Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

update prophetic

MAMARABBIT02

June 18, 2011

The Lord shared with me about some important prophetic utterances that I want to share with you. I pray they will encourage and lend strength to you as it has to me. I pray that these words be the instruction and wisdom that we are all seeking for at this time. In my time of crying out before the Lord—He began to share with me the following:

Pray for Divine Direction

We are in a time when we need to know that everything we are doing is properly aligned to God’s will and what He is doing in the earth right now. We are in the midst of a major turning point in the realm of the Spirit, and we need to stay in wait and watch mode.

When our captivity is turned in an area of our lives, it is important to remember why we were experiencing what were we going through. And when God does bestow change and breakthrough upon our lives, we must continue to remember what we just went through and the purpose for Him touching our lives.

As a prophetic people, we have been watching the scriptures very closely concerning the end times, but the Lord told me that we need to make sure that as kingdom-minded people we become concerned about what He is concerned about. He gave me the scripture - Matthew 25:31-45. When we are financially helped and monies are placed into our lives, it is important that we don’t lose sight as to why we are receiving them.

Where are we positioned? And what are we positioned for? The work of the kingdom that must be accomplished now is important. We must stand for the things of God. I must say that our churches and ministries will have to give an account to what we are doing and what we will stand with or for. Can God trust us to do the right thing?

Divine direction has to do with our commitment to the work of God in the earth. What are we willing to give of ourselves? We must pray for his divine counsel and sound judgment to handle difficult situations in our families, ministries and ourselves personally. Are we sharing in His vision, or are we only asking Him to bless our vision.

Some of us will be moving to other regions, because God is telling us to do. Wait on the Lord, get proper timing, and follow His plan for your lives in detail. You must pray for details and do your research. God is strategically shifting things so that His will, purpose, and plan will come into being.

There is a master plan over our lives that has been given to us by God, we must ask Him to show us what is ours and don’t stop until we know. (More about Divine Direction in July 2011 Word of the Lord)

Guard over our mouths

It is very important to speak like Him (Now this disturbs some people so let me qualify.) When we study God’s word we get a better understanding how God speaks to us.

· We must be careful not to speak against God’s word by not living in accordance with what He has commanded us to do in His word, (which means we can’t sow to corruption and expect to think that we will reap the life of God.)

· Do not be discouraged. Speak what the word of God says, because the Lord is about to move mightily upon those who have remained faithful to Him.

· Expectancy is a key word now.

· We should watch what we say about others right now. We cannot use our mouths to bite and devour each other. Our mouths can bless or curse. We must be careful how we use our mouths in this hour.

· If we are experiencing delays, setbacks, and narrow places: wait upon Him. We must not allow our present experiences to speak against what God is about to do.

· Utilize praise and worship. Glorify Him—Push into a greater presence by worshipping Him. It will minister to us His peace.

· Scriptures: Isaiah 54:17, Proverbs 18:21, James 3:1-12

The Shifting of Keys in Leadership

There is about to be a shifting of leadership. I believe we will see this in the world system as well as in the church. In Isaiah 22, Shebna was set over the treasury and carried the keys of the house of David during the reign of Hezekiah. But because of his haughty disposition, ambition, and covetousness, Shebna was replaced by Eliakim. There was a shift of authority, not just over the house but also over the treasury. This shift will happen in leadership, financial matters, and the governing of an administration. Isaiah 22:18, Isaiah 22:22. What do those key’s represent? It is the ability and authority to open and shut doors. It is the ability to have access behind those doors. The positioning of Eliakim was God’s intervention. He assigned the one who was most deserving. This shift will also come with honor: coming to the person who will secure it, in this season. Woe to him who thinks he is in a sure place, but the Lord has not fastened him there.

In this season, we shall begin to see the process of a separation of good versus evil. That which has been hidden will be revealed by the Lord, and the abundance of their hearts will become visible before others. We will see their true loyalties and their character will no longer be hidden. We will begin to see this on many levels. So this is a warning to all--to live for God and be true to His words lest your sins be uncovered before everyone.

