Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

After the rv happens..If I survive the shock

Gasketman

I plan on running for public office and start my climb up the political ladder. Only b/c I think our nation needs leaders that will spend trillions here at home and not give our money away to other countries that are capable of supporting themselves. I also believe that the politicians right now make entirely to much money and I plan on cutting salaries. If Miliki can do it so can I. I want to invest back into our own people and help be a part of rebuilding this country to its' rightful place in this world. Oh yeah the money that gets cut in salaries and unneeded giving away of money will allow us to pay our military what they really deserve. Just a dream.

• Upvote 2

You all must have really high rates in mind. :)

I have a tentative plan for different rates ( .10, .25, .86+)

I hope you all get to do all that you're posting! I'll be thrilled to pay off my mortgage and any debt I might have...anything beyond that will be amazing!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

nice i plan on getting a black one as well 750li well see what happens.

Scratch that - check out the new Audi A-7 & A-8's... I'll take 1 of each, and a V-10 R-8 as well.

gpoki - ditto: 25 years together... spend quality time together without life getting in the way ;)

Duane - awesome idea about the foreclosure! :)

brbrlocke - Disney World is where we plan to start to start our celebration too :D

• Upvote 1

hmmmmm,,,, let me see 1950's ha might be a good time, I could get me a 1958 panhead hardtail Harley Davidson and bring it back to life on my 1000 acres which would be fenced in and only 1 enterance with gate. I don't know about getting rid of the phone, but I don't think I would answer it as much. after the harley is done, than maybe I could get me a 1958 Chevy Apache pickup and bring that back to life,,, damnnn there are so many possibilities out there I just don't know what to put on my list so I will stop there .. No I have one more thing, a 1952 Buick Roadmaster Convertible I need to bring one of those back to life too.. you would think I am old by the list I have out there but I am not..

GO RV

GODBLESS AMERICA

First thing I will be doing is buying the house accross the street that was forclosed on and giving back to my old neighbor.

[/quote

You sound like an awesome, caring person! So do many on on DV. Wish I could meet some of y'all in person!

Edited by attackcat1

Scratch that - check out the new Audi A-7 & A-8's... I'll take 1 of each, and a V-10 R-8 as well.

gpoki - ditto: 25 years together... spend quality time together without life getting in the way ;)

Duane - awesome idea about the foreclosure! :)

brbrlocke - Disney World is where we plan to start to start our celebration too :D

We'll be there too! I don't have many dinars, under 500K, but if it RVs at a decent rate, I can still do all I would like to. If not at a high rate, it will be more than I have now! Hoping for the higher rate though!!! GO RV!!

Wow. I love your plan, and I hope you don't mind if I copy.

I like the idea of throwing the phone away. I will get a cheapo Walmart phone and only give the number to my kids.; Getting lots of good ideas from you guys!!!

You all must have really high rates in mind. :)

I have a tentative plan for different rates ( .10, .25, .86+)

I hope you all get to do all that you're posting! I'll be thrilled to pay off my mortgage and any debt I might have...anything beyond that will be amazing!

I am planning on the low rate, so as not to be disappointed. If it RVs high and I HOPE and PRAY it does, that will be the icing on the cake! Right now, would like to:

Pay some bills

put money aside for my son's college (he is Sophmore, and the Hope Scholarship got trashed in GA. B student, some C's probably would qualify for Hope anymore, but with RV still OK!)

Help with the Ellijay Wildlife Refuge. (North GA Mountains) Toarnadoes trashed the place. All those poor animals went through enough before they were rescued. Will donate whatever I can to them.

Buy a small house in FLA so I can be near the beach, chill, and sleep at night because I have a little something to fall back on.

• Upvote 1

After helping my family and a few close friends out, wanna get a new BMW 1600 motorcycle and a tricked out van to tow my new Zodiac 16 footer to the coast to spend my days scuba diving and shooting fish to grill and drink beer with. Don't need the big house, or lots of land, but I do want to travel to New Zealand for the Rugby World Cup.

When ya'll get those big diesel pushers out there, let's all travel together. I'm already on the road and could teach ya'll how to have fun doing it. I've been doing it for 6 yrs. now It's not all fun and games but well worth the effort. Look me up when it happens!

I have the perfect old man car - an absolute perfect 98 cadillac deville concourse. I have test driven new Lincolns. Cadillacs, etc.. I will not buy a Japanese car - just watched the movie "The Raid" - great movie, but you will see my point about Japan's products, and I am not a prejudiced person, but this was so evil.

What a cool thread! Not the first bash, just everyone sharing their dreams. So refreshing to read. I hope Adam keeps this website up after the RV so we can all come back a year later and share what we've been able to accomplish.

My dreams mirror much of what has already been said: Pay off bills, invest, invest, invest and spend the rest of my life together with my wife in happiness.

I can't wait to be able to call the boss and say "sayonara!!!"

Look me up when you get back to Minnesota. Lets see what good we can do.

OOPS... sorry about the NOT That's cool.. it should have read NOW THATS COOL. ( I was typing while laying in my bed ). Yes we will have to hook up in Minnesota, see where we can spread our new found wealth.

Go Rv

God Bless America

After 7 years on this ride I think I'll take a large chunk and buy about a billion Libyan Dinars after they oust or kill Khadafi and replace their money. Then I can spend another 7 years on that rollercoaster!!!

R U a glutton for punishment? Just kidding. Sounds interesting.

After the RV?

Go debt free. Do my best to get "off the grid," and help others.

And. . .

Buy a Springfield M1A with all bells n whistles, 2 Springfield XD9s (1 for my wife, 1 as a backup to my Glock 40), an HK MP5, and a CheyTac M300 with .338 Lapua rounds. Later I might get a .50 cal.

And when I go off the grid, my "compound" will be equiped with a fortified turret, so I'll be able to take out the bad guys from long range. B)

Of Course, all Dinar Vets folks are welcome, just flash your I.D. :D

• Upvote 1

Some of you guys have WAY more Dinar than I have! LOL

Let's hope we all get to that spacial place we dream about.

Mine is on a simple beach somewhere warm with good snorkeling, diving and fishing.

(and a private jet hehehehe)

If you ever think/consider to create/found a Movie Production Company ( who knows....) I'd like to be given the chance to be an Actor. Even though for just one movie.........

First thing I will be doing is buying the house accross the street that was forclosed on and giving back to my old neighbor.

AWESOME......You are a good Man.........

Edited by umbertino

My wife and I will be giving back a portion of our blessing to the Lord as well as helping veterans coming back home and their families. We also want to help kids with life-ending illness. All the material stuff, I have had and sold and you know it's just "stuff." I've had the million dollar house, have owned several exotic cars (23 in total), have the rolex (three of them), have my health and am married to the single coolest woman on the planet. And after owning/having all that stuff, the only thing that really made me happy was when I was giving back to those less fortunate than I. For me personally, the only reason I entertained this investment was because of the potential to claim a financial blessing like no other that I have ever been a part of which, in turn, would enable my family to spend a large percentage of our time left on this earth helping others.

Glory be to God and may he watch over and keep safe the men and women serving this great nation and bring them home soon.

• Upvote 4