Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

VIP MEMBERS - bypass picture instructions here.

Hi Adam,

I have my IQD stored in a fire-proof floor safe in a "neighboring northern state" a couple hours drive from my home. I can't get a picture right now, but I could send a picture of the gifting form if that would suffice.

• Upvote 1

Done and Done!!  :bravo:

HOORAY!!!!!!!!  I'm not naked anymore!!!! I feel so...so...dinarified!  Thank You!  Thank You!  Thank you soooooooooooooooooo much!

• Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...

I can take a picture of myself with my cellphone and email it to you if this will work.  So I can get my badge.  If this will work, please give me an email address.  Thanks, Gary2

I can take a picture of myself with my cellphone and email it to you if this will work.  So I can get my badge.  If this will work, please give me an email address.  Thanks, Gary2

(edited)

Thank you Adam for all you do for this forum.

I've been invested in the IQD since 2004. I don't feel comfortable with posting a digital photo, but I'd like to be issued the badge. Go RV!!!

Edited by mike4012

• 2 months later...

Wow I just ran into this part of the site.  Tried to take pic but it did'nt turn out good. Could you still please badge me ?

Thank You    :)

MIT

Done!!  :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...