Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Lower Denoms Picture

CCHOMERUN

just did a google search on the 5 dinar bill and found it on a stock photo website. There also appears to be a 25 note on here.

http://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photos-5-dinar-bill-of-iraq-image4087348

Thanks KingG for the link. These folks did a good job on these. Good to know that they are fake. We are still searching folks.

CCHOMERUN thanks for post. Keep looking my friend.

Edited by speculatorsRIDE
  • Upvote 1

RD then RV :lol:

That could very well be the case, if these are the real deal, and they are matching the images between the higher denoms (5000) and the new lower denoms (5) Then I agree with speculatorsRIDE and this could be a clear indication of a RD and not what we had hoped for.

I don't want to be a buzz kill, and I hope for our sake I am wrong, but the idea of having the bills the same color and same basic design, makes logical sense for a more easy transition while they circulate together during the withdraw period.

FWIW, I think that if they are fake, they are top notch fakes, we have seen the old bills come up time and again, but this is the first new design, lower denom that I can ever remember seeing. I would like to see some debunking proof on this one before I rush to judgment.

Edited by RVDinar4MyFamily
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

That could very well be the case, if these are the real deal, and they are matching the images between the higher denoms (5000) and the new lower denoms (5) Then I agree with speculatorsRIDE and this could be a clear indication of a RD and not what we had hoped for.

I don't want to be a buzz kill, and I hope for our sake I am wrong, but the idea of having the bills the same color and same basic design, makes logical sense for a more easy transition while they circulate together during the withdraw period.

FWIW, I think that if they are fake, they are top notch fakes, we have seen the old bills come up time and again, but this is the first new design, lower denom that I can ever remember seeing. I would like to see some debunking proof on this one before I rush to judgment.

You should not have been negged for sharing your realistic view.I evened you out. Why do so many push the red button when a post goes against the thought of us all becoming rich or even stating that they think that an RV is 1-2 years away?

• Downvote 1

About us

Dreamstime is a distinguished leader in stock photography and a major supplier of high quality digital images at unbelievable prices. All stock images available are provided by Dreamstime community's photographers, shot on film or digital and approved by our editors. Structured on categories and subcategories, the database is renewed with thousands of fresh images and titles on a daily basis.

Dreamstime provides imagery to an infinite gamut of clients in the creative market from independent customers in the private sector to Fortune 500 companies (including the world's largest advertising agencies, national and international magazines, film and television production companies).

As of December 2007, Dreamstime numbers 500,000 registered members, more than 26,000 contributing photographers and over 2,000,000 images online. With unique visitors exceeding 4,000,000 monthly, the agency occupies the 3rd place in stock photography audience and image licensing worldwide.

Starting with September 2006 Dreamstime is a member of PACA (Picture Archive Council of America), the trade association for stock agencies in United States and in October 2007 Dreamstime is the first community-based agency to be received as CEPIC (Coordination of European Picture Agencies Press Stock Heritage) member.

Online since 2000 as a Royalty-Free stock photography website, the Dreamstime concept has been constantly redesigned, upgraded and adapted to the market's needs, evolving into a powerful and active community-based site. Using the latest technologies on state of the art hardware and powerful servers, Dreamstime is technologically progressive yet simplistic in navigation, application and submission processes to ensure repeated visitings and returning business. Multiplicity is a Dreamstime specialty. Some of the unique, one-of-a-kind, Dreamstime.com exclusive features include:

DreamFinder™ - Unique to the stock agencies market, Dreamstime features DreamFinder™, an unlimited, multi-tiered, in-depth search engine that extends improved navigation and accessibility within the web pages with refined and advanced search options as they pertain to keywords or excluded keywords, price, content, photographer-specific, resolution, photos/illustrations, color/monochrome and orientation.

Referral program - launched in May 2005, allows members to promote the community and win a significant percentage from the sales they bring.

Read more...

Keymasters - Dreamstime is the only community-based agency that provides keywording services and employs Keymasters (opportunity for members and non-members to become part of the Dream Team). The DT Keymasters work directly with the contributing photographers to load and key their new images by title, description, keywords and categories. This opportunity enables members (or non-members) who are photo enthusiasts, or who are just really interested in the stock photography industry, to become active part of it.

