Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Your intelligence is needed!

Hello! I realize the risks in this investment and would not hesitate to tell a friend or family member the risks before telling them the benefits. However, if you have explained this investment to somebody who doesn't understand it, what resources have you presented to show the possibility of a RV.

I am almost researching every day but I am not one to note the importance of the info I read. Of course there are the strong talking points like:

-Iraq has the second biggest oil reserves in the entire world

-Our government quietly tells us to invest

-The economy cannot support the present value of Dinar in the future (if growth continues)

-The United States of America is currently holding a lump of IQD

If you could shine the light to the holy grail of resources, regarding the Iraqi dinar. So I can present the talking points in a more concrete fashion.

Thanks for your help!

Camden

Hoping for that news!

Hello! I realize the risks in this investment and would not hesitate to tell a friend or family member the risks before telling them the benefits. However, if you have explained this investment to somebody who doesn't understand it, what resources have you presented to show the possibility of a RV.

I am almost researching every day but I am not one to note the importance of the info I read. Of course there are the strong talking points like:

-Iraq has the second biggest oil reserves in the entire world

-Our government quietly tells us to invest

-The economy cannot support the present value of Dinar in the future (if growth continues)

-The United States of America is currently holding a lump of IQDIf you could shine the light to the holy grail of resources, regarding the Iraqi dinar. So I can present the talking points in a more concrete fashion.

Thanks for your help!

Camden

Hoping for that news!

First, I wouldn't tell them the U.S. is holding a lump of dinar because we don't know that for sure.

I would say that the U.S. has committed to helping Iraq and will not let them fail.

I would also be honest and tell them it is a possible long-term investment. Just so they know what they are getting into.

I no longer try to convince anyone that this might be for them!

I suggest that they join this site, then become VIP, which gives them access to RV intel and so much more. I tell them to research and then make a decision.

That way I am off the hook and I am just trying to get them educated. The under 50 dollars they spend, they get in excess of hundreds of dollars of KNOWLEDGE that is useful in many other ways than in IQD! :):):)

• Upvote 1

I no longer try to convince anyone that this might be for them!

I suggest that they join this site, then become VIP, which gives them access to RV intel and so much more. I tell them to research and then make a decision.

That way I am off the hook and I am just trying to get them educated. The under 50 dollars they spend, they get in excess of hundreds of dollars of KNOWLEDGE that is useful in many other ways than in IQD! :):):)

Tht is the best advice anyone could give you! +1 Kanga

The only real evidence you could give someone is the articles of Shabibi clearly stating the intentions to raise the value of the dinar (sorry I dont have that one saved but you can find it in the forums) Not only that but if you can get a copy of the "Future Plans of Iraq" that was written before we stepped foot in Iraq, there is one page that specifically speaks about returning the dinar back to the rate it was in the 70-80s but the only thing we dont know for certain is HOW they will get there.....they have two options....slow and gradual rise, or they could RD bring it at around the USD and go up from there.....

• Upvote 2

I understand the benefits of VIP, however, I was hoping there were a couple or two links that are "credible" you as an investor. The one that got me really excited, which happens to be semi-old is the ministry of planning website where they actually quote a possible RATE.

The only real evidence you could give someone is the articles of Shabibi clearly stating the intentions to raise the value of the dinar (sorry I dont have that one saved but you can find it in the forums) Not only that but if you can get a copy of the "Future Plans of Iraq" that was written before we stepped foot in Iraq, there is one page that specifically speaks about returning the dinar back to the rate it was in the 70-80s but the only thing we dont know for certain is HOW they will get there.....they have two options....slow and gradual rise, or they could RD bring it at around the USD and go up from there.....

Or door number 3! They can return to the source, in effect cancelling the anomaly and halting the destruction of Zion... wait... wrong choice.

Option 3:

They could drastically increase the perceived value of their currency instantaneously in accordance with available resources and future economic growth, so as to put themselves in line with a few other Middle Eastern currencies in the region, inadvertently making hundreds of thousands of eagerly awaiting U.S. and other countries' citizens and private investors millionaires overnight!

• Upvote 2

Actually they have an unlimited amount of options but the facts listed above are as good as any.

Option 3:

They could drastically increase the perceived value of their currency instantaneously in accordance with available resources and future economic growth, so as to put themselves in line with a few other Middle Eastern currencies in the region, inadvertently making hundreds of thousands of eagerly awaiting U.S. and other countries' citizens and private investors millionaires overnight!

LOL yea right....if only it could happen that way.......

Actually they have an unlimited amount of options but the facts listed above are as good as any.

Other then leaving the dinar where it is, or coming out with an entirely different currency, I dont see too many other options on the table....what did you have in mind?

First, I wouldn't tell them the U.S. is holding a lump of dinar because we don't know that for sure.

I would say that the U.S. has committed to helping Iraq and will not let them fail.

I would also be honest and tell them it is a possible long-term investment. Just so they know what they are getting into.

-_- *sighs* If only we could say that...."The U.S is committed to helping it own people and country and it won't let THIS country Fail..." -_- *sighs*

*POOF!! flash of light and smoke...Like a Ninja...Shinnidan disappears into the shadows once again...* ;)

Edited by Shinnidan
  • Upvote 1

I would say..............have you noticed the direction of the dollar lately? And can you relate that to the fact that our Washington numbskulls refuse to utilize our natural oil resources while Iraq is open for business?

If that doesn't work just say it's real pretty.............................................................

It sounds to me like you are trying to convince someone to buy dinar...

Quit trying...

I tell them that I am speculating that the currency of Iraq is undervalued and you believe it will grow in value someday...

Then shake the dust off your feet and move on...Knowing that you gave them the opportunity to heed your advice...

It will be their choice and you will have no guilt if they decide not to invest...

Or you could do as I do, don't tell anyone about the dinar, leave it out of your vocabulary. And hope one day it RV's.

I have started this policy as well. With this dragging on from one missed deadline to another, there is no telling when it will RV. If you have to "Convince" anyone, then you are just looking for heartache later if it takes longer then the person you tell expects.

If you feel the person you want to tell can handle this sort of investment, present the facts as you know them and let them make up their own mind.