Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thanks Bumper!! Quite odd dont you think that PD went down and now we are getting a rash of newbs over here attacking people and what DV is all about? laugh.gif Scooby Doo said it best "refugees" are coming!! Hahaha

Yes, Let's move on! :)

• Upvote 2

what post is this keep did i miss something??? over

This person RvorNot? is a newbie here and their first post was attacking me personally and calling me out along with making comments about how all the members act here as a whole but it was more or less directed right at me laugh.gif I think its funny how someone can read my posts for a month or so and think they have me all figured out!!

• Upvote 1

I am not going to enter into the conversation between our two main players, but I will say one thing.

It is human nature to band together when individuals within your "tribe" are threatened. That is how I feel right now. I want RVorNot to go away This feeling I have, I am sure, is an emotional, female thing. I agree with Keep, and I disagree with Keep. But I feel you should not come here and criticize one of our "tribe", especially when you tribe around, and not expect that we are going to criticize you. The tribe will become defensive, although, many of you are not feeling to triby about this. But RV, do you support and contribute to any of the sites that you frequent, or do you just use them and move on? No wonder you do not understand allegiance.

But I do. Don't come to the hood and mess with my boy. At least, have some respect and fore thought. You didn't work into this, you just laid a bomb down. This group tells it the way it is, and that is what is great about this site. But we get to know each other and build relationships, for better or for worse.

I like Keep because he is honest. You may or may not agree with his information or his approach. He has done his homework and knows a lot, whether you agree or not. He has put effort into this investment, and that is a whole lot more than most, me included.

Maybe you are just a pumper that has come here to discredit Keep because he encourages "realistic" rates and dates. No, he doesn't support a $5 or $7 rate. Never has. Do you want people to think we are going to have a $5-7 rate? Are the dinar sales down so low that you would seek to discredit Keep?

If you knew this site and its members, you would not have laid down this bomb. I THINK YOU ARE A PUMPER. LET'S SEE.....WHAT DAY OF THE WEEK DID THIS START?

Pumper.

• Upvote 3

I am not going to enter into the conversation between our two main players, but I will say one thing.

It is human nature to band together when individuals within your "tribe" are threatened. That is how I feel right now. I want RVorNot to go away This feeling I have, I am sure, is an emotional, female thing. I agree with Keep, and I disagree with Keep. But I feel you should not come here and criticize one of our "tribe", especially when you tribe around, and not expect that we are going to criticize you. The tribe will become defensive, although, many of you are not feeling to triby about this. But RV, do you support and contribute to any of the sites that you frequent, or do you just use them and move on? No wonder you do not understand allegiance.

But I do. Don't come to the hood and mess with my boy. At least, have some respect and fore thought. You didn't work into this, you just laid a bomb down. This group tells it the way it is, and that is what is great about this site. But we get to know each other and build relationships, for better or for worse.

I like Keep because he is honest. You may or may not agree with his information or his approach. He has done his homework and knows a lot, whether you agree or not. He has put effort into this investment, and that is a whole lot more than most, me included.

Maybe you are just a pumper that has come here to discredit Keep because he encourages "realistic" rates and dates. No, he doesn't support a $5 or $7 rate. Never has. Do you want people to think we are going to have a $5-7 rate? Are the dinar sales down so low that you would seek to discredit Keep?

If you knew this site and its members, you would not have laid down this bomb. I THINK YOU ARE A PUMPER. LET'S SEE.....WHAT DAY OF THE WEEK DID THIS START?

Pumper.

Very well said!! biggrin.gif

• Upvote 1

Hey RVorNot, Not EVERYONE agrees with you. If you signed up just to give Keep some grief I personnally think you joined for the wrong reason. I believe that almost all the people here like Keep, they may not agree with him all the time, but he is respected here. He researches and I for one respect his opinion. Not saying I agree all the time, but I have to say I have learned a lot from him. I always read his posts because I can learn from him. And many others on here too. This is the best site as far as I am concerned, I love it here. So if you like the other sites better, that's probably where you need to be. I'm not bashing you, I just have a different opinion.

• Upvote 2

Keep, some of us do know what your talkin about, you can be pretty sure that anyone less than 2 months old into this investment is still drinking the kool aid.

Don't bother with them, you could give all the proof in the world, and they would still believe in their precious gurus.

I gave up trying to help educate the new comers, but realized that until they start to see it for themselves, no one will convince them otherwise.

