Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq begins its preparations for membership of the global securities market (stock exchange)

MAW33326

Looks good (foreward progress) :)

. Baghdad, June 18 (Rn) - The body of the Iraq Stock Exchange that began on Saturday, the initial preparations for membership of the global market for securities.

وقال.". Chief executive officer, said the Iraq Stock Exchange Abdul Razzaq al-Saadi told the Kurdish news agency (Rn) that "Iraq has begun legal and banking Bastaadadth for membership of the global market for securities." .". He added that "Iraq will strengthen its ability to deal in financial stocks and buy hard currency in order to obtain the confidence of the global securities market." .". He said, "In case the Procedures for membership in the global market for securities, it will support the economic and trading banking and mature work of the Iraqi market for securities in the country."

.. The Securities Commission announced it had begun work for the electronic filing companies, foreign and domestic investment instead of filing paperwork.

.. The Securities Commission said earlier that the economic reality of the Iraqi Aithml open more of the financial markets in the rest of Iraq's provinces.

.. A number of economies, the Iraqis earlier in the financial markets should be opened in the provinces where economic activities and investment mission argued that the work of the Iraqi market for securities in the previous years and faced many economic problems in the country and indicates it has a lot of negative phenomena.

.The Iraq Stock Exchange has started operation in 2004, shifted from manual trading to the use of e-dealing screens in 2009 and opened for trading two hours a day five days a week

.. The banking sector is the largest in the exchange, which also includes the shares of industrial companies, insurance companies, hotels and agricultural companies.

.. The total value of shares listed on the stock exchange about $ 3 billion.

• Upvote 1

Looks good (foreward progress) smile.gif

"Iraq will strengthen its ability to deal in financial stocks and buy hard currency in order to obtain the confidence of the global securities market." .". He said, "In case the Procedures for membership in the global market for securities, it will support the economic and trading banking and mature work of the Iraqi market for securities in the country."

Hmm....very encouraging..

Thanks for the post MAW! smile.gif

At this point, their international trades would have to be in dollars. IQD is not a recognized tradable currency. So they must be anticipating the currency being tradable very soon, and that would mean they would be out of Chapter 7.

That would mean Kuwait is happy and the UN sanctions are a done deal.

I am walking and talking,( good thing I am not chewing gum). Am I correct?

• Upvote 1

At this point, their international trades would have to be in dollars. IQD is not a recognized tradable currency. So they must be anticipating the currency being tradable very soon, and that would mean they would be out of Chapter 7.

That would mean Kuwait is happy and the UN sanctions are a done deal.

I am walking and talking,( good thing I am not chewing gum). Am I correct?

I'm a newbie as you can tell by this question, but what exactly does Chapter 7 say? I'm new and trying to understand the process of how this thing is gonna revalue.

I'm a newbie as you can tell by this question, but what exactly does Chapter 7 say? I'm new and trying to understand the process of how this thing is gonna revalue.

Chapter 7, was a restriction put on Iraq by the United Nations, which restricts their selling of oil except for the profit for basic needs such as food. If chapter seven gets lifted, the value of the dinar would blow up literally overnight as the country is like saudi arabia when it comes to oil. Keep your fingers crossed :)