Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Question for KEEP and Scooter

Chassisman

these budget rates being thrown around could be met easily with a lop and a change in monetary policy to support an RV after.

Other wise IF its going to be a straight RV they would need a radical shift in their monetary policy....i mean on the likes of sadam just making up a rate out of thin air...

and that in my opinion is also possible. It takes two sides to make a transaction work. So if the rest of the world is on board with Iraq having that rate then why not?

but that would be an AMAZING thing to EXPECT hahahaha

I don't expect that....I'd like that though :D

• Upvote 1

Well to get every holder to cash out entirely and meet that equally with investors pouring in is quite a feat to accomplish with present situations.....the way Iraq conducts itself business wise needs some major improvements before we could think about that possibility.....do you remember the article that TJ posted about doing business in Iraq? Its not that they are waiting for a higher valued currency (like so many want to believe) its because the process just simply is NOT easy and of course the security matter always comes up, but none the less, countries are trying to get their foot in the door now

As far as I know about the DFI (and I could be wrong) is that they have full access to it now minus the 5% of course for Kuwait, the only difference is that they have to show exactly what they are using the money for, and again im not 100% on this but I think it has to be used for reconstruction of the country and for budgetary purposes, so I dont know if it even could be used for cashing people out...and if the DFI funds are released, who is to say that these countries that have been sitting sideline for so long, dont come out of the woodwork and drown Iraq with claims and lawsuits for reperations?? That could possibly take a huge chunk of that money away....But even if not, why would they use that to pay us speculators when thats money needed to rebuild the country and improve living conditions?? I mean thats all direct profits from oil and they dont really have much else of a revenue to support the country, so thats almost like taking all the money they have, and throwing it away.....doesnt seem like a move they would make...

Thats why I think a slow a gradual RV would have to take place.....and of course if you read my second comment on this thread you will see my thoughts on the whole fractional banking theory.....

In my opinion, your some-what right. See, I think what the banking sector is currently doing..... Is making it easy to invest into Iraq. If we look into what they've accomplished lately, they're working at a rather fast rate. Refer to Scooter's chat today from DD. They're restructuring private banks, cleaning up their balance sheets, and so forth.

They could have all these deals set, but they may be saying. Okay, we want you to invest in us, so you get the ball rolling on your end, and we'll get the banking sector running on our end and by the time your ready, we will be too.

And what ends up happening is, one of the major changes is the change in exchange rate. No biggie to foreign investors, as it is basically an added plus.

One US dollar still buys the same as One US dollar pre-R/V or post-R/V, therefore it doesn't hurt them. In reality, it may actually help them depending on the business they are providing. If they're a service or sale of goods business, it may expedite them to getting setup. Why? The people have $$money$$ and they'll want to take advantage of it... Sort of the pouring in of funds I speak of.

Its not like Iraq is saying, "wait, we want you to invest in us, but we gotta r/v first.. That would be a big no-no" It would lead to them being liquified and their overall plan would go ka-poot!

As per the DFI- I believe they can only withdraw from the DFI for budgetary expenses. Nothing more, as it may go into corrupted hands. So if they eliminate their deficit and create a surplus, they can't touch that $$$

(So to speak)

these budget rates being thrown around could be met easily with a lop and a change in monetary policy to support an RV after.

Other wise IF its going to be a straight RV they would need a radical shift in their monetary policy....i mean on the likes of sadam just making up a rate out of thin air...

and that in my opinion is also possible. It takes two sides to make a transaction work. So if the rest of the world is on board with Iraq having that rate then why not?

but that would be an AMAZING thing to EXPECT hahahaha

I don't expect that....I'd like that though :D

I believe the CBI is abiding by many IMF policies for assurance that their rates will be respected.

If the IMF suggests rate XXX, the CBI may take that rate, lower or raise it within reasonable means and use that rate. The global economy will respect it.

I've always figured the IMF has had a huge role in this.. By the way, where is the IMF HQ located? :)

• Upvote 1

keepmwlknfny

I also have doubts about a high RV rate unless, of course, there is a redenomination (notice I didn't say LOP).

Here's a few thoughts I have and please feel free to dissect them. What I will first do is accept some assumptions (have never seen a link) as facts. These oft repeated assumptions include:

1. George Bush said the war would pay for itself.

2. Iraq has between 100 billion and 300 billion barrels of oil reserves. I'll use 200 billion barrels for this example.

3. The US has a "secret agreement" to purchase these 200 billion barrels of oil for $35 per barrel. This would extend to $7 trillion USD.

