Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SteveI update May 21st

BBalls

Steve you are a sick puppy and I for one are sick and tired of your alleged " INTEL" YOUR CRAP IS NO BETTER THAN ANY ONE ELSES CRAP". You have hurt a lot of people, just so you know. Give it a rest and let this thing play its self out.

• Upvote 1

Keep,

Where do you get your information regarding the event costing $100 per person. If you would do your research like you normally do then you would know the event is only costing $25 per person - 1/4 of what you stated. In addition why are you so insulting? Did this man do something to you personally? Do you have some evidence that he lied to our group?

I'll await your response.

LOL I was just throwing that out there as a joke, but it seems he really is trying a new event to get people to flock to... Hahahah thats freakin hilarious...dont even have to be on the site to know he is trying as hard as possible to keep people throwing money at him....pretty sad if you ask me......The guy is a straight up liar....he said back in january that the next meeting in front of the world maliki was announcing the new rate....ever since then everything else he said has been a joke.....come back down to reality friend and let Poopy Dinar go cause it wont get you anywhere.....the guy is a fraud...him and check-mate...

• Upvote 4

I believe the number is closer to 500. (Not sheep - but people - please show some level of respect)

So total income would be $1,250. A reasonable estimate rent conference room space for 2 days would be $1,000 give or take $100.

I don't think anyone can retire on making $250.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Skepticaldinar, What is your point about number of people signed up for the event. Do you have any feel for the cost of putting on a large event?

I think its time you consider bodeen's statement: "I know we all get frustrated, but the Master Himself said that we are to judge as we desire to be judged. If we judge harshly then we shall be judged harshly. If we judge with mercy, we shall be judged with mercy."

Thank you bodeen.

The number of people that have PREPAID is the point.There are 30,000 members on PD let's say that a quarter are so far gone that they would follow Steve off of a cliff if he said to.That would be 7,500 members paying $25 in advance for an RV DINNER(You do understand that it could redenominate tomorrow or it may take another 1-2 years for this to rv don't you?).So he has collected nearly a quarter million dollars from the members?Why would one be collecting now for something that is this uncertain? Oh and I have attended quite a few "well to do" dinners and know that $25 is wwwwaaaayyyyy underpriced.Is KFC the main course?Where in Arizona is this event going to be that can hold 5k-10k people?Would cost a good portion of that money just to rent a venue and then what's left for a 5 star meal? If I wanted to scam people with an "imminent dinner",I would also charge a lowball price to get more sales.He was an outcast from here with no clue and no intel.He then starts his own site and all of a sudden has the best intel in the game.Hell Bigboy...I have intel that told me months ago that they are installing big screen televisions at Liberation Square in Baghdad to announce the rv(Boots on the ground called BS,but nobody can actually see from the States). I am a Christian and I am hosting an rv dinner in Florida.Wanna send me $10 to attend.Just type your name and how many you are bringing with you and I'll give you the payment details.Do you trust me as well?

skepticaldinar,

So if Keep couldn't research it then his choice should have been to keep his mouth shut or lie - agreed?

Yes the $25 is an upfront fee to enroll for the event - do you see any problem with that?

Hamels Please explain your Koolaid statement.

No,Keep made a point that went over your head. Do I see a problem??? Did you just ask that? We aren't talking about a high school reunion dinner that will be guaranteed to be next week here my friend.We are talking about paying now in advance for a post rv party ...the same rv that has been imminent for over 7 years!

He couldn't reasearch.He attempted to speak the truth there and was banned by the "god of rv Intel".And is that $25 fee an up front cost(I'm sure it can't be given the potential time frame that this thing could take,just curious)?

If he talked S#I^^ on everyon there as he does here, I would have booted his as$ too!!! :D

Edited by timborders
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

dinarck, If the cost was $100 or more than I would be suspect but come on - Do you really consider $25 a scam? I'm personally not going because I've done all my homework and preparation since being involved in this investment since 2006 - however $25 is pocket change when you consider that there will be asset protect advisers at the event. In addition people can network with like minded investors.

You just keep on providing info to defend our cases Bigboy. You think that you are the only one thinking like you are? So if he charged $100 per head you probably wouldn't attend would you? Most would think just like you and not pay up to attend.So he sells 100 tickets for $100 and has $10,000...or he makes it $25"pocket change" straight from your mouth(most others paying are thinking the same thing about it only being $25 and paying without giving a second thought) now instead of 100 people committing,you have 7k-8k.You are talking $200,000+ dollars up front for this "imminent" dinner.

skepticaldinar - we are talking about grownups that made a decision to spend hundreds if not thousands of dollars in advance for this investment. If they committed $25 in advance then that's there problem - no one is holding a gun to their head.