The Divine

Divine intervention will bring forth divine manifestation. These things can only happen by the Lord’s hand. His vindication will be bringing forth elevation/promotion. The Lord said that when He vindicates someone, He causes other things that have been hindrances/obstacles to be removed. Then we will be able to see favor, the verification of callings, and the promises of God being fulfilled. The divine power is coming to the devoted and diligent, says the Lord. (1 Peter 1:3, 4)

The Lord says also that, “My love and grace is still waiting on those who will come to Me.” He is saying, “Come to Me. You always belonged here with Me. Let go of your past and allow Me to heal you, teach you, show you, and breathe on you. I am waiting with open arms. Hurry, time is of the essence, there is much to be done.”

Prophetic Insights:

In the Word of the Lord June 2011—we hear about in more detail the beginning of the demise of one system concerning the financial market/finances and now, we hear in mid-June - the shifting of finances that will be received from those who have been faithful before the Lord. What does that mean?? We are about to witness pulling down of the high tree and the raising up the low tree.

It is important for us to keep our ears open and our prayers before the Father so that the proper strategies can be followed. The Lord has a plan—He is preparing His people, but we must not be laid back. Because He has revealed this to us in advance, we must move quickly to set everything into place. I have felt very strongly that the people in position will see this shift as a quick fix to recovery, but what seems to be a door to some will be a wall to others.

The righteous will know what to do while those who have been the very reason that our nation is experiencing this trouble will be ensnared by their own schemes and devices. Hearing from the Lord to do quickly what we must do with what we receive is paramount. We need to pray concerning what is going to happen after the shift of increase comes, because this is essential to being prepared. My prayer is that the Lord is already revealing to those what is about to happen, so that as swift occurs - we will be in position.

Prophetic Prayer and Intercession List

Pray concerning a great earthquake coming—Pray over Mexico, California, New Madrid, and Alaska

Terrorism—Pray throughout US regions (hot spots-Washington State, along the east coast)—not just terrorism, but the violence

Over the Philippine region—High winds, hurricanes

Pray for harvest of souls coming in Mayanar

Pray over Vietnam - for governmental reforms over both South & North

Pray over the European nations who will be on the Lord’s side and who will be allies to Israel.

Pray over Laos - against the spirit of divination and witchcraft and the release of the spirit of truth, wisdom, and the fear of the Lord.

Pray over Russia and China - to uncover the evil plots that are being planned--be uncovered now! Pray that God’s hand of righteous judgment would be stretched out over those nations to restrain their evil plans.

Pray over South American - for reconciliation with the Lord. Ask that the people be healed from poverty, hardship, lack of housing. Ask for the youth of that nation to rise up for the glory of God.

Continue to pray for the peace of Israel - its land and its people

http://carpenterstouch.org/

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 6

although this is posted in the off topic section ..... this should not be here, keep your divine inspiration to yourself pal.

This is about MONEY !! period ...... what is money equal .... yeah thats right GREED, now if im not mistaken form what I can remember Greed is one of the 7 deadly sins

there is no room for GOD(religion) in investment (speculation)

Faith is something you have .... not an all powerful bieng that controls every part of your life

get a grip !!

Bash away

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 10

June 18, 2011

The Lord shared with me about some important prophetic utterances that I want to share with you. I pray they will encourage and lend strength to you as it has to me. I pray that these words be the instruction and wisdom that we are all seeking for at this time. In my time of crying out before the Lord—He began to share with me the following:

We are in a time when we need to know that everything we are doing is properly aligned to God’s will and what He is doing in the earth right now. We are in the midst of a major turning point in the realm of the Spirit, and we need to stay in wait and watch mode.

When our captivity is turned in an area of our lives, it is important to remember why we were experiencing what were we going through. And when God does bestow change and breakthrough upon our lives, we must continue to remember what we just went through and the purpose for Him touching our lives.

As a prophetic people, we have been watching the scriptures very closely concerning the end times, but the Lord told me that we need to make sure that as kingdom-minded people we become concerned about what He is concerned about. He gave me the scripture - Matthew 25:31-45. When we are financially helped and monies are placed into our lives, it is important that we don’t lose sight as to why we are receiving them.

Where are we positioned? And what are we positioned for? The work of the kingdom that must be accomplished now is important. We must stand for the things of God. I must say that our churches and ministries will have to give an account to what we are doing and what we will stand with or for. Can God trust us to do the right thing?

Divine direction has to do with our commitment to the work of God in the earth. What are we willing to give of ourselves? We must pray for his divine counsel and sound judgment to handle difficult situations in our families, ministries and ourselves personally. Are we sharing in His vision, or are we only asking Him to bless our vision.