4. There are 27 trillion dinar in circulation.

If, as Adam has suggested, the dinar RVs at a high of 30 cents, and if all 27 trillion dinar were cashed in promptly, then they would need $8.1 trillion USD for the exchange. Since Iraq will supposedly get $7 trillion USD from the US for the oil reserves, this money would cover most of the $8.1 trillion USD exchange.

Considering all of this, I believe the RV could support 30 cents. What I have trouble accepting is the $1+ RV rates. This would mean Iraq would have to be able to cash in a minimum $27 trillion USD. I just don't think this will happen, and I believe it would cripple Iraq.

Sorry for the long post, but just sharing some thoughts. I'm open to being "enlightened" and will certainly change my opinion if the facts fits.

Thanks.

Hi Double :)

Some good points my friend, and yes, whether anyone wants to hear

these matters or not, indeed it would cripple Iraq. These are the areas

that few pay attention to and it must be addressed. As Keep stated, the

fractional reserve system has basically flawed, and also contributed to

much irresponsibility within the banking system, AKA FRAUD in many

cases, especially in the manner banks are now allowed to handle their

accounting which is also fraudulent, but "legal" now since the collapse

of 2008, a few convenient changes were made. It is strange how one type

of accounting was once considered unthinkable, is now accepted and allowed

by the feds. That should tell something to anyone willing to hear.

If we take out of the picture of the dinar all the self appointed gurus, and their

cult followers who help them spread lies, and focus on issues such as this, we

can come to some clear idea of how they can support a revaluation, but we must

view it as Keep stated, based upon their manner of banking, otherwise, we make

a mistake if we disconnect from how THEY actually handle their banking.

The U.S. nor any other country or 3 letter agency is pushing them. No one can force

a country to revalue their currency. Plain and simple. it is the sole decision of a countries

government when to revalue or devalue their currency. Nothing else needs to be added

to this equation. No hype, no "iraq will save the world", "the whole world is waiting for this",

not necessary to lie as so many have for so long. What is necessary is understanding their

manner of life and how they plan also. They are not in a hurry obviously :lol:

Due to greed and a few other factors, too many have willingly cast aside reality in exchange

for a lot of lying and story telling. The IQD will certainly revalue, it is not going to come out

overnight at a high rate because it simply cannot. The .30 cents as you mentioned Double

would be amazing considering the fact of moving that high after a program rate of 1170 for years.

I think most of us would take that in a heartbeat, but even that is pushing it at this time in my opinion.

I would personally support a much higher rate IS possible, but only after Iraq has the ability

to bring their resources to market in a modern fashion, modern infrastructure, etc. Without these

very basics, for anyone to be throwing out rates is premature at best. We are talking about a country

that has been war torn for so many years, people just want to have reliable electricity. Iraq has to get

a lot more organized and prepared to come close to supporting the insane rates being thrown out.

They have recently had to contract with Iran of all places, (this is not good for them as Iran is licking their lips

gazing at Iraq to smother them with even more influence), in order to get pipeline access to Iranian natural gas.

Some would say why, because Iraq has so much of their own...this is the very point. It matters little what they

have in the ground if they do not have the means to bring it to market in a steady and much larger manner. There

is NO way they can think about growing their annual GDP without these very basics being constructed THEN

produced with steady expansion. Until they EXPORT more and IMPORT less, their GDP is stagnant.

Understanding these issues, and there are many more, if we stamp out the lies, and focus on what we know,

and some basic economics, Iraq simply is not ready yet to support a supposed huge revaluation. it just

cannot work unless we throw out all responsible means of proper currency management, which Dr. Shabibi

has done some great work at, in which the U.S. could learn a few things from. If it was my choice, I would offer

Dr. Shabibi the spot of treasury secretary at the very least, because he has proven he has the ability to stick with

what is sound, even facing the mess he has had to deal with since 2004. I would be giving Mr. Bernanke his

overdue pink slip, the same one that Mr. Greenspan should have received also, years ago.

Iraq has made great progress especially the last year, that is beginning to give much more value to this

speculation, much more reality, and a greater chance or probability of something changing within this year

of 2011, at least we hope. Just my simple thoughts. Certainly we all hope for the best, but there is a lot

staring us in the face that we all simply ignore too often.

