Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DINAR BANKER NOT SHIPPING AS PROMISED

MLUNCEF

I am new to investing in the Dinar, I think I was one of the last orders that Dinar Trade sent out before they shut down. So, on May 6 I ordered more through Dinar Banker, I got my confrimation number and confirmed they received my over night package. Per their email they were to have the funds to me with in 7 business days. I have made 2 phone calls to them and they are stating they are back up with orders since the shut down of Dinar Banker. I was promised my package would be shipped either yesterday or today, as of today there is still no confirmation that my package was sent. I was on another site today and there is a woman who has been waiting since May 2nd for her funds. Is there anyone else that is having this problem with Dinar Banker or does anyone have any suggestions? I am getting ready to claim mail fraud at this point.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I am new to investing in the Dinar, I think I was one of the last orders that Dinar Trade sent out before they shut down. So, on May 6 I ordered more through Dinar Banker, I got my confrimation number and confirmed they received my over night package. Per their email they were to have the funds to me with in 7 business days. I have made 2 phone calls to them and they are stating they are back up with orders since the shut down of Dinar Banker. I was promised my package would be shipped either yesterday or today, as of today there is still no confirmation that my package was sent. I was on another site today and there is a woman who has been waiting since May 2nd for her funds. Is there anyone else that is having this problem with Dinar Banker or does anyone have any suggestions? I am getting ready to claim mail fraud at this point.

Can I encourage you to please be patient. Should you file a fraud complaint you will (unintentionally) injure a great number of people. Perhaps to a degree that you may not be able to comprehend in your frustration. Relax, it's ok your rate is locked in and you will receive your dinar.

• Upvote 2

I also placed an order for dinars on May 6th with Dinar Banker and promptly emailed a copy of the cashiers check and my DL per their instructions. In addition, I also placed more dinar on layaway that same day and mailed a seperate downpayment cashiers check to Dinar Banker. It took three phone calls and 2 emails for them to acknowledge my first order. I was promised via email it would be sent out in 48 hrs max last Fri. This is Wed. and no shipping number confirmation to track as of yet. They haven't even acknowledged cashing the cashiers check to lock in the layaway order as of today either. I am considering forfeiting the 10% downpayment on the layaway dinars and placing an order with a different company as I am being sorely tested by Dinar Banker's incompetence! I do not recommend you use them!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I have bought all my dinar thru SafeDinar.com I have never ever had 1 problem and always got them the next day or 2 depending on what time I put the order in........Just a suggestion! Really hope both of you get your orders resolved! Have a great night!

• Upvote 3

I have bought all my dinar thru SafeDinar.com I have never ever had 1 problem and always got them the next day or 2 depending on what time I put the order in........Just a suggestion! Really hope both of you get your orders resolved! Have a great night!

My dad ordered from them last week and they are holding up the order because they are making sure the cashiers check from the previous order the week before has been deposited to their account. My dad said thought funds from cashiers checks are automatically good???

• Upvote 1

I ordered back on April 30th and just received a FedEx tracking number today. So I'd say be patient.

I am glad to hear we are not the only ones having problems with shipping delays and its good to know that people are receiving their orders. I dont think I will be using them again though.

• Upvote 1

I'm sure they must be backed up. I ordered week before last and my shipment came (COD) but they had failed to alert me to the ship date. I did call them and found out that FedEx had tried to deliver the day before I called but the notice had blown off the gate.

Anyway, I have ordered again COD so we will see how this one goes. They did say your rate was locked as soon as payment of proof of cashiers check was obtained.

• Upvote 1

I have always purchased my dinar from Dinar Trade. This time I used Safedinar. They required a copy of my Driver's License and a copy of the certified check from the bank. I did have issues trying to get them to accept the fax of my Driver's license and check, due to the darkness of the fax. Arizona licenses have dark backgrounds and it took 3 faxes in different sizes and color adjustments, and was not accepted until I sent an actual photo of both enlarged that they accepted my order. They have now excepted my order and it is to be delivered tomorrow. It took (3+) days to get this passed. Never had to provide this information to Ali at Dinar Trade. Is this something new????

• Upvote 1

WOW! This is kinda spooky! I only paid my VIP membership today and this was my very first post, I just got an email update 30 seconds ago and Dinar Trade has responded to both my orders that I was beginning to get really worried about......this site either hasREALLY good kharma or I just got lucky. In any event, I hope to be holding my dinar order in my hands very shortly. Whatever the reason, THANKS.....I am so relieved! But isn't it odd????Maybe I have been reading to many conspiracy theory posts lately, LOL. Just grateful to get notified by them.

• Upvote 1

I recently did a COD order with them last week. Got my dinars within 3 days, after one phone call to verify that they received my documents. Outstanding service! So i say be paitient, i'm sure most sellars are busy at the moment. I'm trying to decide if i need to buy more,,,,,,,,lifes good!

• Upvote 1

I just ordered from Dinar Banker this morning for COD delivery. Scanned and emailed my cashier's check and DL as required. Fedex shows that my "package" is currently "in transit".

Now I will say that things have changed recently on submitting your scanned info, but it seemed to work well for me today.

Peace.

• Upvote 1

Thanks everyone for your replies, I am glad to see that some of you are getting your shipments on a timely basis. Like I stated I over nighted my cashiers check to Dinar Banker on 5/6 and still as of this morning there has been no confirmation that the funds have been sent. I wonder why the COD orders are getting to their locations faster? I am trying to give it some more time before I really start to make waves.

• Upvote 1

Thanks everyone for your replies, I am glad to see that some of you are getting your shipments on a timely basis. Like I stated I over nighted my cashiers check to Dinar Banker on 5/6 and still as of this morning there has been no confirmation that the funds have been sent. I wonder why the COD orders are getting to their locations faster? I am trying to give it some more time before I really start to make waves.

Can you check with your bank/credit union/financial institution to see if the cashier's check cleared? It will give you some ammo if you have to make the dreaded Whiskey-Tango-Foxtrot call to DinarBanker.

Seriously, I have only used DB for all my dinar purchases and have never had a problem. I only did the mail-in-the-check deal the first time I ordered and all the rest have been COD. Good Luck!

Edited by 429

My dad ordered from them last week and they are holding up the order because they are making sure the cashiers check from the previous order the week before has been deposited to their account. My dad said thought funds from cashiers checks are automatically good???

Even if Cashier checks are considered good, some banks keep the deposit on hold until the money transfer has really occurs.

Thats because even a cashier check can be copied and false.

Placed an order yesterday at 10:50 am (cod) and received package this morning at 9:30.

No problems here!!!

Make sure that you upload documents (DL and Cashiers Check), instead of faxing.

Good Luck!! Go RV!!!!!

Well, I placed another WTF phone call to the Dinar Banker this morning, this was call number 3. I told the rep that I was promised by a manager that the funds would be shipped no later than Tuesday and still I have no tracking info. She was very nice and apologized and said she had no idea what the hold up was, expect for the massive amout of orders they have been hit with since the close of DT. She assured me a manager would call me back and I have still yet to hear from anyone.

I am glad other are getting their funds, but it sure would be nice to put some closure to this matter today.