Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***Watching Forex***

easyrider

okie oil man : zuker3 if your going to play the watch the clock game---play it around 2 or 3 am in the morning and pay attention only to the London stock and fore-x exchange as they are considered the interim exchange and usually any changes in currency values appear there first.

For the IQD to come out at $3.22 it will read 0.3106 on netdania/forex,

$5.00 it will come out at 0.2000

So to come out at $8.00 it should read 0.1250 on netdania/forex!!!

We are watching

http://www.netdania.com/Products/live-streaming-currency-rates-foreign-exchange/real-time-quotes/QuoteList.aspx?m=q

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

okie oil man : zuker3 if your going to play the watch the clock game---play it around 2 or 3 am in the morning and pay attention only to the London stock and fore-x exchange as they are considered the interim exchange and usually any changes in currency values appear there first.

We are watching

http://www.netdania.com/Products/live-streaming-currency-rates-foreign-exchange/real-time-quotes/QuoteList.aspx?m=q

'EZ',

Thanks for the post...... I am not an economist, so I was wondering what the numbers would look like when it RV'd.

Thanks again,

GG

It took me a minute because I have taken one finance class and I am glad I did because we talked about currency.

Basically you divide the rate by 1.

------ = 0.31055

You can do this in an excel spreadsheet quickly.

Simply enter 3.22 into A1.

Enter 1 into B1

In C1 copy and paste this =SUM(B1/A1)

Press enter and you will get the number that easy got.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It took me a minute because I have taken one finance class and I am glad I did because we talked about currency.

------ = 0.31055

Enter 1 into B1

Crap, never took that class as you had to show up to pass..........LOL

Can you convert it to, like the 4 apples, 3 oranges explanation for us simple people like, er, ah, I guess thats just me?

thxs, pp

• Upvote 3

------ = 0.31055

Enter 1 into B1

No man you take the rate and divide 1 by the number. 3.22 / 1 = 3.22

1 / 3.22 = 0.31055

Edited by thompson25
  • Upvote 1

We are watching

So Easy, If you have 2 milion dinar and the rate is $3.22, what would you bring home in USD?

We are watching

oh my goodness I am confused, I thought if Iraq RV at 3.22 I thought it will read at 3.22 in the Forex. can you explain how you got that your numbers?

oh my goodness I am confused, I thought if Iraq RV at 3.22 I thought it will read at 3.22 in the Forex. can you explain how you got that your numbers?

Basically, here's how those numbers work. Currency exchanges are always listed as "Pairs". In this case the "Pair" is shown on the Forex as USD/IQD. The listed exchange rate for the USD/IQD means this: HOW MANY IRAQI DINARS DOES IT TAKE TO BUY ONE US DOLLAR? If the Dinar RV's for example at $3.22, then one Dinar is equivalent to $3.22 US Dollars, which also means (when you do the math) that it takes .3106 Dinars to buy one US Dollar. Also, if the "Currency Pair" had been listed on the Forex as IQD/USD (which it is not), then with an RV of $3.22, Forex would show the number as $3.22. Hope this helps.

• Upvote 3

------ = 0.31055

Enter 1 into B1

Make life easy.....1 IQD / 3.22 US =

1 IQD/5.25 US =

And so on................... :D

Basically, here's how those numbers work. Currency exchanges are always listed as "Pairs". In this case the "Pair" is shown on the Forex as USD/IQD. The listed exchange rate for the USD/IQD means this: HOW MANY IRAQI DINARS DOES IT TAKE TO BUY ONE US DOLLAR? If the Dinar RV's for example at $3.22, then one Dinar is equivalent to $3.22 US Dollars, which also means (when you do the math) that it takes .3106 Dinars to buy one US Dollar. Also, if the "Currency Pair" had been listed on the Forex as IQD/USD (which it is not), then with an RV of $3.22, Forex would show the number as $3.22. Hope this helps.

Ok thank you for your help, I was worried that my dinars are worth .3106 and not 3.22 as long as you say they are the same I am ok with that.

I don't have to know the math as long as they cash us out it doesn't matter! You don't have to know how a plane fly's... you just get on board and have a little faith you will come back down safely! wink.gif Snap.... crackle.... POP!!! Come on RV!!! biggrin.gifcool.gif

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 1

I don't have to know the math as long as they cash us out it doesn't matter! You don't have to know how a plane fly's... you just get on board and have a little faith you will come back down safely! wink.gif Snap.... crackle.... POP!!! Come on RV!!! biggrin.gifcool.gif

In 1980 I lost my home using that same logic. Sometimes you do need to know.