Some good thoughts Double Naught :D, and also thank you Keep for sharing your thoughts. Balanced and well researched,

never allow the childish red marks game to hinder you from sharing your thoughts and research about this my friend. Always

appreciated.

Thank you Chassisman for the post :D

All my best!

Jim

---

• Upvote 1

JIM

WATCH and LISTEN TO Hillarious... Some of what you say is true. Yet, there is a lot to consider which you are not mentioning. GREAT now I might need to explain it all... lol

I am tired but I will say there are many companies right now posturing and on the tables ready to invest and build IRAQ. The amount that IRAQ has to do an RV is a speculative issue.

How much they have had in holding that were released and how much large denoms are collected and how much oil is really being exported daily is all speculative. My point is dont believe everything we read or hear.

To think .60 cents UDA is the RV rate in my humble opinion is not possible for so many reasons. Mainly it would be more to their decline than of value... They can also support a much higher RV. Unformtuantely no one knows what the true RV rate will feasibly be. That is my opinion.

Peace

Lets run with the idea that the US is holding trillions of dinar.......just for a sec lol

Ok well first off if the US did have massive amounts of dinar who would be holding it?? Not the reserve, seeing as how thats really not a part of our govt and they are their own identity....we have no control over the US reserve and our govt doesnt control them either....cant even run checks and balances on them....so my guess is that it would be the UST....now the UST also acts as our own central bank right?? Its the one that runs our monetary policies correct?? So now why all of a sudden would they break from the policies and regulations that ALL central banks follow and buy currency for a profit?? Central banks DO NOT buy and sell currency for profit....only to manage monetary policy.....now there is reasons and facts I guess you could call them, for being against ANY country buying massive amounts of dinar for profit.....so where is any of even just the slightest notion for the idea that the UST holds trillions of dinar?? You could basically just say that its just random thoughts pulled out of thin air just because it sounds good for us and for the investment because if our govt holds dinar, then we automatically assume that this is the golden ticket.....its no different from me saying that the saudi prince is my cousin....sure does sound good for me....means I could get some of that money he is sitting on since im in the family, there is no evidence of the slightest that its true, but if you look it up you could see that im not even of that nationality but wait, I swear I am though..... laugh.gif

• Upvote 1

Lets run with the idea that the US is holding trillions of dinar.......just for a sec lol

Ok well first off if the US did have massive amounts of dinar who would be holding it?? Not the reserve, seeing as how thats really not a part of our govt and they are their own identity....we have no control over the US reserve and our govt doesnt control them either....cant even run checks and balances on them....so my guess is that it would be the UST....now the UST also acts as our own central bank right?? Its the one that runs our monetary policies correct?? So now why all of a sudden would they break from the policies and regulations that ALL central banks follow and buy currency for a profit?? Central banks DO NOT buy and sell currency for profit....only to manage monetary policy.....now there is reasons and facts I guess you could call them, for being against ANY country buying massive amounts of dinar for profit.....so where is any of even just the slightest notion for the idea that the UST holds trillions of dinar?? You could basically just say that its just random thoughts pulled out of thin air just because it sounds good for us and for the investment because if our govt holds dinar, then we automatically assume that this is the golden ticket.....its no different from me saying that the saudi prince is my cousin....sure does sound good for me....means I could get some of that money he is sitting on since im in the family, there is no evidence of the slightest that its true, but if you look it up you could see that im not even of that nationality but wait, I swear I am though..... laugh.gif

One would have to imagine to some degree that Governments are holding dinar

Could we really really believe that the global market is holding a vast amount of dinar via speculative investors????

We are totally unaware of the amount of speculative holders....

I find it hard to imagine that the trillions that are claimed to be in circulation to exist if the CBI were to will fully let them go beyond the iraqi borders...

I just find that rather crazy

27+/- trillion dinar is justifiable if Govts hold some as well.

If not, either one of two things can be thought of

1) the amount claimed in circulation is not an honest figure

2) the amount claimed in circulation is held within a majority within the borders of iraq.

Anyways, my theory doesn't necessarily need the idea of the UST to hold dinar

However, as US residents cash-in, the UST would receive in dinar... Which they could hold for asset purposes, or, use for crude.

So, whether or not the Government holds dinar, doesn't eliminate the idea that they could use the dinar to purchase crude.

:)

• Upvote 2

One would have to imagine to some degree that Governments are holding dinar

Could we really really believe that the global market is holding a vast amount of dinar via speculative investors????

