Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

None

InToWin

This used to be a site I could go to to get information about the dinar. now it is a site full of***************.

I am sure I will be banned for this, but so be it.

I am tired of people saying that God wants us to be rich so prey for the RV. God is not in the slightest worried if you have money. Asking god for money is like preying to the devil anyway.

I am tired of the anti Obama rhetoric going around. All presidents are murderers, including George W Bush. At least when Obama speaks he sounds intelligent. The way some people on here talk I would not be surprised if Sarah Palin is the next idiot in the white house.

Edited by Bumper64
WOW!! Keep the post clean!!
  • Upvote 10
  • Downvote 22

I respect your opinion but, somethings is best left alone. Hope you don't get ban for freedom of speech...

But I think you know you will aleast you spoke your mind.....and for that I'm giving you +1

DV is a great place to be DUDE...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This used to be a site I could go to to get information about the dinar. now it is a site full (insults unbefitting our family)

I am tired of people saying that God wants us to be rich so prey for the RV. God is not in the slightest worried if you have money. Asking god for money is like preying to the devil anyway.

I am tired of the anti Obama rhetoric going around. All presidents are murderers, including George W Bush. At least when Obama speaks he sounds intelligent. The way some people on here talk I would not be surprised if Sarah Palin is the next idiot in the white house.

If you think Obama sounds intelligent I'd be careful to whom you call an idiot.

Edited by pleasantvalleySunday
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

This used to be a site I could go to to get information about the dinar. now it is a site full of (edited cause he didn't know enough to not break the rules)

Here is the well spoken Obama

Also Pray not PREY that means to stalk something as prey

This is still the best site just don't read topics you don't like. This means off topics and or rumors and chillax man

• Upvote 2

This used to be a site I could go to to get information about the dinar. now it is a site full of********

Thank-you for your VIEW POINT. Thank-you for posting correctly in the right forum! I had to read since there was NONE for topic.

No I do not agree with you that Our current president sounds intelligent! Thats ok, lots of folks wants money from Obama's stash, unfortuately that is our countries money is his stash and he is more quickly leading us down to be a non country. :o

• Upvote 1

This used to be a site I could go to to get information about the dinar. now it is a site full of ************

You must have confused this site with any one of the others. Here you are allowed to express yourself, unlike the others. People don't get banned here for opinions. Just keep it respectful and you will be fine.

• Upvote 2

Thank-you for your VIEW POINT. Thank-you for posting correctly in the right forum! I had to read since there was NONE for topic.

No I do not agree with you that Our current president sounds intelligent! Thats ok, lots of folks wants money from Obama's stash, unfortuately that is our countries money is his stash and he is more quickly leading us down to be a non country. :o

You are wrong about President Obama but, I must respect you opinion also. You know the saying everybody has one...

I think the MOD needs to close this thread....I'm heading on two weeks vacations

• Upvote 1

I t.hink you need to learn how to pray and Thank GOD you were born hear in America.You have all rights do, as you please, you can speack out, drive a car,go to school,eat what you want eat,read what you want to read,and think as you want to think and vote .Who?Do you think you are tell us , what we should think or write.You, really need think you put you hear, it wasn't by luck.I thank GOD every day I was born hear.IF you don't like are freedom,then, leave America.IF you don't like, what you read ,then don't read it.Thats what FREEDOM, is all bout in , AMERICA. Peopl like you don't seem to get it!!!

I t.hink you need to learn how to pray and Thank GOD you were born hear in America.You have all rights do, as you please, you can speack out, drive a car,go to school,eat what you want eat,read what you want to read,and think as you want to think and vote .Who?Do you think you are tell us , what we should think or write.You, really need think you put you hear, it wasn't by luck.I thank GOD every day I was born hear.IF you don't like are freedom,then, leave America.IF you don't like, what you read ,then don't read it.Thats what FREEDOM, is all bout in , AMERICA. Peopl like you don't seem to get it!!!

Hey I remember when America was like that. Ahh memories.