Some of us will be moving to other regions, because God is telling us to do. Wait on the Lord, get proper timing, and follow His plan for your lives in detail. You must pray for details and do your research. God is strategically shifting things so that His will, purpose, and plan will come into being.

There is a master plan over our lives that has been given to us by God, we must ask Him to show us what is ours and don’t stop until we know. (More about Divine Direction in July 2011 Word of the Lord)

Guard over our mouths

It is very important to speak like Him (Now this disturbs some people so let me qualify.) When we study God’s word we get a better understanding how God speaks to us.

· We must be careful not to speak against God’s word by not living in accordance with what He has commanded us to do in His word, (which means we can’t sow to corruption and expect to think that we will reap the life of God.)

· Do not be discouraged. Speak what the word of God says, because the Lord is about to move mightily upon those who have remained faithful to Him.

· We should watch what we say about others right now. We cannot use our mouths to bite and devour each other. Our mouths can bless or curse. We must be careful how we use our mouths in this hour.

· If we are experiencing delays, setbacks, and narrow places: wait upon Him. We must not allow our present experiences to speak against what God is about to do.

· Utilize praise and worship. Glorify Him—Push into a greater presence by worshipping Him. It will minister to us His peace.

There is about to be a shifting of leadership. I believe we will see this in the world system as well as in the church. In Isaiah 22, Shebna was set over the treasury and carried the keys of the house of David during the reign of Hezekiah. But because of his haughty disposition, ambition, and covetousness, Shebna was replaced by Eliakim. There was a shift of authority, not just over the house but also over the treasury. This shift will happen in leadership, financial matters, and the governing of an administration. Isaiah 22:18, Isaiah 22:22. What do those key’s represent? It is the ability and authority to open and shut doors. It is the ability to have access behind those doors. The positioning of Eliakim was God’s intervention. He assigned the one who was most deserving. This shift will also come with honor: coming to the person who will secure it, in this season. Woe to him who thinks he is in a sure place, but the Lord has not fastened him there.

In this season, we shall begin to see the process of a separation of good versus evil. That which has been hidden will be revealed by the Lord, and the abundance of their hearts will become visible before others. We will see their true loyalties and their character will no longer be hidden. We will begin to see this on many levels. So this is a warning to all--to live for God and be true to His words lest your sins be uncovered before everyone.

The Divine

Divine intervention will bring forth divine manifestation. These things can only happen by the Lord’s hand. His vindication will be bringing forth elevation/promotion. The Lord said that when He vindicates someone, He causes other things that have been hindrances/obstacles to be removed. Then we will be able to see favor, the verification of callings, and the promises of God being fulfilled. The divine power is coming to the devoted and diligent, says the Lord. (1 Peter 1:3, 4)

The Lord says also that, “My love and grace is still waiting on those who will come to Me.” He is saying, “Come to Me. You always belonged here with Me. Let go of your past and allow Me to heal you, teach you, show you, and breathe on you. I am waiting with open arms. Hurry, time is of the essence, there is much to be done.”

Prophetic Insights:

In the Word of the Lord June 2011—we hear about in more detail the beginning of the demise of one system concerning the financial market/finances and now, we hear in mid-June - the shifting of finances that will be received from those who have been faithful before the Lord. What does that mean?? We are about to witness pulling down of the high tree and the raising up the low tree.

It is important for us to keep our ears open and our prayers before the Father so that the proper strategies can be followed. The Lord has a plan—He is preparing His people, but we must not be laid back. Because He has revealed this to us in advance, we must move quickly to set everything into place. I have felt very strongly that the people in position will see this shift as a quick fix to recovery, but what seems to be a door to some will be a wall to others.

The righteous will know what to do while those who have been the very reason that our nation is experiencing this trouble will be ensnared by their own schemes and devices. Hearing from the Lord to do quickly what we must do with what we receive is paramount. We need to pray concerning what is going to happen after the shift of increase comes, because this is essential to being prepared. My prayer is that the Lord is already revealing to those what is about to happen, so that as swift occurs - we will be in position.

Pray concerning a great earthquake coming—Pray over Mexico, California, New Madrid, and Alaska

Terrorism—Pray throughout US regions (hot spots-Washington State, along the east coast)—not just terrorism, but the violence

Pray over the European nations who will be on the Lord’s side and who will be allies to Israel.