• Upvote 1

The more I think about it..........RV, you go to other sites where you cannot even make a comment or you can get booted, and you come here to comment on a member with a derogatory post??? You read the dribble and lies on other sites, listen to those sheep drool on themselves over their "guru's messages", and you come to the most respected site with the largest cadre of knowledgeable members, and you bash one of us?

I wonder how much research and time you have devoted to IQD? I can only imagine. I learn every day from our members, and I have learned from Keep.

When you are in the hood, you need to keep those shiny things in your pocket....

• Upvote 2

Knowledge is one thing, but a person has no reason to talk down to anyone. Someone secure in themselves would respectfully disagree. The best managers are the people who can get their best out of someone by respecting them, not chastising them. I will say it again, keep has personal issues or he would not come off like he does. Obviously this is his life and it gives him a feeling of self-importance. This is a good site, I respect Adam an what he brings. I agree with the freedom of speech spin, but there comes a time when an act just get's old and that is where keep is. It is interesting to me that keep can bash but the thread is pulled when it comes to him. A taste of his own medicine. Before it was pulled it looks like the majority of the people thought my post was dead on. I am not a pawn of the other site as I said earlier, I have seen Steve's craziness, PTR's numerous "it has happened" and Frank's ramblings. I like this site a lot, but it is nasty and I believe some intel is not posted because people like keep are waiting to spring....This is my last post on the subject, but I will close with this, I do read the other sites and by far and away keep is the most obnoxious....a cyber bully and contrary to his belief, I do know keep and his type, I have managed many of them (most don't last).......Good luck to everyone, I do not need to continue on his case...

"I believe some intel is not posted because people like keep are waiting to spring"......Hilarious :lol: you think these forums have intel

To say that you invested your hard earned money into this or anyother investment implies that you were/are an inmature investor who had no business investing in this or anyohter investment to begin with. I am sorry you made this mistake and now must see this investment come true because your very life depends upon it.

As a pastor and counselor I love to follow certain threads on here. It really becomes a case study in human nature. Human nature is not always kind, but it is always true. And the truth is if this site has become your life, then you need to seek the help of a professional. You are not that much different that any other who has his/her life out of balance. Wether it be the workaholic or the alcoholic or the drug addict, there truly is something that you are masking. This is very apparent when I can see the underlying anger that comes to the surface when a post is made. It is much like a volcano that has been under pressure and that pressure is released against anyone who has dared to challenge your belief center. And just as a volcano you care not where you spew your lava.

No one can argue with constructive criticism. But your criiticism is far from constructive. It is destructive. And not just to the individual you are directing your comments to but perhaps even more importantly to yourself. Again, like a volcano you explode, but remember that same volcano can also implode and destroy itself. And that would be ashame for if handled right you have a great power that could harnessed for good. It is within you to do just that. But the help you seek and need is from a source higher than any on this site. Please for all concerned and especially yourself seek out that source and let that source begin to guide you and heal you of your inner turmoil. Just a thought.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

laugh.gif Ill be on soon....watchin my Mavs beat up on OKC ya dig?!?!

I definitely dig that! The Mavs finally have all the pieces in place this year.No longer just a try to outscore you type of team.The role players are great and Chandler really brings that defensive toughness that they have been lacking during Dirk's run.Marion really stepped up tonight and Dirk was cold,but hit clutch shots when they had to have them.Gonna be tough against the Heat though.As much as I hate it...money wins championships if you open up the wallet like they did and can stay healthy(like the Celtics adding Ray and KG).I'm just glad we don't have watch the Lakers or Spurs again this year.

Edited by skepticaldinar

To say that you invested your hard earned money into this or anyother investment implies that you were/are an inmature investor who had no business investing in this or anyohter investment to begin with. I am sorry you made this mistake and now must see this investment come true because your very life depends upon it.

Hahaha what? Read that paragraph again and ask yourself if it made much sense......Investing hard earned money means your immature?? You must get all your money for nothing then huh?? Every single person here invested money that they earned....so does that mean everyone here is immature and should not have invested?? laugh.gif You should stick to being a pastor cause your doing a poor job of counseling.....Did you not work for the money and earn the money that you used to buy dinar?? Or did you steal it from your church?? I would assume that you worked for your money so that would mean you spent your hard earned money on this investment as well....so are you calling yourself immature too or is it just everyone else?? FYI my life doesnt depend on the dinar.....I have myself set up very well actually and it wont matter if the dinar RVs or not cause I will still be in great shape. Being a pastor how can you so quickly judge and assume something about someone that you dont know anything about?? Thats so funny.......

