Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

5/3rd Bankers,

cgbrown

We've just learned that 5/3 has sent out a message for tellers to report in early tomorrow, because of an important meeting concerning, 'what we thought was a scam isn't".......

So now we can do our own investigatins. If all bankers with 5/3 who received such calls would report in we can debunk this quickkly.

5/3 are all over, Michigan, Ohio, Ky, Fla, Tn. Georgia, NC, etc.

Let's knock this theory out of the park or verify it for all our hopes.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 6

this has already been posted by "PersonalbankerinNC" see below for his post

Hi,

I am fairly new to this board because I knew nothing of a potential RV until I started hearing it from some of my customers a few months ago. I decided to take a shot and bought a few hundred dollars worth of Dinar thinking it was like playing the lottery. Anyway, I received a call from my bank manager a few minutes ago instructing me to come in tomorrow at 7:30 instead of the normal 8:30. When I asked why, I was told that I would be given more info tomorrow morning. However, he did say that there is a mandatory conference call tomorrow dealing with "something we all thought to be a scam but now doesn't look like it." Anyway, could be nothing but could be something big too!

Read more:

Edited by The Machine
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

this has already been posted by "PersonalbankerinNC" see below for his post

Hi,

I am fairly new to this board because I knew nothing of a potential RV until I started hearing it from some of my customers a few months ago. I decided to take a shot and bought a few hundred dollars worth of Dinar thinking it was like playing the lottery. Anyway, I received a call from my bank manager a few minutes ago instructing me to come in tomorrow at 7:30 instead of the normal 8:30. When I asked why, I was told that I would be given more info tomorrow morning. However, he did say that there is a mandatory conference call tomorrow dealing with "something we all thought to be a scam but now doesn't look like it." Anyway, could be nothing but could be something big too!

Read more:

You missed the point of my thread. Read it again,.... slower this time and let it sink in.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

I normally recieve reward points but guess what I received a notice from 5/3 Bank yesterday that indicated as of July 1, 2011 I will no longer be able to recieve reward points. Not sure if this may have any barring on anything, however it did leave m

e with a positive thought. Did anyone else receive this letter?

Folks lets be real careful out there, We don't want to hurt anybody or have them lose their job. If this guy is legit, (PersonalbankerinNC). we at least have eyes and ears at 5/3 bank. :):)

I am only asking other 5/3 bankers to verify they too are receiving such call. I don't need names or branches. Don't want anyone to lose their jobs. But if this is indeed true then 5/3 bankers from all over the country would be receiving the same such message. Far as we know, all branches have stopped selling. If this means they will begin preparing for the RV and cash in...... it would be the easiest rumor to verify or squash.

Folks lets be real careful out there, We don't want to hurt anybody or have them lose their job. If this guy is legit, (PersonalbankerinNC). we at least have eyes and ears at 5/3 bank. :):)

Yeah, and if they are spreading false information, they should be canned come Monday morning.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Cmon guys, you really think banks will be told ahead of time this is going down? Of course not. If any bank would know it would be MAYBE the ceo and that might be a few hours ahead of time. Or bernanke might give the heads up to a select few of our financial elite. Lets stop with the nonsense bank rumors.

Cmon guys, you really think banks will be told ahead of time this is going down? Of course not. If any bank would know it would be MAYBE the ceo and that might be a few hours ahead of time. Or bernanke might give the heads up to a select few of our financial elite. Lets stop with the nonsense bank rumors.

Woah.... MAJOR case of Deja Vu just now...

Just saying, it feels like I've been here before...

Weird but true.

We've just learned that 5/3 has sent out a message for tellers to report in early tomorrow, because of an important meeting concerning, 'what we thought was a scam isn't".......

you forgot MO

I dont recall reading in the original post a specific name of a bank???? Where did we get Fith Third???

Researched the original posters post and found it.

I just saw a posting that Wells Fargo purchased Foreign Currency Exchange Corp. That is the same vendor who supplies 5/3 Bank with dinar. I am a Personal Banker with 5/3 so contrary to what is said in this section, the banjos not selling a supply of it's own dinar. This vendor supplies all dinar for our transactions, we simply place the order. Just thought I would point it out.

Read more:

• Upvote 2

A few weeks ago, a new member, DaBanker, posted that bankers had no intel whatsoever. DV members were enamored at such a profound bit of information. I did not believe DaBanker, Chris, was in fact a banker and was up to something nefarious, but that is another story, and we haven't heard from DaBanker since. But DaBanker, I am posting two pieces you put up about what bankers don't know:

DaBanker, on 28 April 2011 - 02:07 PM, said:

Hello all, just signed up for this site as I have been following for the last few weeks. I am a banker at Bank of America and I do own Dinar. I will tell you right now that anyone who is in the banking industry that tells you they have received information about the RV of the Dinar does not have reliable sources (not that anyone has reliable sources). Anyone who works at a bank that has information about Dinar, even the banking center manager, is just hearing this info being passed down from their market executives who really do not know themselves. Shoot with any questions you may have for me. Thanks.

Posted 28 April 2011 - 11:21 AM

Yes, I know as much about the Dinar as anyone following the Dinar sites knows about it. I can tell you that B of A does not sell/buy/trade the Dinar and as far as I know, do not have plans on trading the currency pre or post RV. Like I have already mentioned, anyone who claims to know anything about the Dinar who works at a banking center has either just heard from word of mouth or is not being truthful. There is no way for us to find out this information until it actually is entered into the central banking system.

DaBanker, if you are out there, perhaps you can tell us if you have been requested to come into work early tomorrow. Thx.

Read more:

So now we can do our own investigatins. If all bankers with 5/3 who received such calls would report in we can debunk this quickkly.

Let's knock this theory out of the park or verify it for all our hopes.

In my day ... boy does that make me sound and feel old ... there were certain employers, such as the post office, all three levels of government (local, provincial and federal), medical service (such as doctors) and financial institutions, which included BANKS, who required that employees sign a confidntiality agreement.

We had one of our member here on DV come very close to stepping across the line there, and his employers may think he has indeed crossed that line, and if they chose to follow it up he could be in serious trouble regarding ongoing employment with them, or future employment with another bank.

What you are asking other bank employees to do is to risk their jobs to give up some information that may or may not tell you what you want to know. And what for?

Does it really matter that you will know a few days ahead of any official announcement what is going to happen? Or that it is in the works which is about all you would be able to deduce from an early morning staff meeting. It someone's job worth that bit of "intel" a little bit early?

When it happens you and I and everyone else will know. It is not that important to know a little bit before. I have trouble understanding what the need to know before it happens is all about. Yes, it is fun and good to know it is just around the corner, but anything more than that is not really necessary. And putting someone's job at risk certainly is not necessary.

Think about it.

:)

smee2

• Upvote 8

My account manager at Wachovia told me he never hears info from the bank about the Dinar...he said he has people with accounts and Dinar he works with. He said the only thing he does know for sure through the bank is that BoA, Chase and Citibank are heavily invested in the Dinar. He said Wachovia is not but since they've been bought out by Wells Fargo they may be now. Who knows banker can't say anything anyway it would be insider trading.... :D