We are totally unaware of the amount of speculative holders....

I find it hard to imagine that the trillions that are claimed to be in circulation to exist if the CBI were to will fully let them go beyond the iraqi borders...

I just find that rather crazy

27+/- trillion dinar is justifiable if Govts hold some as well.

If not, either one of two things can be thought of

1) the amount claimed in circulation is not an honest figure

2) the amount claimed in circulation is held within a majority within the borders of iraq.

Anyways, my theory doesn't necessarily need the idea of the UST to hold dinar

However, as US residents cash-in, the UST would receive in dinar... Which they could hold for asset purposes, or, use for crude.

So, whether or not the Government holds dinar, doesn't eliminate the idea that they could use the dinar to purchase crude.

smile.gif

Well yea some amounts of dinar....but not trillions like people believe....its been documented in the past of the UST holding dinar....but small amounts.....

We can make a better assumption about speculators holding alot of dinar simply because of the dealers numbers that are being revealed, not to mention the many investors on these sites and the amounts they claim to have....thats more of a reason to believe something.....there is some weight to that notion....its not just completely pulled out of thin air cause it sounds good

The US using dinar to purchase oil is counterproductive on both ends of the agreement.....not to mention its a huge hypocracy in what the US and what OPEC is in agreement with....Saddam using euros for the purchase of oil was another motive in the bag for war....another reason why we are so interested in Iran...they are using euros too...not accepting USD.....We regulate the buying and sellling of oil to be done with USD so hard, how would it look if we turned around and starting using the dinar?? And to add to it, where is the profit for Iraq if we are just using the dinar as credits to get oil?? Being as how 95% of their revenue is just from oil, then add in the supposed many other countries holding dinar that Im sure would argue they also will be using the dinar to purchase oil.....that takes away pretty much all their incoming money....they end up not making anything....so why the heck would Iraq wanna be giving away cheap ass oil to everyone and not make the profits they so desperately need to build the country back up?? You read the article I posted about the risk to the petrodollar from Iraq war??

Keep emot-worship.gifemot-worship.gifemot-worship.gif ..................................................................................................................... wink.giflaugh.gif

LOL come on in!! The water is just fine!! laugh.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

For what it's worth, if anyone wonders why I'm conservative in my approach it's because of what convinced me to eventually purchase dinar. A friend approached me and said I could legitimately make 3X to 10X my money within 6 months. I cruised this site for a couple of months and eventually purchased dinar in April. This same friend had me join a conference call with many investors and the most enthusiastic guy laid out this theory of how this would go down. I was taking notes so hang on, because it's a trip.

* The US debt exceeds $14 trillion USD.

* The US Treasury is holding $3 trillion + dinar.

* The US has a "secret agreement" to buy all of Iraq's oil reserves at $35 per barrel. He estimated Iraq held about 125 billion barrels of oil. This purchase would add an additional $4.4 trillion USD to our national debt, making the new debt total about $19 trillion USD.

* The US would sell these 125 billion barrels of oil at a price of $100 per barrel, thus earning $65 profit per barrel. This would generate $8 trillion USD in profit, and this would be used to reduce our debt to around $11 trillion USD.

* The US would then have an agreement to cash in our 3 trillion dinar at a rate of $4 USD per dinar. This would generate an additional $12 trillion USD. This would then be used to eliminate our national debt and actually give us a $1 trillion USD surplus.

* The $1 trillion USD surplus would then be used to fund Obamacare.

Geez o pete, my head hurt after listening to this.

Anyway, rather than buying in to that, I decided to stick with what got me in - a minimum 3X to 10X return on my investment in a short period of time. The RV could be 10 cents and I would still "mop up" based upon my original expectations.

I would love nothing more than a huge RV, but taking a conservative approach will greatly reduce my potential disappointment if I were to be expecting a $2 to $3 USD RV.

• Upvote 2

Well yea some amounts of dinar....but not trillions like people believe....its been documented in the past of the UST holding dinar....but small amounts.....

