buy more Dinar with but I want to understand the lop before I purchase more. Can anyone explain it to me (us) in a way that is clear and understandable rather than bash and criticize me for asking an honest question?

I personally believe that Option 1 makes the most sense and is the most likely to occur but I hope and pray that I am incorrect and option 2 is really what will happen!

This is not a discussion that can be put in 25 words or less and be able to make a so called informed decision. To be at peace with yourself you must choose which camp you are in. LOP or NO LOP. I am in the no lop camp mainly due to hope and a lot of reading of Scooter’s reports. They are the most researched, documented analysis in Dinar world to be so far found. Sorry for not really answering your question but this my best suggestion.GreginTexas

Thanks for the input. I know this has been beat to death and the last thing I wanted to do was to waste anyone's time. I am one of those that plan for the worst but hope for the best. I hope for NO LOP but am planning on one!

If anyone has links to Scooters posts regarding the LOP please post.

Thanks

SOME TIMES YOU HAVE TO APPLY GOOD OLD COMMON SENSE

WHEN LOOKING AT THE POSIBILITIES... DO YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE

THAT THE UNITED STATES DID'NT HAVE A STRATEGY FOR THE

IQD GOING AS FAR BACK TO 1993 UNDER BUSH #41?

THE SPOILS OF WAR HAS ALWAY BEEN AND ALWAYS WILL BE THE BOOTY,

A LOP...I DON'T THINK SO!!!!!!! :DB) B)

• Upvote 1

Hey Waco,

Basically the easiest way to comprehend what is going on is to think divide by 1000. That is excactly what they are going to do. So the currency will become 25,000 to 25 and the value will become .00085 to .85 but it sounds like they will bring the value to 1. to make transactions more simplistic. This is what we are being told that they are doing.

Don't get confused by all the BS being spouted around about a "in country only" LOP which is nothing more than wishful thinking and makes absolutely zero sense. Also you will hear about how they are going to "exchange" the large notes for the new lower denoms which they will but not in the way that people have been pumped into believing.

The bottom line is removing the zeros means just that. Once they are gone they are gone and no matter what you are hearing by the gurus or GO RVers it isn't going to bring them back. The whole reason for this RD is to deal with the trillions in circulation. They aren't just doing it for fun and giving everyone a 1000 25 notes for each of their 25,000 notes would not only flood even further their population with cash it would also leave 27 trillion in circulation so you can bet that senerio isn't going to occur. This SUX and that is all there is to it. All we can do is hope and pray that it is voted down but to tell you the truth I simply don't see any other way around it. It is what makes most sense for Iraq.

Edited by dinarck
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Hey Waco,

Basically the easiest way to comprehend what is going on is to think divide by 1000. That is excactly what they are going to do. So the currency will become 25,000 to 25 and the value will become .00085 to .85 but it sounds like they will bring the value to 1. to make transactions more simplistic. This is what we are being told that they are doing.

Don't get confused by all the BS being spouted around about a "in country only" LOP which is nothing more than wishful thinking and makes absolutely zero sense. Also you will hear about how they are going to "exchange" the large notes for the new lower denoms which they will but not in the way that people have been pumped into believing.

The bottom line is removing the zeros means just that. Once they are gone they are gone and no matter what you are hearing by the gurus or GO RVers it isn't going to bring them back. The whole reason for this RD is to deal with the trillions in circulation. They aren't just doing it for fun and giving everyone a 1000 25 notes for each of their 25,000 notes would not only flood even further their population with cash it would also leave 27 trillion in circulation so you can bet that senerio isn't going to occur. This SUX and that is all there is to it. All we can do is hope and pray that it is voted down but to tell you the truth I simply don't see any other way around it. It is what makes most sense for Iraq.

and he has arrived o how i knew you would be here soon to bring doom and gloom to all lol.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

Thanks for the input. I know this has been beat to death and the last thing I wanted to do was to waste anyone's time. I am one of those that plan for the worst but hope for the best. I hope for NO LOP but am planning on one!

If anyone has links to Scooters posts regarding the LOP please post.

Thanks

I think you just wanted to start another LOp or no Lop argument. Do your own research and quit asking everybody to work for you. Find your own friggin links!!! LOPSTER!!!

and he has arrived o how i knew you would be here soon to bring doom and gloom to all lol.

Ya, they all come crawling out of the cracks as soon as some dupe posts another "I don't understand" post.

People. Do your own searches and make up your own mind how this will all go down!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I think you just wanted to start another LOp or no Lop argument. Do your own research and quit asking everybody to work for you. Find your own friggin links!!! LOPSTER!!!

Ya, they all come crawling out of the cracks as soon as some dupe posts another "I don't understand" post.

People. Do your own searches and make up your own mind how this will all go down!!!

Hey TFK, maybe your anger will prevent the LOP. Why don't you give us some of your "research" on how it won't LOP because all I have heard from you is useless forum facts that are meaningless.

Same goes for you Easy.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

WOW - name calling and anger. Nice and intelligent response. If this type of talk bother YOU then please stay out of the Lop Talk thread and go abuse someone else. The thread is here to ask questions and learn. If you are only going to be critical and abuse people for asking questions, then go away. If you have something intelligent and insightful then please contribute. Maybe your a genius that has it all figured out (good for you) but there are some who are confused and want to learn.

Edited by Waco69
  • Upvote 6

WOW - name calling and anger. Nice and intelligent response. If this type of talk bother YOU then please stay out of the Lop Talk thread and go abuse someone else. The thread is here to ask questions and learn. If you are only going to be critical and abuse people for asking questions, then go away. If you have something intelligent and insightful then please contribute. Maybe your a genius that has it all figured out (good for you) but there are some who are confused and want to learn.

