Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DINAR BANKER UPDATE

MLUNCEF

I dont know if it has already posted here, but I just got this via email..

Date: June 23, 2011 11:17:34 AM PDT

Subject: FW: Dinar Banker update

Interesting update. Jim

They are definitely going to be at major airports. MSP is included. They expect to be operational within 42hrs after the announcement of an RV RI. Appointments can be made on line or by phone. If you have purchased from them they will email you with notification of RI RV and their team will begin calling minutes after the announcement directly to your phone to arrange an appointment. Each transaction is $150.00 fee.

So if you cash in an amount and then want cash back or any other separate function performed like lower denoms etc....each transaction is $150 more.

They are considering doing groups away from the airport depending on the number of people and total amount of dinars involved. They will not do group appointments at any bank. They also feel most people will be able to do this at the airport location.

The location at the airport will be in a back protected area and in a back office arrangement. The location and entrance will be only disclosed at the confirmation of your appointment and must be kept confidential for all concerned.

The UST or other other types of agents may be spot checking these locations....however they will not be a part of your transaction.

They said it is NOT true that 15% will be taken out of the cash in procedure. If the bank has some arrangement, they do not know, but they are NOT involved in anything except getting your cash in into your bank via the wire. You will see it on the screen there as pending....you may use your cell phone to verify with your banker contact, but the appointments are meant to go quick in order to process many appointments. Only your bank can answer questions about length of time for pending, etc.

You may arrange for up to $10,000 in cash....but this must be arranged in advance..Remember the $150 fee for any additional transaction. If you want a certified check or any other special needs this also must be arranged in advance.

Dinar trade also has made it clear they will be open in all areas as previously arranged. According to my last call, all cash in procedures remain the same as previously announced.

Happy to pass this on in case it answers questions for anyone in our group. Ready to receive our blessing for us and for the iraqi citizens.

[debgirl] Delta states on Frank’s call = By July 1st Iraq has to be ready to conduct business – by June 28th they have to have the rate increased and introduce the new lower denoms or they will never go international with their currency which has to be done by July 1st – it could have happened today – but Delta was told and it was confirmed that Shabibi has to be in Iraq to have this happen, We are looking on Sunday to see the lower denoms and the revalue take place – it will be hand in hand coming out together – no later than Tuesday everything has been done – this is what I have been told here in Iraq today. They introduced the lower denoms was Wed-Thurs but for the official start of lower denoms use will come this early Sun or Mon and no later than Tuesday with a rate increase no matter what. Be ready as Shabibi did say on the 20th of June that in 7-10 days they will have this done.

• Upvote 8

Just a caveat here to impatient investors. I bought my dinar at Dinar Banker and they seem to be a good company - but they are gouging people on the exchange. They are taking about 25% of your cash in value right now. I don't know their plans on a revaluation, but look at it closely. If you have a million dinar and it revalued at 1.00 (for example), DB would take 250,000 just to cash you in. I'd like a piece of that action. If you look around and find a bank, their exchange rates should be much more reasonable. Hopefully you can find a bank in your area that can handle this type of transaction.

• Upvote 2

Just a caveat here to impatient investors. I bought my dinar at Dinar Banker and they seem to be a good company - but they are gouging people on the exchange. They are taking about 25% of your cash in value right now. I don't know their plans on a revaluation, but look at it closely. If you have a million dinar and it revalued at 1.00 (for example), DB would take 250,000 just to cash you in. I'd like a piece of that action. If you look around and find a bank, their exchange rates should be much more reasonable. Hopefully you can find a bank in your area that can handle this type of transaction.

So glad to hear a voice of reason! Don't get caught up in hype. Look at the rates and call around after the RV to find out what financial institutions will exchange it. i bought my Dinar at 5/3 bank for SO much less, and will probably exchange it there for a more even spread. Plus remember, when the Dinar RV's it will be part of a process making it a tradable currency, thereby making it MUCH easier to sell at a lower spread.

i guess we will see when it RVs but I too was wondering if my local bank might not give me a better rate that these online guys.

I know they say they will give better rates, but they gouge us pretty good when we buy from them so that makes me suspect that

they will do the same on the other side. I certainly don't want to fly across the country to get gouged again.

I had to read that 3 times to understand what you meant, but thanks for the heads up. They want 150.00 per transaction, plus if you want some cash up front thats another $150.00 or a Cashiers check thast another 150.00... The banks will be much easier to deal with and cheaper. These guys are Crooks......

I heard Bank of America is going to be the best place to go!

Do you have to have an acct at BOA or Chase?

I do not have one at either. I have an account at WF, and my friend since grade school happens to be

a personal banker there.

I just have friends close enough, at BoA and Chase, that I can get real answers.

Yes, they are higher up than a teller or office manager.

I don't post anything, because I have seen how a few, select people react to "bank rumors".

Chase has a good deal going, too. They have some minimum balance requirements, but your group can

add their deposits together, to get there.

i will not do bs with Chase. Had an experience at my branch which turned me off. This might be stupid, but it ruined my mental upbeat attitude on this investment for weeks...

I have a business acount at Chase. I went in to do some business related stuff, and asked the "personal bs banker" : "So many of my friends are invested in this Iraqi dinar re-valuation thing..If that does happen, will Chase cash in that currency for the new rate what ever that is"?

I didn't want her to know I was invested.

Man! The attitude on this (she who rhymes with Witch..)

She rolled her eyes and said, "No..we don't deal with that..." Like it was all a big scam and anyone who believed other wise was an idiot.

She had this smirk on her face, like I just lost all credibility for asking that question!

I pray this RV's at something decent..I will go to Chase and CLOSE MY BS ACCT. (and that is a hassle..)

When she asks why, I'll tell her that I did "quite well" with an investment in Iraqi Dinar, and am planning to .

to retire, and no longer need a bs. account.

PS- not retiring. Just need to get a point across .. It's the Sicilian in me, folks...in the blood.."Don't get mad, get even"! LOL B)

If you don't mind me respectfully asking...how did you come up with this result...if you get $1/per dinar, 1,000,000 dinars= $1,000,000. with a transaction fee of $150....what am I missing? Thx in advance

• Upvote 1

If you don't mind me respectfully asking...how did you come up with this result...if you get $1/per dinar, 1,000,000 dinars= $1,000,000. with a transaction fee of $150....what am I missing? Thx in advance

You are exactly correct. It's $150.00 per 1,000,000 dinar cash-in or a minimum of $150.00 for a cash-in transaction less than 1,000,000 dinar. There will be nominal transaction fees for cash, or cashier's check, These "special" requests have to be indicated when you make your appointment.

If DB holds true to his word, we will get the CBI rate with no other fees. Hopefully this will pan out.