I definitely dig that! The Mavs finally have all the pieces in place this year.No longer just a try to outscore you type of team.The role players are great and Chandler really brings that defensive toughness that they have been lacking during Dirk's run.Marion really stepped up tonight and Dirk was cold,but hit clutch shots when they had to have them.Gonna be tough against the Heat though.As much as I hate it...money wins championships if you open up the wallet like they did and can stay healthy(like the Celtics adding Ray and KG).I'm just glad we don't have watch the Lakers or Spurs again this year.

You dont know how happy I am the Lakers arent in this anymore!!! biggrin.gif I know we can beat OKC but the Heat is definately going to be a tough series!! I got faith though!! GO MAVS!!!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

There once was a boy named keep

Just like a shephard he had sheep

They followed his post

And cheered as he boast

Even if they dug knee deep

He sits around like a hawk

Waiting for a post to stalk

So when he sees one

You might as well be done

Cause he'll kill the thread with a LOP

Keep is always right in his land

Because he has dinar is his hand

He follows real close

He knows more than most

And has it all packed in a can

So when keep speaks dont talk

If you listen you might just gawk

The knowledge he brings

Was given with wings

With his words the cripple might walk

Thank you man for getting no sleep

How are you not tired by the end of the week?

The way you stay up

With coffe in your cup

And thats the story of Keep!

:)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 6

To DaveJen: Well Pastor and counselor I have to disagree with you on what you have assumed about Keep. If all you know about him is what you have read on this forum I really don't know how you are assuming that he needs professional help!! And saying that his life is out of balance that that he is likened to an alcoholic and a drug addict and that he has underlying anger. I think you are becoming judgemental Pastor. I also am ordained to the ministry but I would not have assumed all of this on anyone in that the only way I had known them or about them was on a forum such as this. This makes you look kind of bad and brings a little reproach on your ministry. I would like to think that you did not mean it that way, but it sure sounds like it. I don't think most people would have taken this kind of reprimand very well from someone that did not know them, even if it is a Pastor and counselor! JMHO

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

There once was a boy named keep

Just like a shephard he had sheep

They followed his post

And cheered as he boast

Even if they dug knee deep

He sits around like a hawk

Waiting for a post to stalk

So when he sees one

You might as well be done

Cause he'll kill the thread with a LOP

Keep is always right in his land

Because he has dinar is his hand

He follows real close

He knows more than most

And has it all packed in a can

So when keep speaks dont talk

If you listen you might just gawk

The knowledge he brings

Was given with wings

With his words the cripple might walk

Thank you man for getting no sleep

How are you not tired by the end of the week?

The way you stay up

With coffe in your cup

And thats the story of Keep!

:)

Wow this took way too much time to compose that would have been better served researching your investment.Actually Keep has kinda toned his posts down a little over the last week or so.Haven't seen but a few to handful of posts from him per day during that period(could be wrong,but that's all that I have seen).Let's all damn him for bringing logic and common sense to the forefront. Do we choose to daydream for another year or so about how rich we are gonna be instead?

As a pastor and counselor I love to follow certain threads on here. It really becomes a case study in human nature. Human nature is not always kind, but it is always true. And the truth is if this site has become your life, then you need to seek the help of a professional. You are not that much different that any other who has his/her life out of balance. Wether it be the workaholic or the alcoholic or the drug addict, there truly is something that you are masking. This is very apparent when I can see the underlying anger that comes to the surface when a post is made. It is much like a volcano that has been under pressure and that pressure is released against anyone who has dared to challenge your belief center. And just as a volcano you care not where you spew your lava.

No one can argue with constructive criticism. But your criiticism is far from constructive. It is destructive. And not just to the individual you are directing your comments to but perhaps even more importantly to yourself. Again, like a volcano you explode, but remember that same volcano can also implode and destroy itself. And that would be ashame for if handled right you have a great power that could harnessed for good. It is within you to do just that. But the help you seek and need is from a source higher than any on this site. Please for all concerned and especially yourself seek out that source and let that source begin to guide you and heal you of your inner turmoil. Just a thought.

Oooookaaaay... Where are you located? Just want t know in case I am ever in the area.I will know not to attend any churches there for the simple fact that I may wind up at yours.If you are a pastor,you just disgraced yourself in my eyes.I'm not trying to judge without knowing you...But then again,you just did.