Pray over Laos - against the spirit of divination and witchcraft and the release of the spirit of truth, wisdom, and the fear of the Lord.

Pray over Russia and China - to uncover the evil plots that are being planned--be uncovered now! Pray that God’s hand of righteous judgment would be stretched out over those nations to restrain their evil plans.

Pray over South American - for reconciliation with the Lord. Ask that the people be healed from poverty, hardship, lack of housing. Ask for the youth of that nation to rise up for the glory of God.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR POST IT IS A GREAT REMINDER!!!!biggrin.gif

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Adam, I guess all the mods were right in resigning and leaving DinarVets. It has lost its orginal intent and has been turned over to those who are only here for greed like the above post. It is a shame that they do not see the hand of God upon the world and will be left out ultimately to God's greatest gift. If it is not to late, it is time for you take a stand and return from which you started. It is time to return to your first love and leave those whose first love is money where they will ultimately be left to be. Adam we are calling you back but the decisionis yours. As for me, I am told to leave this site and return no more. May God bless you as you return. You have lost your site to those who are controlled by the world instead of the Spirit.

• Upvote 5

although this is posted in the off topic section ..... this should not be here, keep your divine inspiration to yourself pal.

This is about MONEY !! period ...... what is money equal .... yeah thats right GREED, now if im not mistaken form what I can remember Greed is one of the 7 deadly sins

Faith is something you have .... not an all powerful bieng that controls every part of your life

get a grip !!

Bash away

David prayed for God to send him prosperity. Psalms 118:25. The scripture also said the wealth of the wicked is laided up for the righteous. Proverbs 13:22. Many of the Holy men of God had wealth. How do you think they ministered to the people so freely. As long as it lines up with God there is nothing with having money. It is the love of money that is a sin. The things we say are very powerful and God will hold us responsible for them one day. Don't put God in a box.

Peace to you.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

UGH .... I'm sorry I opened my mouth ...... Look I do believe in something greater than all of us but organised religion I do not believe in ...... some of the most horrible things throughout history have been done in GOD's name via words written in a book by men .....

I think of it as somewhat a more personal experience, and I would never talk about it with anyone, the beliefs I hold and have held all my life have done me proud and kept me strong.

why bring something as personnal as this into a forum centered around money and profit ....

so i'll say again bash away I really dont care, I normally steer clear from commenting on post's of this nature but enough is enough.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I am a christian but I don't agree with some guy posting his Sunday sermon on this site.

You claim to be a christian but yet you speak against his message. Christians are not ashamed of the material messages that someone prints about god. If you are truly a christian then you will remember what Jesus said to all. " If you are ashamed of me i will be ashamed of you before my father". You will stand before him one day of which you have no control over and you will hear what he has to say just before the place of your eternilty will be given to you. Have a good day.

• Upvote 6

No bashing for you Machine because I cannot look in your heart and see the relationship between you and the "something greater than all of us."

Sam T -- Jabez called out to God asking that God enlarge his territories (property?) and God granted his request (I Chronicles 4:8-10)

Mamarabbit, thanks for your post. It has regrounded me and wll help me stay grounded to where I'm supposed to be. I think we all need to take a step back and decide why we're really here. If what we receive is truly for just our own benefit, than we will have received what we received. However if we use it to enlarge the Kingdom...

I don't know if you're the author of the article posted so I don't know if the scripture from Matthew 25 was given to you specifically or not -- I don't really care. The scripture given to me is Matthew 6:1- 4. We need to ensure sure that we keep our giving a private matter.

Thanks again

It is very troubling to see some people straight out speak against our Heavenly Father. My heart is heavy for those who not only lack knowledge, but also simply refuse to acknowledge the Lord in any form in this situation! For those of us that believe, now is a very important time for us to be in prayer for these people who speak out against God! If they only knew what they were truely saying, im certain that they would hide themselves from fear. Though....it is obvious that there are many who are simply lost....and that is a scary place to be...im sure! Please, if you truely are a follower of Christ...start praying that those who dont know the truth, will find it! I believe with every ounce of my being that this should be our main concern at this time! I am so greatful that I know my Father, and in him alone I have peace! I only pray that many others will find that same peace and joy! I walk in love...and therefore hold no ill feelings towards any man....It just truely frightens me to know that there are so many lost souls out there in this world. And, no matter what anyone says, or no matter what anyone thinks....I do know that many, many will come to Christ through the power of prayer...and through the awesome things that are to be seen in the very near future! May Gods Blessings pour out on each and every person who are reading these words, and also for those who are not! Prayer changes things! Amen!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

get a grip !!

