Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Lower Denoms Picture

CCHOMERUN

I have these actual notes in my possession, and they are indeed from the 80"s. I have pictures posted somewhere in here, but can't find the link right now.... They are real bills. If I can find my own link, I'll post it herein later...

I have these actual notes in my possession, and they are indeed from the 80"s. I have pictures posted somewhere in here, but can't find the link right now.... They are real bills. If I can find my own link, I'll post it herein later...

Here is the link to a previous discussion about these same notes:

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=2650

Where's the Kurdish representation??? What a fraud this post is. Negative rating all the way. Waste of time. I know for a fact that the IKP demands representation or NO RV!!!

these are old notes and I have provided links, why do you keep trying to stir this pot to make some believe something different???

why are you here???

:huh::blink::angry::angry::angry:

• Upvote 3