Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

E-mail from Ben

rockinbaghdad

First of all thank you all for your response from my first post. Althought I never say much, I know how important any news you can hear that is positive is appreciated and needed. I e-mailed Ben a couple of times yesterday and told him how interested everyone was in this news and would love some pictures. Below is his response. He sent two replys to me..... nothing he can get today but he does tell what he will try to do. I know its not much but I didn't want to leave anyone wondering what was going on. Ben and I are on top of trying to get this done..... He just has to handle his job first. I will keep you updated on any news I hear just so you know I have not put it to the side.

Thanks again and I WILL be back with whatever I hear.

Lynn

Ben.SXXXXXXX

to Lynn S XXXXXXXXXX

date Fri, Jun 10, 2011 at 12:39 AM

12:39 AM (9 hours ago)

Those guys are supposed to come by and work on the generators again sometime this week, I will do my very best to actually get some. I may be able to go to the market in Al Basra if they will let us out of the gate which can be tricky sometimes getting back in. I will work on it though, I would hate for you to be called a pumper(lol)

Ben XXXXXX

Sent: Wednesday, June 08, 2011 11:26 AM

Well as much as I would like to be able to get them today unfortunately the guys never made it out to repair the generator as scheduled due to parts supply. AISG is pretty good but they get all their parts locally from AL Basra which is usually quicker but not this time. I am scheduled to depart Sunday for Baghdad and I will personally go by a CBI branch and try to purchase some of the small denoms and scan them in color. If I can’t get them while in Baghdad I should be back on the streets in Nasiriyah by the end of the week where I should be able to acquire some from the locals. Please tell everyone to be patient I will do the best I can but until this thing hits (RV’s) work still comes first as dreams don’t pay the bills.

Love You

• Upvote 16

Thanks RB. I've seen your original post on several websites already. It looks like word got around! Thanks for the follow up.

like wildfire!!! which is why I would caution people from posting things that could eventually cause them bad feelings!

I do appreciate the update from Ben --- and wish him safety and blessings, and to his wife --- can't imagine how difficult it must be ...

As much as I would love to believe that lower denoms are actually being circulated , they would not be LEGAL Tender...Go to the CBI website, and they are NOT listed as current currency... therefore ILLEGAL and not Authorized by the CBI for circulation

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

As much as I would love to believe that lower denoms are actually being circulated , they would not be LEGAL Tender...Go to the CBI website, and they are NOT listed as current currency... therefore ILLEGAL and not Authorized by the CBI for circulation

What you suggest many don't truly seem to understand. That is until anything is listed on the CBI website and/or the FOREX website, nothing has changed. It really is that simple and would give so many people so much more time to do other things than to sit around and read rumors all day, as I am right now..LOL.

Lynn- Please tell your husband not to take any chances to get the pix of the low denoms.

If it's the real thing it will come out soon- not worth risking his safety.

I second that sentiment! As much as we would like to see this, safety is and should be your husband's #1 concern! Appreciate any effort on his part! Thanks for keeping it real magawatt! GO RVVV!!!

• Upvote 1

What you suggest many don't truly seem to understand. That is until anything is listed on the CBI website and/or the FOREX website, nothing has changed. It really is that simple and would give so many people so much more time to do other things than to sit around and read rumors all day, as I am right now..LOL.

Glad to seen someone agrees with me , thanks for the backing

I will be looking forward to all your updates.

You seem genuinely honest and come with good intentions. Seems the same goes for your husband as well. Wouldn't it be nice if a R/V were to hit prior to him getting the Pictures?

Anyways, R/D or R/V - seeing the Pictures means the ride is slowing down to an ending...

• Upvote 1

I understand the thought/sentiment behind this, BUT I would not find it hard to believe that CBI would not have it posted on their website yet. This could plausibly take place to allow things in-country to start happening before they "open-the-gates" to the whole world as to what is happening.

I do agree that once RV happens we will all know about it in minutes, so we should just go on with our lives. I know that I will get a text from Adam once the RV has taken place, and then I can start putting some of the plans I have made into play.

If you know anyone who wants to rent a furnished VACATION house with pool, dock, boat, car (and safe) wink.gif for a while I know where one will be available post RV.

Since this member starts a new topic with new updates I will be closing this topic with link to next update to keep everything clean and hopefully help the member answer any of your question in one central location:

Follow this for next update: