Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OKIE and the Senate - Rumour from Pumper Planet

webup

I just got off the Planet Dinar Call..... Okie said the Senate told him today that it would be tonight or in morning..... Another said that Washington is ironing out a few last minute cash in details..... It was getting late and they may not finish in time tonight and if not it would be in the morning..... They had a FANTASTIC bank story and a few other good ones.

The Intel can't get any better than this.

You can prepare because we are there !!!.....I have never been this excited...... You need to listen to the call..... EXCELLENT..... I am 100% believeing by morning.....Blessings,.....CZ....:P:D:lol::rolleyes:B)

Edited by webup
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

@webup....what is the playback #

I don't know friend, I don't listen to any of those back slapping hype fest conference call things.

They are waaaay too MLM for my liking.

https://www.freeconferencing.com/playback.html?cid=conferences/-17-65-67-17-65-6762-17-65-67-17-65-67112-17-65-67-17-65-67-17-65-67-17-65-67-17-65-67-17-65-67-17-65-675767.mp3&e=1343707200000&cn=94-43-28-63

Edited by webup

Crack does kill !!!

We should get the okster some help or some better stuff and hope for and OD !!

I just found out from Okies doctor, don't spread this as he broke patient confidentiality, that Okie quit his meds about a year ago. He said he has been extremely delusional and agitated lately and mumbling about the Middle East and what he thought was dinosaurs. if only he knew the truth about his delusions.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I just found out from Okies doctor, don't spread this as he broke patient confidentiality, that Okie quit his meds about a year ago. He said he has been extremely delusional and agitated lately and mumbling about the Middle East and what he thought was dinosaurs. if only he knew the truth about his delusions.

Poor fella. He been counting dinosaurs fer awhile now!! Now they taking over the senate. I guess all the ships at sea sank!!

at least he can file for disability based on bi-polar schizophrenic disorder !!!! :D

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Well I try and avoid commenting on Okie's post and awhile back said I would refrain, I will try to protect the Newbies.

Okie works in a grocery store. A poster I know actually worked with him and posted this ( a different site, not this one ). Since clicks generate cash for a sites owner, this person who exposed okie was banned Immediately.

Okie is a lonely old man who loves this attention, no harm no foul right?

Please people, as many have said *** entertainment only *** from this person.

I work in oil and gas and still do for the last 30 yrs. He continuously avoided my direct questions about oil and gas as ** phone call coming in**

This will be the last time I comment about him.

pp

• Upvote 6

Well I try and avoid commenting on Okie's post and awhile back said I would refrain, I will try to protect the Newbies.

Okie works in a grocery store. A poster I know actually worked with him and posted this ( a different site, not this one ). Since clicks generate cash for a sites owner, this person who exposed okie was banned Immediately.

I work in oil and gas and still do for the last 30 yrs. He continuously avoided my direct questions about oil and gas as ** phone call coming in**

pp

laugh.gif And they praise him like a god over at PTR.....freakin hilarious!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Poor fella. He been counting dinosaurs fer awhile now!! Now they taking over the senate. I guess all the ships at sea sank!!

at least he can file for disability based on bi-polar schizophrenic disorder !!!! :D

Bongalow...shouldn't that be dinar sores instead of dinosaurs??? :lol:

Okie needs to quit hanging out in the stalls of the men's room at the airport for his 'Intel'.

If he keeps playing Footsie with that Senator, he's gonna get Pumped ! :lol:

yeah and he may get some phone numbers there from pumpers???? :blink: :blink:

• Upvote 1

pp

Thanks for this info! explains a lot...but really someone really needs to figure out a way to call these fools out while staying under the radar (which would be hard to do)

I can't tbink of one logical reason why a SENIOR MEMBER would bring over an Okie post to this site. Yes, it is posted in the Rumors Section, BUT there is a big difference between Rumors and Lies. There is a steady flow of this shite that continues to pour into this room. Hip boots and waders are no longer effective here!!!!!!!!!

My dogs have more integrity than Okie!!!!!

pp

Now That's Some Good Old Fashioned DV Intel. Thx pp ! ;)

• Upvote 1

LOL poor newbie who believes this garbage.

Okie has no credibility! In fact if I had the time I would post the crap he has said since Jan 2011. Kind of puts a dampener on my thin hope of this going some place by June 30th... Dam OKIE please sit down and shut up! We have people here who have some sense of honesty.

Peace fellow DINAR HOLDERS....

Pumped so much I need to buy more toilet paper... Excuse me....