Edited by skepticaldinar
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Wow this took way too much time to compose that would have been better served researching your investment.Actually Keep has kinda toned his posts down a little over the last week or so.Haven't seen but a few to handful of posts from him per day during that period(could be wrong,but that's all that I have seen).Let's all damn him for bringing logic and common sense to the forefront. Do we choose to daydream for another year or so about how rich we are gonna be instead?

Thank you for your advice on what I SHOULD DO. I'm sure keep can "defend" himself, and i'm hoping with a poem of his own. Just like this investment, I can HOPE, can't I?

Edit: Btw, how do you know how long it took me to write it? Are you just speculating? Thought so. :)

Edited by RescueBreaths
  • Upvote 1

To DaveJen: Well Pastor and counselor I have to disagree with you on what you have assumed about Keep. If all you know about him is what you have read on this forum I really don't know how you are assuming that he needs professional help!! And saying that his life is out of balance that that he is likened to an alcoholic and a drug addict and that he has underlying anger. I think you are becoming judgemental Pastor. I also am ordained to the ministry but I would not have assumed all of this on anyone in that the only way I had known them or about them was on a forum such as this. This makes you look kind of bad and brings a little reproach on your ministry. I would like to think that you did not mean it that way, but it sure sounds like it. I don't think most people would have taken this kind of reprimand very well from someone that did not know them, even if it is a Pastor and counselor! JMHO

I find it interesting that you would read out of my subject that I was referring to any one person or that I was referring to "keep" and not to the person that started the thread and insisted that the argument had to be continued in order to get their particular point across. In both cases there is a clear indication of an out of balance situation in their lives. And anytime we are out of balance, which it appears that the Dinar has done a good job of doing in many peoples life then help is needed. I was not suggesting anymore or anyless than that in my comments. And yes I would have to respectively disagree with your statement that, "if all you know ... is what you have read from this forum ....". You see you can know a great deal about a person by the tone and language they use. You can sense and hear the anger and insensity in one and the lack of maturity in the other. It is not enough to just hear but one must listen also. And there must be an understanding that the one common thread in any situation of balance that there is a common, yet unique underlying issue in that person's life. It is not enough to look at the sympton, but to look deeper within. That is why most programs that work on one issue do not work at all. Why?, because they do not get to the missing issue inside.

The fact is, yes I was referring in this situation to keep, but not only keep but to all, sometimes including myself, that we have allowed the dinar to get us out of balance. And you should also note, that I thought Keep has much to give to these forums. But you can garner much more respect with a dose of humilty than you can with the stiffness in which he come across. As for "RV or Not" I simply see immaturity in wanting to keep the argument going when there was no hope of getting his point (right or wrong) across.

Bottom line is that each of us have a little KEEP in us. It is not always pleasnt to know that and we should find ways of overcoming this allowing us to be so dominated by a single issue or subject. There is truly a big beautiful world out there whether there is ever an RV or not. Our lives should not come to depend upon it as it does with so many. I find much joy in the game of investing and I always want it to be a game and do fairly well at, but like with anything else, if it becomes a chore instead of a joy, I would just as soon give all of it away and do something else.

Keep made it clear this is not his only thing I accept his word on that. His expressions do not indicate that to be fact, but I accept it as fact and wish him well. However, there are many who have allowed themselves to be totally consumed by this investment and early on I did also. No longer. I started this investment by attending a dinar club. I got quite bored with the same subject matter week in - week out. We have now converted it into an investment club and everyone enjoys it so much more and in fact are actually making some profits. They are coming back in balance. Will I stay in dinar, yes, and any other currency that is undervalued. It just won't be consumed by it. And that is truly what my statements were all about. They were not about KEEP himself, but all of us who from time to time get out of balance. No more no less.

Sorry the post offended you and anyone else it may have offended it. I never like to offend, I allow God's Holy Spirit do that.

May God bless each of you to the extent you deserve His blessing.

Dave

Thank you for your advice on what I SHOULD DO. I'm sure keep can "defend" himself, and i'm hoping with a poem of his own. Just like this investment, I can HOPE, can't I?

