Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rv news-6-15-2011

nointel

Rv news-6-15-2011

6:38:25 PM AQ: This was posted on The Coop just a little while ago. Hi Coopsters. I have great Intel to share with everyone. But before I give you the info let me give you the background of how this came about.

My brother and I own a patent and have been in the process of trying to secure funding for a start up company. We were working through some local people to secure a SBL through BoA. The way the funding is approved, is that the Bank reviews your companies business plan, and if they think you have what it takes to be successful, they will give you the funding that you are requesting if you can first come up with the seed money. In our case the seed money was 20% of U$15 million, or U$3 million. We have been unable to secure the seed funding up to this time and have always said that when the Dinar RV’d, we would go ahead with our business plans.

Well just yesterday, my brother gets a call from the guys who were helping us try to secure funding through BoA. They are working on another project with a group of investors who want to start a Chicken Farm when I write this I laugh at the irony of me posting this in this forum. The total amount that was being asked for was U$115 million to purchase the land and build all of the necessary buildings. They had to come up with seed money totaling U$23 million and were in the same situation as my brother and I. They were working with Chase and told the funding manager two weeks ago that they had Dinar they could exchange for the seed money when the RV happens. The manager called them yesterday and told them to come into the office today to complete the transaction, as the Dinar would be RV’d.

When I heard this, I thought my brother was pranking me, but he said no, this was on the up and up. Well today things got even better. My brother gets a call from the funding team this morning and they said that the Chicken Farmer investors were meeting with the Chase Funding Mgr and were in the process of exchanging their Dinar for USD today. The rate that they were getting was U$5.25. All funds were being transferred today for the start up to proceed.

I know that when I hear these rumors, I always think of great, another rumor that never pans out. The only problem with this one, it came from business partners who work directly with high up contacts in both BoA and Chase. Guys, we must be on the very precipice of this thing popping. I am with CH, I think we are going to be RICH!

Indy

No offense, but $115 million US to start a chicken farm? Where is he buying this land...Berverly Hills? :lol:

I work at one of the banks mentioned. I also previously worked in the Private Bank for that same institution. I am sorry to dash your hopes and while your brother may be a good person this is simply not true. We don't play games when it comes to lending money especially after the recent financial debacle. I can tell you also that no bank would portfolio a $115 million dollar loan in this enviroment and especially not to a chicken farmer. The amout of cashflow that he would have to prove and document would be emense.

May God bless you anyway though.

• Upvote 1

I work at one of the banks mentioned. I also previously worked in the Private Bank for that same institution. I am sorry to dash your hopes and while your brother may be a good person this is simply not true. We don't play games when it comes to lending money especially after the recent financial debacle. I can tell you also that no bank would portfolio a $115 million dollar loan in this enviroment and especially not to a chicken farmer. The amout of cashflow that he would have to prove and document would be emense.

May God bless you anyway though.

Lot's of folks have switched off of beef and are eating chicken now. Just sayin.

It's the economy!

Edited by speculatorsRIDE
  • Upvote 1

Guys, i know this sounds like it could be BS! But, Today, I have now heard this rate of exchange from three completely different sources/people. One a business associate, two a conference call and now a DV rumor. In my final breath I would never believe Iraq would at this time support such a rate, but three different people, with exactly the same rate? Just a coincidence? I would not bash. JMO

Don't mean to rain on your parade.....But it has happened before that there would be more "sources" stating the same stuff (crap) and it punctually turned out to be just that....

I am no psychic so this time it might be completely different....

Edited by umbertino

Rv news-6-15-2011

6:38:25 PM AQ: This was posted on The Coop just a little while ago. Hi Coopsters. I have great Intel to share with everyone. But before I give you the info let me give you the background of how this came about.

My brother and I own a patent and have been in the process of trying to secure funding for a start up company. We were working through some local people to secure a SBL through BoA. The way the funding is approved, is that the Bank reviews your companies business plan, and if they think you have what it takes to be successful, they will give you the funding that you are requesting if you can first come up with the seed money. In our case the seed money was 20% of U$15 million, or U$3 million. We have been unable to secure the seed funding up to this time and have always said that when the Dinar RV’d, we would go ahead with our business plans.

Well just yesterday, my brother gets a call from the guys who were helping us try to secure funding through BoA. They are working on another project with a group of investors who want to start a Chicken Farm when I write this I laugh at the irony of me posting this in this forum. The total amount that was being asked for was U$115 million to purchase the land and build all of the necessary buildings. They had to come up with seed money totaling U$23 million and were in the same situation as my brother and I. They were working with Chase and told the funding manager two weeks ago that they had Dinar they could exchange for the seed money when the RV happens. The manager called them yesterday and told them to come into the office today to complete the transaction, as the Dinar would be RV’d.

When I heard this, I thought my brother was pranking me, but he said no, this was on the up and up. Well today things got even better. My brother gets a call from the funding team this morning and they said that the Chicken Farmer investors were meeting with the Chase Funding Mgr and were in the process of exchanging their Dinar for USD today. The rate that they were getting was U$5.25. All funds were being transferred today for the start up to proceed.

I know that when I hear these rumors, I always think of great, another rumor that never pans out. The only problem with this one, it came from business partners who work directly with high up contacts in both BoA and Chase. Guys, we must be on the very precipice of this thing popping. I am with CH, I think we are going to be RICH!

Indy

I like your enthusiasm and your story. Gives hope to this situation. It seems that many of us need to practice patience. It's not easy, but very much needed until we RV. Thanks for the info.

TIRED SO TIRED OF THE SAME CRAP WISH IT WOULD JUST RV TO HELP PEOPLE SURVIVE THRU THIS SO CALLED ECONOMY :mellow:

I can understand. Keep the faith...it's on its way.

If all you guys want to do is ridicule people at least get your facts straight rather than just fabricate them. We seem to have spawned a group of negative gurus.

At no time did chickenhunter ever claim to be in Iraq. Works in a bar.

What has Ali got to do with the thread, and why think he went anywhere. I have had a few emails and a delivery in the last few weeks. He has always been there, just stopped taking orders.

If you do not like what you read, move on. No need for ridiculous comments.

I couldn't agree with you more. I am tired of the rude people on this forum just dogging one another. It's hard to have an intelligent bantering with such negative folks.

I couldn't agree with you more. I am tired of the rude people on this forum just dogging one another. It's hard to have an intelligent bantering with such negative folks.

End Quote

You just arrived and you're already tired? Well, you know.....

Bump

I want everyone to know that I posted this in the chicken coop several days ago. Everything that I said is based in discussions that I am having with my brother and the funding firm that we are working with to start our new business. Take it for what it is worth. I am with many of you asking how can this possibly be and yet we don't see this live anywhere we believe that it should be showing -- the Forex, the CBI, etc. I can't say that I fully understand what is going on, but believe me, the information that I posted is verbatim what we are being told by the investment team.

Indy

Rv news-6-15-2011

Indy

Yes we are going to have some money, however please meditate or pray on what to do with the money once you receive it. Adam has some investment ideas he will share with us once the RV happens. So now is a good time to plan and get your ducks in a row.