Don't worry he attacked me also in a different thread. Some people take the offense when your talking about their future. Just because you and I have all dreamed about how this will change our lives (if it RV's) does not change the fact that we could LOSE. Some people need that reality check because for whatever reason, if it doesn't go their way, they throw a tantrum!

This investment has been a HUGE risk from day 1. I don't like to think that it is a "too good to be true" deal. However, I would like to say that it is important to not count your chickens before they hatch. At this rate in the INTEL world I would not invest in more IQD. That is my opinion.

A lot of people who say a LOP is not possible do not have any solid evidence that shows just that. Also, others are saying that this is misinformation and smoke and mirrors. Personally if I see an article coming out of the CBI that says they are taking off 3 zeroes, what else can we believe?

After a nice long sleep, the first thought that hit me this morning was, "if people don't believe a LOP is possible and almost everyone believes the Dinar is going to revalue, then why is it considered a "high risk" investment?" Now I am not a math wiz or a financial guru but I do have some brains and I have been taught by my EJ adviser that there are conservative investments that are low risk, low return. There are moderate investments that are considered medium risk, medium return and then there are aggressive investments that have high risk, high returns. In all 3 you can loose money but the chances go up the more aggressive you become. But even my adviser will not guaranty a return even on a conservative investment. There are some guarantied investments such as a savings account or CD or IRA but these today are only paying 1-2%.

According to my time on this and other sites, you would be led to believe that this is a for sure thing with no risk and a 100% return. If that is the case then why isn't everyone of the so called professional investors recommending the Dinar as a sound investment? I mean if this is the case then everyone should be running to the bank and getting loans and buying as much Dinar as they can possibly get. Screw the idea that you should only "buy as much as you can afford", this things a for sure thing!

If, like me, you have half a brain and put some thought into it then you realize the risk involved with this investment are with the following:

1. It will NEVER RV

2. or it will but with a LOP

I think this is why we have a lot of people defending the LOP idea. They also realize that this is a risky investment and a LOP is reality. Do they want a LOP? I would say no but they are grounded individuals who are not caught up in the hype of becoming millionaires. Would they like to become millionaires? Of course, who wouldn't? But I personally believe they also see the other side of the coin and know they could loose there money, hence the risk involved with this investment.

I challenge any LOP hater or person who thinks this is a guaranty to go and find any third party, non bias financial adviser who would recommend the Dinar as an investment. If you find one, please post their information so I can follow up with them. I would also be curious to know how much money you have invested in this as you feel certain it is a for sure thing.

Now before all the haters start bashing me let me say, YES I am invested in the Dinar. I currently hold 1,000,000 and have just ordered another million. YES I believe there is some potential return with the Dinar investment. YES I would love to become a millionaire over night as all of you would. But I also know and see and understand that this is a risky investment and I could stand to loose all of my money I have invested. What I am not doing is putting all of my faith into this thing and believe what all of the so called GURUs are touting.

Hopefully this will help some of you understand why some of us defend or believe there could be a LOP. Do we want it, no. Do we believe it is a possibility, yes.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

After a nice long sleep, the first thought that hit me this morning was, "if people don't believe a LOP is possible and almost everyone believes the Dinar is going to revalue, then why is it considered a "high risk" investment?" Now I am not a math wiz or a financial guru but I do have some brains and I have been taught by my EJ adviser that there are conservative investments that are low risk, low return. There are moderate investments that are considered medium risk, medium return and then there are aggressive investments that have high risk, high returns. In all 3 you can loose money but the chances go up the more aggressive you become. But even my adviser will not guaranty a return even on a conservative investment. There are some guarantied investments such as a savings account or CD or IRA but these today are only paying 1-2%.

According to my time on this and other sites, you would be led to believe that this is a for sure thing with no risk and a 100% return. If that is the case then why isn't everyone of the so called professional investors recommending the Dinar as a sound investment? I mean if this is the case then everyone should be running to the bank and getting loans and buying as much Dinar as they can possibly get. Screw the idea that you should only "buy as much as you can afford", this things a for sure thing!

If, like me, you have half a brain and put some thought into it then you realize the risk involved with this investment are with the following:

1. It will NEVER RV

I think this is why we have a lot of people defending the LOP idea. They also realize that this is a risky investment and a LOP is reality. Do they want a LOP? I would say no but they are grounded individuals who are not caught up in the hype of becoming millionaires. Would they like to become millionaires? Of course, who wouldn't? But I personally believe they also see the other side of the coin and know they could loose there money, hence the risk involved with this investment.

I challenge any LOP hater or person who thinks this is a guaranty to go and find any third party, non bias financial adviser who would recommend the Dinar as an investment. If you find one, please post their information so I can follow up with them. I would also be curious to know how much money you have invested in this as you feel certain it is a for sure thing.

Now before all the haters start bashing me let me say, YES I am invested in the Dinar. I currently hold 1,000,000 and have just ordered another million. YES I believe there is some potential return with the Dinar investment. YES I would love to become a millionaire over night as all of you would. But I also know and see and understand that this is a risky investment and I could stand to loose all of my money I have invested. What I am not doing is putting all of my faith into this thing and believe what all of the so called GURUs are touting.

Hopefully this will help some of you understand why some of us defend or believe there could be a LOP. Do we want it, no. Do we believe it is a possibility, yes.

Now thats using the old noggin......thats how alot of us "levelheaded" thinkers feel.....the ones stuck with their heads in the clouds dont understand.....but there is a bunch of people here that do.....

• Downvote 1

1. It will NEVER RV

Well said Waco.

1. It will NEVER RV

Waco,

I have the same questions and concerns as you. You laid out your thoughts very well.

I think your scenario 1 in your first post makes the most sense to me.

Edited by cautiouslyhopeful