Edit: Btw, how do you know how long it took me to write it? Are you just speculating? Thought so. :)

Don't really care if Keep wants to defend himself or not on this. Point was,instead of wasting your time bashing someone with garbage that you thought was cute,you should try contributing to the board in a positive way.You obviously don't want to hear anyone basing their opinion on facts and numbers that don't add up.There are sites that do not allow anything other than blind HOPE.You might be interested in checking them out.I'm sorry but this site allows people to debate the pie in the sky theories.And I don't know how long it took you to write your poem.What I was implying is that any amount of time at all would have been better suited doing anything else but that.Did you mean for anything positive to come out of piecing that poem together?Didn't think so :)

Edited by skepticaldinar
  • Upvote 1

Don't really care if Keep wants to defend himself or not on this. Point was,instead of wasting your time bashing someone with garbage that you thought was cute,you should try contributing to the board in a positive way.You obviously don't want to hear anyone basing their opinion on facts and numbers that don't add up.There are sites that do not allow anything other than blind HOPE.You might be interested in checking them out.I'm sorry but this site allows people to debate the pie in the sky theories.And I don't know how long it took you to write your poem.What I was implying is that any amount of time at all would have been better suited doing anything else but that.Did you mean for anything positive to come out of piecing that poem together?Didn't think so :)

Dont say what you don't mean. "what I was implying was". One problem among then board is people saying things, but having alternate meanings. You don't know how to use a space bar why should I listen to anything you say? My poem took just as long as both your post and was more productive. I never said keep was a bad guy, I dissagree with things he says and I agree with a few he says. There was no bashing, now run along little sheep.

• Upvote 1

I haven't been here long- And I'm actually trying to cut back time spent on these sites because very little has changed since last fall HOWEVER...I'm gonna step out on this.

There seems to be a tangent of people who don't like "bashers" or Keepmwlknfny in particular. What these people fail to realize is the bashers keep this site from becoming rife with uncontested BS.

Look at the stuff that goes on with these other sites. Read some of the stuff that is floated as realism over there. $5, $7 and $12 RVs?

You can't post that crap here and not expect to get called out. So guess what? People DON'T post that stuff here. It's only reposted from other sites as entertainment.

Now. I'm not saying anybody knows what the IQD is gonna come in at. What I AM saying is we have had some intelligent debates about what it COULD be, with arguments going both ways and facts to back it up BECAUSE people like Keep are allowed to say "$5 is riduculous!".

They aren't having this kind of discussion on other sites. They don't question s**t. They just say "thank you" and wait for their regular Monday disappointment. Meanwhile, newbies to those sites swallow the lies hook line and sinker.

God Bless The Bashers, man.

And when it comes to Keep in particular: YES, he may come off as a little snarky sometimes but he has ALWAYS brought a high level of common sense with his posts. THAT is precisely why people are always calling him out- because if they can get their ideas through his BS filter, then they must be on to something.

DV can be thought of in the same light.

Best post on this entire thread...Hands down! Good to see that someone understands. I have been trying to cut back as well,just hard to do so.

Dont say what you don't mean. "what I was implying was". One problem among then board is people saying things, but having alternate meanings. You don't know how to use a space bar why should I listen to anything you say? My poem took just as long as both your post and was more productive. I never said keep was a bad guy, I dissagree with things he says and I agree with a few he says. There was no bashing, now run along little sheep.

Okay,I was being nice by saying that "what I was implying" was. My point went over your head is the entire point.Now what was the point of your poem?I obviously took it the wrong way.Trying to be cute,or just bashing?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I find it interesting that you would read out of my subject that I was referring to any one person or that I was referring to "keep" and not to the person that started the thread and insisted that the argument had to be continued in order to get their particular point across. In both cases there is a clear indication of an out of balance situation in their lives. And anytime we are out of balance, which it appears that the Dinar has done a good job of doing in many peoples life then help is needed. I was not suggesting anymore or anyless than that in my comments. And yes I would have to respectively disagree with your statement that, "if all you know ... is what you have read from this forum ....". You see you can know a great deal about a person by the tone and language they use. You can sense and hear the anger and insensity in one and the lack of maturity in the other. It is not enough to just hear but one must listen also. And there must be an understanding that the one common thread in any situation of balance that there is a common, yet unique underlying issue in that person's life. It is not enough to look at the sympton, but to look deeper within. That is why most programs that work on one issue do not work at all. Why?, because they do not get to the missing issue inside.

The fact is, yes I was referring in this situation to keep, but not only keep but to all, sometimes including myself, that we have allowed the dinar to get us out of balance. And you should also note, that I thought Keep has much to give to these forums. But you can garner much more respect with a dose of humilty than you can with the stiffness in which he come across. As for "RV or Not" I simply see immaturity in wanting to keep the argument going when there was no hope of getting his point (right or wrong) across.