We can make a better assumption about speculators holding alot of dinar simply because of the dealers numbers that are being revealed, not to mention the many investors on these sites and the amounts they claim to have....thats more of a reason to believe something.....there is some weight to that notion....its not just completely pulled out of thin air cause it sounds good

The US using dinar to purchase oil is counterproductive on both ends of the agreement.....not to mention its a huge hypocracy in what the US and what OPEC is in agreement with....Saddam using euros for the purchase of oil was another motive in the bag for war....another reason why we are so interested in Iran...they are using euros too...not accepting USD.....We regulate the buying and sellling of oil to be done with USD so hard, how would it look if we turned around and starting using the dinar?? And to add to it, where is the profit for Iraq if we are just using the dinar as credits to get oil?? Being as how 95% of their revenue is just from oil, then add in the supposed many other countries holding dinar that Im sure would argue they also will be using the dinar to purchase oil.....that takes away pretty much all their incoming money....they end up not making anything....so why the heck would Iraq wanna be giving away cheap ass oil to everyone and not make the profits they so desperately need to build the country back up?? You read the article I posted about the risk to the petrodollar from Iraq war??

LOL come on in!! The water is just fine!! laugh.gif

Well as the UST cashes out their IQD for USD, and than, re-uses the USD to purchase crude through Iraq.... How is that any different than using dinar for crude? They skipped the middle-man in a sense

So, if they "do" continue to exchange the IQD for USD, would it be that hard to set an agreement that they cash-out their IQD for USD and purchase an equal amount of crude? Therefore, basically paying them?

Would one believe there is stipulations preventing that?

Maybe agreements are made that the UST hold IQD, as a liquid asset or maybe only cash out slowly over time?

So many possibilities, as I am sure the US Govt will not do anything to potentially damage the GOI & CBI

On a side note: We also have to consider that some sale of dinar through "dealers" could be re-circulated bills (As in some body gave up on the investment, or needed the money, therefore sold back their holdings to DT or other currency dealers.

Notes that we hold could have previously been held by another US speculative investor.

Something** to consider

Keep in mind, the CBI likely has accurate information in regards to what is inside Iraq and what is outside Iraq.

Well as the UST cashes out their IQD for USD, and than, re-uses the USD to purchase crude through Iraq.... How is that any different than using dinar for crude? They skipped the middle-man in a sense

So, if they "do" continue to exchange the IQD for USD, would it be that hard to set an agreement that they cash-out their IQD for USD and purchase an equal amount of crude? Therefore, basically paying them?

Would one believe there is stipulations preventing that?

Maybe agreements are made that the UST hold IQD, as a liquid asset or maybe only cash out slowly over time?

So many possibilities, as I am sure the US Govt will not do anything to potentially damage the GOI & CBI

On a side note: We also have to consider that some sale of dinar through "dealers" could be re-circulated bills (As in some body gave up on the investment, or needed the money, therefore sold back their holdings to DT or other currency dealers.

Notes that we hold could have previously been held by another US speculative investor.

Something** to consider

Keep in mind, the CBI likely has accurate information in regards to what is inside Iraq and what is outside Iraq.

It just doesnt seem likely to me...considering that central banks dont purchase currency for profit....and like MrFnHappy was saying which I never thought of, would that not be considered a form of profiteering?? (another reason why I like it here because so many people here arent just one sided and all agreeing on just the positive when it sounds good, instead many different thoughts and perspectives are brought to the table to be discussed, and you wont find conversations like this in the rumors section LOL)

• Upvote 1

It just doesnt seem likely to me...considering that central banks dont purchase currency for profit....and like MrFnHappy was saying which I never thought of, would that not be considered a form of profiteering?? (another reason why I like it here because so many people here arent just one sided and all agreeing on just the positive when it sounds good, instead many different thoughts and perspectives are brought to the table to be discussed, and you wont find conversations like this in the rumors section LOL)

Well, what I am explaining as a potential scenario is no such profiteering, but basically just proper maintaining to ensure the CBI/GOI are not put into a critical position

So, if the US uses USD for crude, they could exchange IQD for USD... Than return the USD funds for crude.

Nothing really different, just they're cashing out the IQD for USD.. In fact, they could use USD before hand to purchase crude, than use IQD to get USD back.

My main point is, the US could cash out their dinar in a way to help ensure that the CBI doesn't get put into a critical position.

So, for example, Shabbs could call up the US and say, I have a surplus of foreign funds, gimme some dinar so we can reduce this. Than, if they fall below what they prefer, Shabbs could say, hold off on cashing out for a bit, we need to get this bumped up. Ya see where I am going w/ this?

Helping maintain a stable foreign cash reserves. Since the US would likely hold an abundance of IQD.

