Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Vietnamese Dong

AnnaMarie

E-bays loaded up with the stuff. But just out of curiosity. What is going to make there eco move up? They have no oil. Do they have a large fishery?. Shimp, crab ect,ect. just wondering

A friend of mine for 25 years now was just there. He is in the furniture business and sells to hotel chains worldwide. They use to buy from China but Vietnam has come on strong in this manufacturing sector....They are doing well there

A friend of mine for 25 years now was just there. He is in the furniture business and sells to hotel chains worldwide. They use to buy from China but Vietnam has come on strong in this manufacturing sector....They are doing well there

Thank Man. Maybe this dog will find some new bones to play with. Time to do a little research

E-bays loaded up with the stuff. But just out of curiosity. What is going to make there eco move up? They have no oil. Do they have a large fishery?. Shimp, crab ect,ect. just wondering

I have heard for several years that their manufacturing base is growing and getting stronger and stronger. That alone should be enough info to take less than a thousand of the profit from IQD RV and buy 10,000,000 dongs ;-]] maybe a 100,000,000 dongs or more.

I'm still seeing on Bangkok Bank a rate of .03 to the US dollar. If that's a glitch it is coincidental to say the least w regard to expected rv rate. Dong was supposed to rv right after the dinar, along w Singapore and some other Asian countries. Rate .01 to .04. If you're watching nzforex tonight for dinar, keep an eye on the dong as well, as they are supposed to be tied together. Even Alis statement said he is no longer selling dinar and dong. Again, this could be a glitch and a simple coincidence.

One of my business partner/good friend owns a shipping companies in US that transport products to Vietnam. I was thinking that I ask him after dinar rv'd if he can get me the VND directly thru his business. My relative was in VN couple months ago and she said 1 USD exchanged over 22,000 VND which used to get only 16,000. My dad is going soon I can ask him if he can find someone to arrange the best exchange rate or maybe at least get me some with this trip. I want to get VND for as low as possible so having good direct contacts is awesome. I'll keep everyone posted.

• Upvote 1

I buy my Dong at 1st Convenince Bank in Arlington Texas. It's taking them a long time to get the iqd though. Paul the banker manager has not heard anything about either one yet. He did say that the Kwaiti Dinar pings from 2 something to 3.96 but still on the Forex it is still 3.61 at the end of the day.