Bottom line is that each of us have a little KEEP in us. It is not always pleasnt to know that and we should find ways of overcoming this allowing us to be so dominated by a single issue or subject. There is truly a big beautiful world out there whether there is ever an RV or not. Our lives should not come to depend upon it as it does with so many. I find much joy in the game of investing and I always want it to be a game and do fairly well at, but like with anything else, if it becomes a chore instead of a joy, I would just as soon give all of it away and do something else.

Keep made it clear this is not his only thing I accept his word on that. His expressions do not indicate that to be fact, but I accept it as fact and wish him well. However, there are many who have allowed themselves to be totally consumed by this investment and early on I did also. No longer. I started this investment by attending a dinar club. I got quite bored with the same subject matter week in - week out. We have now converted it into an investment club and everyone enjoys it so much more and in fact are actually making some profits. They are coming back in balance. Will I stay in dinar, yes, and any other currency that is undervalued. It just won't be consumed by it. And that is truly what my statements were all about. They were not about KEEP himself, but all of us who from time to time get out of balance. No more no less.

Sorry the post offended you and anyone else it may have offended it. I never like to offend, I allow God's Holy Spirit do that.

May God bless each of you to the extent you deserve His blessing.

Dave

Dave, what are you a psychiatrist or something? Enough with the preaching....please. Analyze this post, I must be angry, immature, right? Maybe I'm just a little annoyed that I ran across your post you know it all. Take this crap somewhere else.

• Upvote 2

Just blindly believe that somehow or someway that its going to magically turn into 12 million dollars right??

So, if you aren't lying and said exactly how much you have in dinar with a $1:1dinar RV, then you spent ~$10,000 on Dinar?

Hmmm... *scratches chin*

• Downvote 2

So, if you aren't lying and said exactly how much you have in dinar with a $1:1dinar RV, then you spent ~$10,000 on Dinar?

Hmmm... *scratches chin*

Believe it or not,many have spent $10k to 30k on dinar. I personally know a gentleman who ponied up $33k on this investment(Best friend's father in law...Not sure he would miss the money though).

• Upvote 1

I haven't been here long- And I'm actually trying to cut back time spent on these sites because very little has changed since last fall HOWEVER...I'm gonna step out on this.

There seems to be a tangent of people who don't like "bashers" or Keepmwlknfny in particular. What these people fail to realize is the bashers keep this site from becoming rife with uncontested BS.

Look at the stuff that goes on with these other sites. Read some of the stuff that is floated as realism over there. $5, $7 and $12 RVs?

You can't post that crap here and not expect to get called out. So guess what? People DON'T post that stuff here. It's only reposted from other sites as entertainment.

Now. I'm not saying anybody knows what the IQD is gonna come in at. What I AM saying is we have had some intelligent debates about what it COULD be, with arguments going both ways and facts to back it up BECAUSE people like Keep are allowed to say "$5 is riduculous!".

They aren't having this kind of discussion on other sites. They don't question s**t. They just say "thank you" and wait for their regular Monday disappointment. Meanwhile, newbies to those sites swallow the lies hook line and sinker.

God Bless The Bashers, man.

And when it comes to Keep in particular: YES, he may come off as a little snarky sometimes but he has ALWAYS brought a high level of common sense with his posts. THAT is precisely why people are always calling him out- because if they can get their ideas through his BS filter, then they must be on to something.

IMHO any one who thinks the RV will come in over 3 (and that is high) has there head in the sand. People lets quit day dreaming and come down to earth on this.

I think the biggest issue, and I will only speak for myself, that irks me is the fact that you come across extremely arrogant at times. You very often belittle people saying they are "idiots" and "clueless". I think that bothers people because they do realize that you are very educated in the field of investment and in particular with dinar. However, with that, comes a strong reponsibility to act the part in order to also gain repect from people. Respect is something, to me, that is earned and not just given. When you portray yourself as the self appointed mediator who has to "bring the two sides to the table" it tells me that in your mind, it's your way or the highway and that you have all the answers. Now, before you jump down my throat, let me reitterate how that is my opinion and not necessarily fact.

I, for one, appreciate the info you bring to the forums. I use it with the info from many other sources to help me formulate my own opinions and help keep me informed and grounded. It is, however, your delivery and disrespect of any other viewpoint other than your own that has kept me from reading any of your posts lately.

Bottom line....people are gonna think what they want to. Don't waste your time trying to persuade people to your thoughts and ideas if it is obviously not something they are interested in. I will use the shopping analogy, put what you want in the cart and leave the rest on the shelf.

Peace

• Upvote 3