Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

VIP MEMBERS - bypass picture instructions here.

This thread is for VIP MEMBERS ONLY!

VIP members, if you can take a picture, we prefer that method! It sets a great example for non-VIP members.

But, if you can't or won't do it - we will still give you the badge.

Just post here, and it will be done.

(But PLEASE, at least TRY to take a picture! Thanks! smile.gif )

P.S. I will not be monitoring this section, or this thread - Sara will check it once a day or so to add badges. BE PATIENT!!!)

Adam, I prefer to remain "photononymous" but please badge me. Thanks, eastcreek.

• 3 weeks later...

Dear Texas Granny,

Please help in obtaining VIP status as a member for my husband! who has received his certificate number as a VIP Platinum but is not yet verified or allowed in VIP? his member name is Milfriend and I can give you his certificate number if you need it.

Thanks so much!

Done!!   :) :) :)

Dear Texas Granny,
Please help in obtaining VIP status as a member for my husband! who has received his certificate number as a VIP Platinum but is not yet verified or allowed in VIP? his member name is Milfriend and I can give you his certificate number if you need it.
Thanks so much!

Please send an e-mail to VIP@dinarvets.com about this and they can get this fixed for you ASAP!!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Its funny, as long as I have been a member....  I never noticed the badge or this section.  LOL.  And I thought I was paying attention.  Please Badge me!  Thank You!!

• Upvote 1

Its funny, as long as I have been a member....  I never noticed the badge or this section.  LOL.  And I thought I was paying attention.  Please Badge me!  Thank You!!

Done!

:cowboy2:

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have pics on my computer, but cannot find one that is not too large.  Even tried to crop to make smaller.  No help.  But I would love a badge please.

You are VIP so you don't have to show pics :) you got your badge!!  :twothumbs:  :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...