Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Vietnamese Dong

AnnaMarie

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW TOO IF ANYONE KNOWS WHERE YOU CAN BUY THE VMD. I AM BECOMING AN AVID INVESTER IN WORLD CURRENCIES AND WITH WAR CURRENCIES GO DOWN AND AFTER WAR CURRENCY GOES UP SO IM GOING TO TRY AND MAKE MY FORTUNE THAT WAY JUST LIKE WITH THIS IQD SO PLEASE IF ANYONE KNOWS POST THE INFO OR A LINK. THANK YOU MY DINAR VETS FAM... :D:P:D

• Upvote 1

call around to see if any of your local banks have it. i bought mine at my local wells fargo here in so cal. i had to order it and it was about 60.00 for one million. check which banks deal with foreign currency. GO DONG RV 2011!!

I heard from a close friend it was going to revalue .

Lots of people have been hearing that about the Dinar from their close friends as well, over the years....

I bought from Ali a while back, does not do you much good at the moment though. Google would be a good resource imo.

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW TOO IF ANYONE KNOWS WHERE YOU CAN BUY THE VMD. I AM BECOMING AN AVID INVESTER IN WORLD CURRENCIES AND WITH WAR CURRENCIES GO DOWN AND AFTER WAR CURRENCY GOES UP SO IM GOING TO TRY AND MAKE MY FORTUNE THAT WAY JUST LIKE WITH THIS IQD SO PLEASE IF ANYONE KNOWS POST THE INFO OR A LINK. THANK YOU MY DINAR VETS FAM... :D:P:D

I have yet to make a significant profit on the DInar and Vietnam was at war a long time ago so..... just be careful with the fortune you already have! Best of luck to you and your investing!

I actually own some Texas.I just see it being a HUGE speculation that makes our IQD speculation seem like a sure thing in comparison.

Have always been told it will follow the dinar, but at only a few cents. It was very strange to see someone posting tonight the Bangkok bank showing a value at 3cents....i guess it was a glitch, but what are the chances the glitch was the amount we were expecting???? Weird.

Have always been told it will follow the dinar, but at only a few cents. It was very strange to see someone posting tonight the Bangkok bank showing a value at 3cents....i guess it was a glitch, but what are the chances the glitch was the amount we were expecting???? Weird.

It did show that, I went and checked, I do believe it was a glitch but who knows! .03 would be great!

call around to see if any of your local banks have it. i bought mine at my local wells fargo here in so cal. i had to order it and it was about 60.00 for one million. check which banks deal with foreign currency. GO DONG RV 2011!!

I'd say that $60 per is a good rate. DinarBanker is selling the Dong for nearly twice that at $110 p/ M. You're right, local banks are most likely going to be lower. You can get it on ebay for about $90.

You can buy VND at Capital One Bank and also 1st Convenience Bank (in Kroger stores).

Try www.tampdinar.com ..... follow the 'buy iraqi dinar' words on the right side; then go to the very bottom of that next page...they are selling 1M for $90.00 .. a bit higher than the bank in SO. Cal which someone already

mentioned.....

If anyone has any idea where you can buy it. I tried dinar banker but its only for us and I live in Canada .

Thankk youuu :D

I get mine from my bank here in Florida and putting in another oder on Monday. I would not buy it from online dealers since it is 120 a million or from ebay....banks sell it for 65/million.....I did put in an order a week ago and still waiting but once the order is in I am locked. We have bought over 40 M from them and they have always been prompt. Let me know if I can help out.

5/3 bank!!! Still selling that

• Upvote 1

If anyone has any idea where you can buy it. I tried dinar banker but its only for us and I live in Canada .

Thankk youuu :D

try TD bank its a canada bank

TD bank , they sell all Edited by Bobbysac

WARNING DONG JOKE..

Whatever you do don't purchase your Dong from a street peddler ......

If you do, ... you may find your freshly acquired VND may lack the N.

Years ago we purchased ours at Wells Fargo from the foreign currency department..

I don't know if they are still selling?