Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

E-Mail from DT

Sparky69

Hello all,

Here is an email I received this morning.I wouldn't make much out of it.I just wanted to post it more for the locations in the event it does RV and some may not have received this info.

I WOULD like to note however that the last time Ali sent out an email with cash in locations was just before Christmas last year(I think,don't take it as gospel as my memory is good but short :D )Speculation of an impending RV was extremely high at that time as well so....this may be relevent or it may not be.I myself think it is very cool and a good sign.Take it with a grain of salt and stay positive.Regardless of whether this email means a darn thing,we are close my friends!!!!Date: 5/26/2011

To our international customers;

Dinar UK will be opening its office for exchange at the time of a significant increase in the value of the Iraqi Dinar.

DinarUK.com will offer multiple locations that Dinar UK will oversee.

Our Canadian, Australian and European customers may want to take advantage of these offices.

Dinar UK is currently buying and selling to all international customers.

Please visit their website: http://www.DinarUK.com/

Iraqi Dinars, Vietnamese Dong and Afghanistan currency are currently available for sale on this site.

The location for our international exchange offices will be as follows:

Brisbane, Australia

Vancouver, Canada

London, UK

If you have any questions kindly call or email DinarUK.com

DINAR UK (YK) LTD

+44 (0) 207 9935197

+44 (0) 1274 299010 – North

http://www.DinarUK.com/

Sales@DinarUK.com

Thanks,

Ali Agha

Dinar Trade Inc.

Last thing,I live a couple miles north of the border just outside of Vancouver.If this breaks anytime soon I'll throw the craziest bbq north of the border anyone has ever seen :partyhat: and your all welcome to stop by for a cold one and a little steak n lobster while your waiting to cash in!!(signed waiver may be required to partake of actual festivities :eek: )

It isn't a question of "IF" this RV will happen.It"s a question of "WHEN!!!!!" :twothumbs:

Cheers all,

Sparky

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Sparky! Canada is my second favorite Country in the whole entire world. I grew up east of Windsor, Ontario on a little island on the Detroit River. Matter of fact, I'll be spending my honeymoon in Waterton National Park, Banff, and Lake Louise for six days of hiking and drinking "Canadian Beers" untouched by American hands...oh how I miss OV, Carlsburg, and Brador with a passion. Good Post.

Best Regards

R.O.

Note to all ya'll Canadians: From this G.R.I.T.S (girl raised in the south).....thanks so much for the posting the email from DT....makes one go hmmmmm and made me feel a little excited too....and for those of you heading south for/after RV.....no matter what anyone else may tell you about their "Q", and I'm not saying to them it may be good, IF ya'll want REAL "Q" head on down to the deep south and there in my opinion will you find the best barbeque in the world! For starters head to the south side of Atlanta and start with Frank's....best ribs in the world....then down to Jackson, Ga for Open Air BBQ....OMG...you will think you have died and gone to heaven....then run on up to Conyers, Ga to Bradley's! and that is just for starters...dang near any place in the state of GA that has bbq is gonna be good....as for the brewski.....well, we have this little thing we drink called "white lightning" try that on for size...if you can handle that then you can be my horse cause you damn sure gonna bust the gate! LOLOLOLOLOL

GO RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV! and God Bless Us All!

sammyque