Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hello Everyone,

I've been on other forums for a while and have been following the Dinar for about 3yrs. I was a contractor for the US Army for 9yrs and spent 3yrs in Iraq. I still have contacts there and have been talking to them about how big this has got here in the USA. They told me I better have my stuff picked out and ready to go because its happening SOON!!!

• Upvote 17
  • Downvote 4

Give me a break. This is getting downright stupid. All of a sudden some anonymous, new poster shows up just in the nick of time to bless us all with the great news from his highly placed, reliable but (naturally) unnamed and unknown "sources".

Take it or leave it? I'll leave it!

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 33

Problem with having contacts is that they have contacts who have contacts and none of them know anything. I will have to leave it as well. However we are closer than we were yesterday and tomorrow we will be closer than we were today. I'm not sure what we are getting closer too, but I hope I run into it sooner or later.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Give me a break. This is getting downright stupid. All of a sudden some anonymous, new poster shows up just in the nick of time to bless us all with the great news from his highly placed, reliable but (naturally) unnamed and unknown "sources".

I'VE BEEN IN THIS INVESTMENT GOING ON 8 YEARS AND DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I'VE SEEN THIS TYPE OF POST????HECK I LOST COUNT SO NETWORTH, I'M WITH YOU I'LL LEAVE IT, BUT THANKS ANYHOW MMM123 FOR TRYING,,,,, :lol::lol:

Edited by mrref
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

You know what is amazing to me is EVERYONE is judged by the amount of posts they have had. I have known about the dinar a long time. I have done 2 tours in Iraq and 1 in Afghanistan. I had the chance to buy dinar when I was in Iraq but thought Iraq was too unstable at the time to buy any. It seems to me that most people here have dinar but have NEVER been to the country but seem to act like they know everything. I may not know everything about the dinar but I have been all over Iraq and have many Iraqi friends and have experienced the deaths of many of them. I get so tired of this BS of slamming everyone b/c they post something. I understand your frustrations but don't take it out on other people.

BTW. I am new to this site as well... so go ahead slam me!

• Upvote 9

EVERYONE on here was NEW and only had a couple posts at one time. If you dont like it, dont read it and PLEASE dont comment and show the world that you are a ....nevermind.

Just chill out people! We are close to the end. Positive energy creates positve things in life. Being negative justs brings you and everyone around you down.

• Upvote 2

Hello Everyone,

I've been on other forums for a while and have been following the Dinar for about 3yrs. I was a contractor for the US Army for 9yrs and spent 3yrs in Iraq. I still have contacts there and have been talking to them about how big this has got here in the USA. They told me I better have my stuff picked out and ready to go because its happening SOON!!!

Two weeks, two weeks, just two more weeks. That's all I need.

• Upvote 1

Thank you MMM123 for the post, and more thanks for the service to our country. It is all most appreciated by MOST of us on DV. Thank you as well djetermann for watching his back. We know everyone is on edge because this thing hasn't happened yet, but why jump on every newbie who tries to put his/her info on here. Just because it says "Newbie" doen't mean they were born yesterday and they have no brain. The truth probably is that they were reluctant to post because they didn't care to be bashed by the pinheads. To those would rather "leave it", please just push the "Back" button, and go have a good life. If you want to do something constructive as opposed to so much bashing, how about the saying that we have heard so many times that there is power in prayer. How about we set a time, write out the words, so we are on the exact same page, and all at one time, in what ever part of the world you are in, say the prayer. It might even inspire some of the pinheads on here.

• Upvote 2

And, of course, most everyone here buys into it like it's actual credible info. And supports it with GO RV!, God Bless!, and the other typical cheerleading slogans.

This kind of thing has been posted a thousand times here. And this will prove to be just as worthless as every other post like this. It means nothing....

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Hello Everyone,

i pray that your right.

• Upvote 2

EVERYONE on here was NEW and only had a couple posts at one time. If you dont like it, dont read it and PLEASE dont comment and show the world that you are a ....nevermind.

Just chill out people! We are close to the end. Positive energy creates positve things in life. Being negative justs brings you and everyone around you down.

Of course everyone was new here at one point. It has nothing to do with being a newbie. It's just incredibly dubious and coincidental that his very first post is from some source that says we are "close". That alone should be a reason for some natural skeptical. The poster may very well be sincere and bona fide. But with the number of drive-by RV announcements we put up with every week it's hard to fathom why there isn't more scrutiny of that. People ought to be at the point by now where every single claim of "sources" and intelligence is questioned and doubted. Is it really enjoyable to go into every single weekend truly believing that you'll be a millionaire by Monday only to find out (again) you aren't? (I don't know, maybe people really do like the roller coaster ride.)

It's also got nothing to do with negativity. It has to do with common sense. Our collective happy thoughts aren't going to affect the RV at all. But a little bit of realism may keep people from obsessing or, worse yet, diverting resources that they don't have into a highly speculative venture like the dinar. The people that have told us so far that this "investment" is questionable and suspicious have been right. And the people that have told us the big pay off is here have universally been wrong. How many times do the posters that tell us there is definitely going to be an RV this weekend have to be wrong before we stop believing them? And how many times do the people and posters that tell us to be skeptical and wary have to be right before we start believing them?

• Upvote 2