• Upvote 1

Well, what I am explaining as a potential scenario is no such profiteering, but basically just proper maintaining to ensure the CBI/GOI are not put into a critical position

So, if the US uses USD for crude, they could exchange IQD for USD... Than return the USD funds for crude.

Nothing really different, just they're cashing out the IQD for USD.. In fact, they could use USD before hand to purchase crude, than use IQD to get USD back.

My main point is, the US could cash out their dinar in a way to help ensure that the CBI doesn't get put into a critical position.

So, for example, Shabbs could call up the US and say, I have a surplus of foreign funds, gimme some dinar so we can reduce this. Than, if they fall below what they prefer, Shabbs could say, hold off on cashing out for a bit, we need to get this bumped up. Ya see where I am going w/ this?

Helping maintain a stable foreign cash reserves. Since the US would likely hold an abundance of IQD.

Yea I understand what your saying and your view of how it could happen.....just not in my mind pointing to it being a real possibility just because of the pure speculation of the US and many other countries holding massive amounts of dinar....but surely if that were the case, there are many ways we could think up of Iraq getting dinar back....but it always seems that what we can drum up as the best ideas for things to happen or go down, that the govts of the world always take the opposite action lol

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thank you everybody for your opinions and information. I always love to read through a civilized debate... biggrin.gif

Some of my favorite people I like to follow in this forum are right here in this thread: Darin, Keep, Jim, Quadrophonic, Imgessing. All bring valid points to the table and can bounce things off of each other basically covering all aspects of this investment.

Keep up the good work!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yea I understand what your saying and your view of how it could happen.....just not in my mind pointing to it being a real possibility just because of the pure speculation of the US and many other countries holding massive amounts of dinar....but surely if that were the case, there are many ways we could think up of Iraq getting dinar back....but it always seems that what we can drum up as the best ideas for things to happen or go down, that the govts of the world always take the opposite action lol

well, I suppose that we can both agree that they are going to go a route that benefits both sides.

US would likely not cash all funds out if it would damage Iraq. Even if the end result was a R/D. They would cash out / exchange where it the best time for Iraq and or unless the US would be hurting and need it.

well, I suppose that we can both agree that they are going to go a route that benefits both sides.

US would likely not cash all funds out if it would damage Iraq. Even if the end result was a R/D. They would cash out / exchange where it the best time for Iraq and or unless the US would be hurting and need it.

Other countries were allowed to buy IQD resently. Correct? Also, the USA put this currency in place and some believe that this has no political or economic leverage at all. I am curious what the same people feel our 50 employees from the US Treasury were doing in IRAQ to help out there? Why is Hillarious pumping up US companies to set up shop or invest in IRAQ? I can put a long list of items here to back up my point. Yet, I strongly believe that there is a lot more to this then meets OUR eyes. This is not about us. We are just hanging on to the finges and will be lucky recipients of a much larger scale event. I personally am marveled at the workings of those who envisioned this years ago and set out to invade IRAQ. We know so much more about the lack of weapons of mass destruction and this whole war and structural invasion, which could have been done several different ways. There is a profit in this war and it has been carefully created. If the USA pulls out or pulls back on its support IRAQ would be in a very bad place. Those who could say other countries would fall into our role dont understand the implications of that.

IRAQ definately NEEDS us there. It is a cooperative union. So, to state that IRAQ is on its own and has no pressure and anything as bold, to me shows a lack of understanding of global economic and political changes taking place in that region.

ITS LATE... I need to get to sleep. LOL

IMHO in the next few months we will see some huge changes and I seriously believe this was an impressive setup for the USA.

PEACE.

Thank you everybody for your opinions and information. I always love to read through a civilized debate... biggrin.gif

Some of my favorite people I like to follow in this forum are right here in this thread: Darin, Keep, Jim, Quadrophonic, Imgessing. All bring valid points to the table and can bounce things off of each other basically covering all aspects of this investment.

Keep up the good work!

I was wondering if you were ever able to get the 190 page pdf file that Boone sent you to work? If this file is in fact the original plan set up by Bush and Cheney then every person here on this thread is dying to see it. The plan has been talked about and considered rumor because no one had actual proof. When Boone said he had the original file and was sending it to you, I got very excited. There has been no mention of it since which is disappointing to say the least.