Bash away

Sad sad sad. You say there is no room for God in this investment, i think you better refer back to the bible about the rich man who had everything and the angel of god told him his soul would be required of him that night Better think again. If god so chosen because of your attitude towards him and this wealth, your may be short lived, stranger things have happened. If it happens to you then it will ring loud in your heart why.

It is very troubling to see some people straight out speak against our Heavenly Father. My heart is heavy for those who not only lack knowledge, but also simply refuse to acknowledge the Lord in any form in this situation! For those of us that believe, now is a very important time for us to be in prayer for these people who speak out against God! If they only knew what they were truely saying, im certain that they would hide themselves from fear. Though....it is obvious that there are many who are simply lost....and that is a scary place to be...im sure! Please, if you truely are a follower of Christ...start praying that those who dont know the truth, will find it! I believe with every ounce of my being that this should be our main concern at this time! I am so greatful that I know my Father, and in him alone I have peace! I only pray that many others will find that same peace and joy! I walk in love...and therefore hold no ill feelings towards any man....It just truely frightens me to know that there are so many lost souls out there in this world. And, no matter what anyone says, or no matter what anyone thinks....I do know that many, many will come to Christ through the power of prayer...and through the awesome things that are to be seen in the very near future! May Gods Blessings pour out on each and every person who are reading these words, and also for those who are not! Prayer changes things! Amen!

well said hoosier

• Upvote 2

June 18, 2011

Guard over our mouths

The Divine

Prophetic Insights:

So are you asking for money? Ususally doomsdayers are looking to scare people and cash in.

You claim to be a christian but yet you speak against his message. Christians are not ashamed of the material messages that someone prints about god. If you are truly a christian then you will remember what Jesus said to all. " If you are ashamed of me i will be ashamed of you before my father". You will stand before him one day of which you have no control over and you will hear what he has to say just before the place of your eternilty will be given to you. Have a good day.

He speaks against another quack that is hearing things, not against God.

Not buying the God speaks to me phonies that offer the predictions, only to see they were wrong and then offer new predictions.

• Upvote 1

Ok ANy mod's out there .... Please delete my posts from this topic,

I've had enough....... funny isnt it how one person can voice there opinion but nobody can say anything to the contrary .... I didn't bash any of you (Christians) but you seem to have no problem doing it to me.

Question to all who have bashed me ..... If I was a Muslim and i wanted to post some of my muslim beliefs and messages from god would you allow that here or is DV only open to Christians ??

I can see exactly why people are leaving this site.

• Upvote 1

Ok ANy mod's out there .... Please delete my posts from this topic,

I've had enough....... funny isnt it how one person can voice there opinion but nobody can say anything to the contrary .... I didn't bash any of you (Christians) but you seem to have no problem doing it to me.

Question to all who have bashed me ..... If I was a Muslim and i wanted to post some of my muslim beliefs and messages from god would you allow that here or is DV only open to Christians ??

I can see exactly why people are leaving this site.

Machine...I truely hope that you did not take my post as a bash against you! I believe that everyone is entitled to their own opinion....therefore, I just wrote my opinion, and what was on my heart to write! I wish you the very best! I wish everyone on this site the same!

• Upvote 2

"Be it unto me, according to your words!" Thank you for your post mamarabbit . . . please do not take offense at some of these posts . . . for they are not spiritually discerned . . . they do not know Him! God Bless You!!!

Edited by Sonnet
  • Upvote 2

The Bible passage comes to mind about not throwing pearls before the swine. Understanding of the scriptures and Wisdom only comes to those that want to understand and who searches for these things. Truth is hidden to every man, but is revealed to those who seek truth.

My point is this, not everyone wants to know the truth, because they would then have to accept the reality of where they are and how they live. It's easier to run with the crowd. This is what we are seeing in the negative posts above. Crowd runners, who for what ever reason fear the truth.