As a side note to timborders - I agree!!

Edited by Bigboy0854
  • Downvote 3

I don't know about celebrating post RV on land or at sea with a bunch of nameless, faceless people you only know from the internet. I think remaining anonymous is much safer.

I am with you. Have found a lot of hateful people here and on other sites, that I don’t think I would want to let my guard down around and celebrate with! :(

Edited by timborders
  • Upvote 2

If he talked S#I^^ on everyon there as he does here, I would have booted his as$ too!!! :D

I respectfully disagree. Keep has an issue with people that don't research before making claims and theories.A newbie comes along and says "oh deleting the zeros article...great,they are pulling in the large notes...we are rich!I'll spread the word to everyone".Keep tells them what is actually meant and like I have seen so many times,they come at him calling him names and bashing him for being a know-it-all.Then he gets a little worked up in most cases.At least his temper doesn't rival the fearless leader of PD right?

• Upvote 1

skepticaldinar - we are talking about grownups that made a decision to spend hundreds if not thousands of dollars in advance for this investment. If they committed $25 in advance then that's there problem - no one is holding a gun to their head.

In four months i have never seen one positive post come from him that didn’t end up in the bashing of another!! B)

• Upvote 1

I am with you. Have found a lot of hateful people here and on other sites, that I don’t think I would want to let my guard down around and celebrate with! :(

True, but then there are some I would Love to meet. Keep, PVS, Smee, Mr. Rich and few others. I like people with a lot of "spunk" (sorry Adam, CEO's scare me :lol: ).

• Upvote 1

I have a phew friends who were amoung those banned, and I read his last temper tantrum post, You have to be a Mental case to follow this idiot. Yes STEVE you are an Idiot. IN CAPITAL LETTERS. i WOULDN'T WASTE MY TIME GOING TO A BOARD WHERE THE OWNER TALKS SUCH TRASH TO HIS MEMBERS . But the most amazing part is they sing and praise him after heCalls them Names. so someone called the Bank-BIG FREEKING DEAL-WHO gave out THAT INTEL =STEVE DID. So who's fault was it. 2 guesses and the1st 1 don't count.

• Upvote 1

But why would you even waste your time or money to go and listen to someone that posted in anger and the verbiage he used.

Professional advisers do not act in such a manner in private or on a public website.

Not one to trust with a penny found on the street!

• Upvote 1

I respectfully disagree. Keep has an issue with people that don't research before making claims and theories.A newbie comes along and says "oh deleting the zeros article...great,they are pulling in the large notes...we are rich!I'll spread the word to everyone".Keep tells them what is actually meant and like I have seen so many times,they come at him calling him names and bashing him for being a know-it-all.Then he gets a little worked up in most cases.At least his temper doesn't rival the fearless leader of PD right?

It is now as I have seen before. He starts a bashing, then backs away and watches the others here tear each other apart.

• Upvote 1

But why would you even waste your time or money to go and listen to someone that posted in anger and the verbiage he used.

Professional advisers do not act in such a manner in private or on a public website.

Not one to trust with a penny found on the street!

Amen to this post... +1 for ya

Yes grown ups..That's not relevant to the conversation. If you think that it is less than $200,000 that has been forked over for this event then you are delusional.I am talking about the big picture here. Looks like he has filled your head with too much "I am a Christian and will provide you with BS intel,hey we are about to rv as my intel has told me,let's celebrate...send me $25 for an event that I made up to rob thousands of people". By the way if there is no rv and they go another route 6 months from now,will you ask for your $25 back? Probably not,it is only $25 so most won't even worry about it.So SI makes out with a quarter mill+ and never even truely had any contributing knowledge concerning the investment...Not too shabby.

Come on guys, steve really messed up but enough is enough. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone. He has apologized and admitted his mistake which it might say is no more than the rest of some people have done so let it be.

MAYBE AFTER he allows those who were banned back on the board. untill he keeps his word and FORGIVES as HE ASKED tthem to do. Let the stones come.no offense ment to you. But let the Preacher practice what HE PREACHES.JMPO.

Skept - you must not have read my post - I DID NOT sign up for the event. If the event was free I would not attend - my choice - just like everyone's choice to make a decision.

Well you did your homework when you were considering going and gained the wealth of knowledge about the event. The point is not that people can make their own decisions.It is that Steve is running a dinar site with no expertise on the subject and doing so simply to scam the poor trusting souls that buy into his BS.He is not a Christian,he usues that to gain trust.He will have made a pretty penny when this is all said and done.

Edited by skepticaldinar