• Upvote 1

Other countries were allowed to buy IQD resently. Correct? Also, the USA put this currency in place and some believe that this has no political or economic leverage at all. I am curious what the same people feel our 50 employees from the US Treasury were doing in IRAQ to help out there? Why is Hillarious pumping up US companies to set up shop or invest in IRAQ? I can put a long list of items here to back up my point. Yet, I strongly believe that there is a lot more to this then meets OUR eyes. This is not about us. We are just hanging on to the finges and will be lucky recipients of a much larger scale event. I personally am marveled at the workings of those who envisioned this years ago and set out to invade IRAQ. We know so much more about the lack of weapons of mass destruction and this whole war and structural invasion, which could have been done several different ways. There is a profit in this war and it has been carefully created. If the USA pulls out or pulls back on its support IRAQ would be in a very bad place. Those who could say other countries would fall into our role dont understand the implications of that.

IRAQ definately NEEDS us there. It is a cooperative union. So, to state that IRAQ is on its own and has no pressure and anything as bold, to me shows a lack of understanding of global economic and political changes taking place in that region.

ITS LATE... I need to get to sleep. LOL

IMHO in the next few months we will see some huge changes and I seriously believe this was an impressive setup for the USA.

PEACE.

The reason we keep hearing of higher ups going to Iraq is because its our responsibility and we are obligated to help get them situated.....its part of invading another country, removing the ones in power, and setting up a new form of govt and economy....they couldnt do this on their own, I agree....mostly because they have been under a dictator for the past 30 some years or whatever.....if we just invaded the country, destroyed half of it and just packed up and left, how would that look?? We have no choice but to help out in anyway possible in getting them back on their feet...if you wanna believe that these higher ups are visiting just to set up a RV, well thats your perogative....seems like thats everyones first thought whenever we hear about someone from the US going over there, that it is directly related to the RV which is a bit of a stretch in my mind....

• Upvote 1

WOW!!!! I posted a question right before I went to bed and got up to a good debate. Thanks for all the responses to my question. I believe it is one that most people have trying to understand this.I am a level headed person and for one praying for a quarter $.25. That would be life changing for me and a blessing..Thanks

Over the years, it has always amazed me that so many on these sites connect everything that happens in the world to the Dinar. The Dinar will raise in value as soon as Iraq starts selling their oil in large quanities. Right now they don't have the infrastructure in place to do that. When I started this ride 7 years ago, I thought it would be 10-15 years before any return on my investment. Everyone thought I was crazy, but here we are 7 years down the road and I am still here waiting. I took a break from the websites for a couple of months, but I still say 3-5 more years. God bless.

• Upvote 1

Over the years, it has always amazed me that so many on these sites connect everything that happens in the world to the Dinar. The Dinar will raise in value as soon as Iraq starts selling their oil in large quanities. Right now they don't have the infrastructure in place to do that. When I started this ride 7 years ago, I thought it would be 10-15 years before any return on my investment. Everyone thought I was crazy, but here we are 7 years down the road and I am still here waiting. I took a break from the websites for a couple of months, but I still say 3-5 more years. God bless.

Wow, it won't come from me but I think you'll get negged big time for sharing your opinion (not that you'll lose a lot of sleep over it). Too bad.

The reason we keep hearing of higher ups going to Iraq is because its our responsibility and we are obligated to help get them situated.....its part of invading another country, removing the ones in power, and setting up a new form of govt and economy....they couldnt do this on their own, I agree....mostly because they have been under a dictator for the past 30 some years or whatever.....if we just invaded the country, destroyed half of it and just packed up and left, how would that look?? We have no choice but to help out in anyway possible in getting them back on their feet...if you wanna believe that these higher ups are visiting just to set up a RV, well thats your perogative....seems like thats everyones first thought whenever we hear about someone from the US going over there, that it is directly related to the RV which is a bit of a stretch in my mind....

I think a better question is.. Why are they soo late to the party when pressuring U.S. companies to invest into them? If the US wanted to find ways to profit, you think they would of done this nearly from the start.. Basically when they started creating the democracy over there.

I really doubt we spent trillions of dollars to liberate a country without some way of getting re-paid. Liberating a country to prevent the fall of the USD could of been done in better ways. Especially considering the dollar struggles as of now anyways.

Guess we will find out down the road who was right & who was wrong.

10-15 years would be reasonable if there was no U.S. support & following the old regime.

I believe they're exceeding 2003 pre-invasion levels of production, and will only go up.

Things are moving faster than we know I think..