As for me, I say seek out the truth for yourselves. Research the Bible for the purpose of learning and obtaining Truth, and you will see things in a new light. Those of us that know and love the truth can only point you in the right direction to start your journey, you have to decide just how bad you want to know what the truth really is.

So if you get tired of the crowd, and want to be set free, I recommend searching for Truth. There is only 1 truth that will set you free. There is only 1 door....

The choice is a simple one to make, doing is harder....

What is your choice?

Peace to all.

• Upvote 4

No bashing for you Machine because I cannot look in your heart and see the relationship between you and the "something greater than all of us."

Sam T -- Jabez called out to God asking that God enlarge his territories (property?) and God granted his request (I Chronicles 4:8-10)

Mamarabbit, thanks for your post. It has regrounded me and wll help me stay grounded to where I'm supposed to be. I think we all need to take a step back and decide why we're really here. If what we receive is truly for just our own benefit, than we will have received what we received. However if we use it to enlarge the Kingdom...

I don't know if you're the author of the article posted so I don't know if the scripture from Matthew 25 was given to you specifically or not -- I don't really care. The scripture given to me is Matthew 6:1- 4. We need to ensure sure that we keep our giving a private matter.

Thanks again

HOW I AGREE WITH YOU!!!!! IT WILL BE DONE TO GLORIFY MY FATHER IN JESUS NAME!!!!

• Upvote 1

This nation was founded on Christian/Judeo principles. This government was designed for a God fearing people and will not work for any other. The book of Judges in the Bible shows seven cycles of:

crying out to the Lord,

being delivered,

being blessed,

gaining prosperity,

forgetting the One who brought the blessing,

falling away and then

needing to cry out once again to the Lord.

I pray we as a nation will return to the One who inspired the greatest form of government ever known to man.

Blessings,

Texhad

• Upvote 2

UGH .... I'm sorry I opened my mouth ...... Look I do believe in something greater than all of us but organised religion I do not believe in ...... some of the most horrible things throughout history have been done in GOD's name via words written in a book by men .....

I think of it as somewhat a more personal experience, and I would never talk about it with anyone, the beliefs I hold and have held all my life have done me proud and kept me strong.

why bring something as personnal as this into a forum centered around money and profit ....

so i'll say again bash away I really dont care, I normally steer clear from commenting on post's of this nature but enough is enough.

Bravo, do I agree 100%, All I hear is christian this and Christian that, and this is a christian country but our constitution and bill of rights says no national religion can established. I am not a christian but a wiccan andwhat I believe I keep to my myself, I don't go door to door pushing amy religion, keep it home where it belongs. I don't try telling people what is wrong with there religion. I'm in this for the benefit of the investment. All i get is if your not Christian you have no chance to heaven, sorry dead wrong.

• Downvote 1

To "TheMachine"; it's not what you are saying, it's the tone you say it in! If you were a Muslim and posted your beliefs on this site, I would respect what you say even if my beliefs differ from yours. However, what you said today to one of our own is not just bashing. You went out of your way to talk about how this site is specifically for DV talk and not about God, Jesus or Christian beliefs. Your tone is bullying and insulting. Words do hurt and I for one will not intentionally hurt the spirit of another human being. Perhaps you should go to another site that will tolerate your intolerance. DV is not for you. Go in peace and may Our Lord and Saviour Bless You Always.

• Upvote 1

Bravo, do I agree 100%, All I hear is christian this and Christian that, and this is a christian country but our constitution and bill of rights says no national religion can established. I am not a christian but a wiccan andwhat I believe I keep to my myself, I don't go door to door pushing amy religion, keep it home where it belongs. I don't try telling people what is wrong with there religion. I'm in this for the benefit of the investment.

The key is no "National" religion. There were many different Christian Faiths between the Colonies, Protestant, Quaker, Catholic, etc..., so they didn't want one of those faiths becoming the "National" religion. The majority believed in Jesus Christ and one God, but they didn't want to be told which faith they had to follow. The Churches of England and France was what they were trying to escape from and they didn't want that to happen to them again, thus the "No National" religion.

All i get is if your not Christian you have no chance to heaven, sorry dead wrong.

Did you get that out of the Book of Wicca? You do realize that you are praying to demons and inanimate objects don't you? Probably not... unsure.gif

-

• Upvote 2