Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV at $5.25..... lol

hozer

They can't support a rate any where near that high!...and no...their oil won't support it either...Iraq has a GDP of roughly 115 billion (in US dollars)...they have a M2 money supply of roughly 27 trillion dinar...now if you compare that to the US...we have a GDP of 14.6 trillion and a M2 money supply of roughly 9 trillion...how can they RV to even 1 to 1?...they have to reduce their money supply...that is how economics work.

• Upvote 2

"Do you have proof he is wrong? I would be careful calling somone a liar, you may be the liar!"

Yes, see topic of "Just for Fun: Some Missed Predictions of Tony/TonyTNT" in the opinions & 2 cents section. If you still want to believe TonyTonyTNT after that, tune in next Thursday/Friday for his latest breaking news of another RV which, by the way, will not be able to be verified on Forex until 24-48 hours after Monday (LOL)!!!

Here's the link to Tony's missed announcements. The sad part is that it only goes back as far as mid March:

• Upvote 1

Any newbie who is naive enough to subscribe to the pathological lies from sociopaths like "Get Spam Okie & Co", (and make excuses for the swaggering losers) is akin to a chicken cheering for Colonel Sanders.

Enough said'.

Edited by touchedthesky
  • Upvote 1

Most of you criticizing this report have been in this forum for a very short period. Do you really understand "the plan" as it is laid out? If you do not understand how Iraq can support $5 or even $10 dollars as an RV figure...perhaps you should go back and research what Shabibi has been saying. Maybe you are the ones who are full of BS!

those quotes do not have any reality. support 5 or 10 dollars you are having issues with believing there is a Santa Claus. If that was the case every Iraqi who has a job would be rich beyond belief and those who are hell bent on causing death and destruction can buy more lethal wpns. Shabibi can say all he wants when FOREX changes then we will all know but until then all of this INTEL is BS.

• Upvote 1

Agreed, people like dinarck that make such statements simply do not take the time to educate themselves as to HOW this can happen.

I'm not claiming that a high rate WILL occur BUT, it CAN be supported due to the process arranged between countries.

To think that Iraq has to have US$ to back the rate is ridiculous, they ONLY need have the OIL to back it (and they DO).

Think about it, the higher the rate, the more power Iraq will have on the global scene and THAT is exactly what they want!

The positives and negatives I see on posts make no sense at all. One post agrees and gets negatives, another post agrees and gets positives. THIS MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL!

It sure seems that when one or two people make comments about someone like Tony or Blaino or whoever, suddenly there are tons of other that just jump on the wagon and post comments without ever taking the time to research the info whatsoever.

Again, this is senseless.

I'm not defending the likes of Tony or Blaino, their track record is openly public for all to see.

Take the time to educate yourself on what might be possible, know what factually COULD happen!

Look, I am only trying to point out that the IQD in circulation as well as in banks cannot become worth 500 trillion USD. If you think that it can then the koolaide has affected your brain as well. You cannot simply create 50 times the amount of money on earth overnight out of thin air and I don't care how much oil Iraq has. You say I make statements and don't take the time to educate myself, well how much education is needed to understand this simple concept?

Great thread. Gotta love the hot heads. But in my humble opinion you have to have rumour`s. Thats why there`s a rumour section. If there was no rumour`s this thread would not exist and everyone would have missed all that fun of bashing the he!! out of one another. Their all rumors thats why its in the rumour section.

Great thread. Gotta love the hot heads. But in my humble opinion you have to have rumour`s. Thats why there`s a rumour section. If there was no rumour`s this thread would not exist and everyone would have missed all that fun of bashing the he!! out of one another. Their all rumors thats why its in the rumour section.

True.

$5 seems way out of the realm of possibility. But all rumors tend to have a basis in fact. For instance There was a man named ST. Nicolas who the current day Santa clause is based on.

You're assuming this site has credibility and doesn't look bad! If I want to see a bunch of babies acting like grade schoolers I come here and read the drivel!

End Quote

WOW.....What a smart entry. You have 2 posts and you already started spitting, insulting and dirting the house you willingly ( not forcibly) decided to visit. Congrats.

I say we can do without. JMHO.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

The thing about the $5+ rate numbers being thrown out kinda cracks me up. Not so much the speculation itself, but people's reactions to such a high number.

They're essentially printing money by keystrokes on a computer. Is a 1200 fold return (i.e., @$1.00) really that much more credible than a 6000-fold return (i.e., @$5)?

It would be like seeing Jesus feed 2000 people by miraculously multiplying the bread and fish, and then say, "But feed 5000? That's just crazy talk."

It's all crazy talk. But something will happen...

GO RV!!

Zactly.

Why do the MODS allow these aholes to post those lies. None ot there "contacts" or "intels' have been right yet.

i guess these worthless pieces of crap think they have control. just like an obscene caller thinking they have control over some women

when they call them.

$5.25 Yea I'm sure it RV at that rate.

Oh yea one think. Mods you can't ban a website from a hacker. You can delete the account. Nice Try... NOTTT

Watch for the rate $0.27 then it will go if there economy gets better. Its done but you have to fly to Iraq.

Fly t0 Iraq NOTTTT! It will be on the Forex an be a world traded currency!