Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rd/RV

Lildinar99

1. RD 25,000 IQD to 25.00 usd

2. RV at say 3.30

3. So 25.00 x 3.30 = 82.50

100,000 IQD = 330.00 usd

The rest can do the math

And how does that help the economy and strengthen the currency against all the neighboring countries.....It doesn't, time to go back to school.

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 3

Go away

Go away these are valid points. WTF just saying.

Let's here what you think. I said I hope not but since your so mad at something

Let's here your side

The guy on another rumor post says his friend is playing golf with GWB

And your telling me to go away some of you guys are on the pipe dream

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

Just a post from reading back 3 years I'm a RV hopeful.

I want this as bad as anyone. And I don't think it makes since.

It's screwing outside investors right just saying. Not my thoughts.

It doesnt screw anyone.....your not losing all your invested money are you?? Nope.....with a RD and a 3 dollar rate you will triple the amount you invested.....you cant really complain about that....its not like we worked hard to do anything for it....all we did is visit dinar forums and talk about whatever for however long you have had your dinar.....Iraq doesnt owe anyone anything....except themselves.....redenominating actually shows signs of stability after years of hyperinflation....gotta do something with the inflated money supply....

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 6

It doesnt screw anyone.....your not losing all your invested money are you?? Nope.....with a RD and a 3 dollar rate you will triple the amount you invested.....you cant really complain about that....its not like we worked hard to do anything for it....all we did is visit dinar forums and talk about whatever for however long you have had your dinar.....Iraq doesnt owe anyone anything....except themselves.....redenominating actually shows signs of stability after years of hyperinflation....gotta do something with the inflated money supply....

True true at some people can reply with calmness thank you.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Ten fo like I said I read it somewhere else.

I hope everything is jacked and it cones out high.

GO RV I just want diapers for my kid Maine.

Lildinar - welcome to these rooms, but may I suggest you hang around here a while, stop, look and listen. Then write your post, then delete it before you post (as recommended by one of the Mods). And you may want to leave the math to the more financial sharp ones than you and me if it's not your forte. As Longhorn stated, you're multiplying the wrong things. If the rate is referred to as "$0.10" or "$3" then that's what each Dinar is then worth, not each dollar. So multiply your 25,000 Dinar x 10 cents and you'll get something more like US $2,500 dollars.

Plus this is a place for Rumors, so may I humbly toss out the notion that you think twice before posting and you might even get decent feedback.

Peace Out.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

1. RD 25,000 IQD to 25.00 usd

2. RV at say 3.30

3. So 25.00 x 3.30 = 82.50

100,000 IQD = 330.00 usd

The rest can do the math

Agree. I said the same thing two weeks ago & got a lot of flack for it. I still say it will be a LOP & a RV. Your $1,000 investment for 1 Million ID will grow by 3.5 to 4 times at first or be equal to about $3,500 in value. After that, the ID will float against the Dollar & gain over the months & years. The longer you hold off cashing in after RV, the bigger the return. Getting rich slowly is a lot better than not getting rich at all.

• Upvote 3

IMHO... This does not work correctly as you describe...

What about the electronic currency held in bank accounts..

with your explanation ... what happens to electronic funds..

DO THEY JUST REMOVE.... " 000 " from every bank account,

that holds Dinar in electronic form?

I do not see the "RAISE the 000's from the currency" mean the same thing as you do,

they would have been better to utilize the word "HARVEST the 000 bills from the currency"

because RAISE means GROW as well as SCALP... this word in not explicit in description,

which is why they used it to begin with... they are very careful with anything they say,

especially when it comes to documenting something they desire to do in the future!

:rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

The removal of the zeroes only means they are taking those larger notes out of circulation once cashed in. It does not devalue them down to just 25 Dinar. They want to have the largest note in country to be 100 dinar, similar to the United States as our largest circulated bill is the $100 bill. We use to have $1000.00, $10,000.00 and even a $100,000.00 bill in circulation but not any more. Those are still worth that today if you have one in a safe somewhere but our 25,000 dinar notes are still 25,000 and will make millions of dollars for everyone once it RV's

The removal of the zeroes only means they are taking those larger notes out of circulation once cashed in. It does not devalue them down to just 25 Dinar. They want to have the largest note in country to be 100 dinar, similar to the United States as our largest circulated bill is the $100 bill. We use to have $1000.00, $10,000.00 and even a $100,000.00 bill in circulation but not any more. Those are still worth that today if you have one in a safe somewhere but our 25,000 dinar notes are still 25,000 and will make millions of dollars for everyone once it RV's

Both sides have valid arguments. Just have to wait and see what actually happens. It's all speculation at this point....