Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Well, I don't think it is popularity. I received these two emails (actually three - I received two from Tony one minute apart) at the same time today, exact same text, but from two different people. Does anyone know these folks and anything about Dinar Investment Club? I did see where Dom, the founder of DIC, posted twice today and talked about populating his site. He was evaluating news like Bond Lady. Must be a trusting fellow.

Perhaps I am to suspicious of someone that is soliciting me, and that is what this is, for an investment club, when at any minute I will be flooded with millions and millions of RV profits in dollars, pecos, euros and whatever I can get my hands on. Nah, it is probably just my popularity!

But seriously, I don't like this and I think the Adam and the Mods need to look into it. Thanks!

TonyR Icon

Today, 09:23 AM

Hey... I heard about this new site...it's an investment club with no rumors... you might want to check it out... I know I'm ready to see something new and not full of BS.... lol.

It's the Dinar XXXXXXXXXXt XXXXXXXXXb. XXXXXXXXXXXXX.com

Tony

Read more: http:

TheGuyFromThatPlace Icon

Today, 09:23 AM

Hey... I heard about this new site...it's an investment club with no rumors... you might want to check it out... I know I'm ready to see something new and not full of BS.... lol.

It's the Dinar XXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXt. XXXXXXXXXX.com

-Guy

Read more: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Edited by BanG
Do not promote other site - thanks for the heads up....

Hi Carello :)

Thanks for sharing this info. I am sure more vultures

are circling, and sad part is I fear many will become victims

of these kinds of groups...before and after a revaluation.

Judging by the times on your emails, it appears that "TonyR"

and "ThatGuy" are the same person?

Sounds like a few sites are looking for more people AND

their money. i hope things get solved. Would be interesting to

see how many others are being drawn into something they may

want to stay far away from.

Have a nice weekend :)

All my best!

Jim

---

Hello Dv members! If you are being solicited from another site and do not wish to be Please contact or report this to another mod or myself. Sorry for all the whoopla we are working on resolving this matter on your behalves. Peace.

Solicited? no. I found a new site and was sharing it... no harm in that... right?

Please explain why members of this site are receiving e-mails from you and TonyR trying to get members of DV to come and check out your site!!

Please read the rules again about soliciting members to other dinar sites!

BTW: TheGuyFromThatPlace, you are on mod review but you can post your answer here and I will be able to read it!!

Bump

Please do me a favor and before promoting another dinar website ALWAYS check with Adam first!!! This is his site and it is up to him if this is allowed or not!!

I will leave you on mod review until Adam gives his ok on this! Let me know after you have talked to Adam

The e-mails to our members are a major no no!!!!

• Upvote 1

Please do me a favor and before promoting another dinar website ALWAYS check with Adam first!!! This is his site and it is up to him if this is allowed or not!!

I will leave you on mod review until Adam gives his ok on this! Let me know after you have talked to Adam

Whats the best way for me to contact Adam? I don't have VIP so I cannot PM him?

Solicited? no. I found a new site and was sharing it... no harm in that... right?

Why would Tony send the same exact email as yours to me twice, and all were sent within a minute of each other. Maybe you were forwarding Tony's. Is Tony the bandit? Tony and Dom....I wonder if they wear gold necklaces with medallions on them? And tight pants.....big caddy........and pizza breath?