Flexible and Secure Payment Options:

Monthly subscription plans can be purchased additionally or simultaneously with credit-based plans. Read more...

If you're a designer looking for high quality stock images, you are invited to address About our images page for further details regarding our accepted usage and restrictions. You can buy credits to download images on the Buy credits page.

Free Images section:

Dreamstime.com offers a collection of FREE images, being the one of the very few resources that license images for free. Read more...

Photographer Incentive Programs:

In The News - a section specifically designed to initiate interest and participation by skilled and talented photographers. Dreamstime seeks out the amateur and semi-pro photographers who wish to elevate their exposure as a photojournalist to introduce their photo stories in In The News. This exclusive section features photos that tell a story or are of news relevancy or interest (surrounding an event; community, national or worldwide; past or present).

The Assignment - a motivating initiative established to entice photographers to become involved members. The agency posts a monthly Assignment; a contest in which a current photo assignment is issued to members. The winner of the Assignment receives a prize. Previous awards have included digital cameras, camera backpacks, tripods, photo lenses and more. http://www.dreamstime.com/assignments.php

Milestone Prizes

Succeeding any other microstock agency, Dreamstime increased its gallery of photos by 500,000 images in just four short months earlier spring of 2007. Dreamstime reached its goal of 1 Million images in February (2007). To assist in meeting its ambitious target marks, Dreamstime awards a photographer for every Milestone contribution. At every 100,000th interval, the contributor who submits a photo or image at the next 100,000 mark receives a prize. Read more...

Blog section - http://blog.dreamstime.com/

Moderated forum of discussions - http://www.dreamstime.com/boards

If you're a photographer looking to sell your images, please visit Sell your images page. We reward 50% from each sale you make. All discounts are supported by the agency, the real commissions reaching percentages between 50-70%; on specific occasions they can be as high as 100%.

Dreamstime is the place for double platinum stock photography.

Sorry chopped. Why would they reuse the same image? Maybe to encourage counterfeit? laugh.gif

This 5 Dinar note looks very similar to the 5000 Dinar note. Perhaps when they drop the 3 Zeros it will help people identify the 5k note and the 5 note? Maybe they'll have both in circulation and they'll be worth the same? Which is not good...

-

This was the old 5 dinar bill. I'm still trying to track down whether the one in the OP is legit:

7e_1_b.JPG

There have been several different notes over the years.Check the link on post 33. These are old notes from 1981 as the post suggests.

This 5 Dinar note looks very similar to the 5000 Dinar note. Perhaps when they drop the 3 Zeros it will help people identify the 5k note and the 5 note? Maybe they'll have both in circulation and they'll be worth the same? Which is not good...

-

The notes are from 1981

You should not have been negged for sharing your realistic view.I evened you out. Why do so many push the red button when a post goes against the thought of us all becoming rich or even stating that they think that an RV is 1-2 years away?

Yes theres plenty of us who agree with you there.

We can all have slightly different views on things and thats life ...the buttons seem almost childish.

-

I am actually believing the LOP is very viable if these are real .. .

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Thanks for bringing it to the table. :)

It has to be one of the better Photoshop jobs I have seen. :blink:

It would have been nice if it was real though.

It is real , you want more pictures of it ?? I took them this morning at work , do i have to make a video of it to prove? Anyways i was told its old money so dont worry about it .

Edited by gsxr600srad
  • Upvote 1

There have been several different notes over the years.Check the link on post 33. These are old notes from 1981 as the post suggests.

Guess we can put this to bed, 1981 it is. I also found a picture of the same 5 dinar note on shutterstock with some pretty good wear along the center edges and farely deep creases, indicating that it has been in use for awhile.

how do you know its photoshopped?

The images were pasted to the background. When you zoom in… it will be much easier to notice.

Also the Flash shading is not correct. Why am I even explaining… Zoom in there are many notable mistakes… The dinar dealer will see an influx of sales today…

I AM NOT BASHING… I do thank you for bringing what you found… but Photoshop is a hobby of one of my close friends and he said that this is defiantly a descent Photoshop gag.

I wanted it to be real just like the rest of you did… but sometime you have to question things that are too good to be true.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1