Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why June Is So Important To Iraq - And US!

DinarThug

If I remember correctly, Iraq & Vietnam just entered a contract with each other recently. If Iraq's economy improves that should help pull Vietnam's economy too, right? I'm not an economist expert at all so I'm just wondering how all of this works. At this time all I ask for is for Iraq to rv so it helps the Iraqui people and many of us investors too. I'm sure the govt of both countries are getting more than their fair shares. My heart goes out to the "littlest" guys.

• Upvote 1

"To compare this date, June 30th, 2011 to any other date that we have focused on in the past (WTO ascencion, Joining the Arab league, or any of the other speculation dates) would be like comparing your house to the Empire State Building."

Well you havent seen my house! Jk! Go rv!

I am praying for the end of June also, but the question that keeps going through my mind is, "Would there not be some sort of literature out for the Iraqi people regarding the lower denoms, how they will be used, what there value would be, etc. etc.?" I would think if this literature is out would we not have some boots on the ground that would have seen some of this by now?

Not trying to be negative, just some random thoughts going through my head and maybe other peoples also. Discuss!

If this doesnt RV in June, than whats next? :confused:

If it doesn't happen by June 30th/July 1st I wont be sparing another thought on dinar for a good long while.

When I get notified its happened I will then check to see if its great news,ok news or bad news.

• Upvote 1

I'll have to believe you on the sanctions. Many people claimed it was very significant in December when most of these sanctions were lifted. Yet that didn't result in an RV. If the remaining sanctions are to be lifted on June 30th, I don't know why that means the dinar will RV. I'm not denying that is a significant date (if sanctions, indeed, are completely removed on that date). No country should have their trade artifically restricted. But I don't know why everybody assumes it has anything to do with the dinar. Hundreds of companies are doing business in Iraq already and it has not been necessary to RV the dinar. Why would it suddenly need to be revalued if sanctions are lifted? Seems like a dubious connection to me.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Excellent post and if I can add to that a little extra food for thought-

June also marks the end of the second quarter in the US at a time when all the political parties are hopping onto their ponies for a ride down the campaign trail. Wall street is patiently waiting to see what happens with the National Debt and the state of affairs we are in and do not think for a minute they do not know about the RV. For them it is another investment opportunity like anything else, well perhaps more promising but they are waiting, we can be sure of that. This entire event is about global economics and one has only to watch the news for a while to learn that we (the world) are in dire need of an event such as this. And of course we have Wells Fargo, the naysayer that suddenly decided to purchase the Foreign Currency Exchange Corporation? When a conservative outfit like Wells Fargo buys a corporation, understand that they have done their homework and have made the move with huge profits in mind.

Now the cherry for this Fudge Sunday

It seems the that the Kurds (the most advanced community or political in Northern Iraq) have suddenly become more vocal. "A true wise man looks for every opportunity in which to say nothing"- Solomon book of proverbs

They have been patiently sitting on the sidelines through much of the rhetoric, although they are as much a part of this as any of the other political influences in Iraq. Recent posts and news articles seem to indicate more involvement as they are becoming suddenly more vocal about this sad state of affairs with the GOI and adding pressure for the others to Gitter Done!

Yes, I have felt very good about this month for a few weeks now. I will keep my job, love my family and pray for an RV - BTW Happy Fathers Day to all you Dads out there and you Moms that play both roles.

GO RVVVVVVVVVVVV :D :D :D

• Upvote 4

D-Thug,

Thanks for the information and commentary; all signs point to possible RV or RI....!!!!!

ToothyGrins4U,

I must whole heartedly agree about your statement on Wells Fargo; I purchased my IQD through the Bank of Ireland Group, which Wells Fargo purchased in May 2011. That is a very telling sign of good things to come IMO.

Thank you,

GG

• Upvote 2