Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Pants on FIre

Ooakie

Qualifications of a Guru..hmmmdry.gif

Poor spelling

Would look better and be more appropriate in a cheerleading varsity sweater than a business suit.

Failure and or unwillingness to exert energy to compete within proper boundries of the true marketing professionals

Wouldn't think twice of stealing their own mothers head , if it wern't screwed on.

Formats the structure of their chat, to that of a presidential press questioning conference..<sigh> If only someone could post pretend camera clicking sounds as well. (this always cracks me upbiggrin.giflaugh.gifbiggrin.giflaugh.gif

Delusions of Grandeur

Wishwell11smile.gif

GO RV..GO BIG>>>GO QUICK

• Upvote 1

Choice of Name is Key. Something that starts with an O and ends in a -kie, could sully ur reputation ! :lol:

The name is a parody play also................... i took till last week to quit listening to and believing what they say.............. now I have quit reading them also................. have unregistered from Dinar Guru site........... and after I finish typing this and read it once I will never read another post that has the word "guru" anywhere on the page.

• Upvote 1

The name is a parody play also................... i took till last week to quit listening to and believing what they say.............. now I have quit reading them also................. have unregistered from Dinar Guru site........... and after I finish typing this and read it once I will never read another post that has the word "guru" anywhere on the page.

Hahaha. Good one Ooakie ! Lol, I gave U a +1, U have more Willpower than me. I read the National Enquirer headlines in the checkout lines at the Grocery store. Hey, at least I admit that I want to know who had Bigfoot's Alien Baby ! :lol:

I wonder what it takes to be a GURU?

Here's my 6 steps to being a guru that I posted last year after the PD site started.

1. Join a dinar site and start establishing yourself as an authority by reading what people on other sites say and repeating it with your own twist
  2. Claim to have contacts close to the action that are giving you solid intel
  3. Talk a lot about God, Jesus, family, country, soldiers ... etc. Push all the right buttons.
  4. After establishing yourself as an authority make yourself into a victim by breaking the rules and claiming that you're being repressed
  5. Find a new location, either your own site or another site with lower standards
  6. After compiling a list of contacts announce that you're leaving, thus creating a buzz about your new whereabouts

You don't have to be smart, connected, or ethical. You just have to be willing to exploit people, that's all. A little creativity helps, for sure.

• Upvote 2

Here's my 6 steps to being a guru that I posted last year after the PD site started.

1. Join a dinar site and start establishing yourself as an authority by reading what people on other sites say and repeating it with your own twist
  2. Claim to have contacts close to the action that are giving you solid intel
  3. Talk a lot about God, Jesus, family, country, soldiers ... etc. Push all the right buttons.
  4. After establishing yourself as an authority make yourself into a victim by breaking the rules and claiming that you're being repressed
  5. Find a new location, either your own site or another site with lower standards
  6. After compiling a list of contacts announce that you're leaving, thus creating a buzz about your new whereabouts

You don't have to be smart, connected, or ethical. You just have to be willing to exploit people, that's all. A little creativity helps, for sure.

Very well done Scooby Doo! Could you write a 12 step program to get us out of this mess? lol

Im gonna be a guru today/

So I have this friend he is in iraq(boots on ground) and his contact in iraq(some random merchant) said his buddy has heard the rv went down. But my high up bank contact(just a teller that reads the same stuff as us on here) said that it should happen by monday at the latest. But dont ask who they are or for proof. And if im wrong the 3 letter agency put me on blackout mode./

I am darkness4pumping_guru lol

• Upvote 1