Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Does Anyone else feel like - The Boy who cried wolf - going on here

Brisco

I must start by saying that I Truely be leave in this Investment.

Every week I have to explain to the NEWBIE's that I have turned this speculation to that they need to take in all the information with a grain of salt.

If the Gurus,Pumpers what ever you want to call them WOULD JUST STATE IT IS THEIR OPINION AND NOT ACT LIKE IT IS A FACT would in my opinion curve the people wanting to spend the money they shouldnt.

I do realize were all Adults and have to think for ourselves. However I feel people should hold themselves accountable.

Just imagine it was your family and friends you were hurting.

GO RV / RI

• Upvote 9

this kind of BS isn't new. it has been going on for the past 2 plus years. although it seems like there is more BS coming in more frequently, it is nothing i haven't seen or heard before. just relax and when it happens for real we will all know it. believe me it will be all over the forums or in the news. one way or another we will get word and i'm not talking about hearing it from okie, get, or any other guru. nuff said... :lol:

ahh...u must b referring to guys like Okie...hes been crying "Wolf!" for years...and alwasys end with a no show. ... not surprised the least. <_< BUT...some ppl are that stupid to believe him everytime he dose. its sad... :(

• Upvote 2

I must start by saying that I Truely be leave in this Investment.

Every week I have to explain to the NEWBIE's that I have turned this speculation to that they need to take in all the information with a grain of salt.

If the Gurus,Pumpers what ever you want to call them WOULD JUST STATE IT IS THEIR OPINION AND NOT ACT LIKE IT IS A FACT would in my opinion curve the people wanting to spend the money they shouldnt.

I do realize were all Adults and have to think for ourselves. However I feel people should hold themselves accountable.

Just imagine it was your family and friends you were hurting.

GO RV / RI

Hang in there bro. And don't buy any more dinar! We'll get there eventually...

ahh...u must b referring to guys like Okie...hes been crying "Wolf!" for years...and alwasys end with a no show. ... not surprised the least. <_< BUT...some ppl are that stupid to believe him everytime he dose. its sad... :(

Um...

I'm rage-quitting life because you didn't post a pop-down surprise Anime gun blasting picture. Just sayin'...

• Upvote 1

Um...

I'm rage-quitting life because you didn't post a pop-down surprise Anime gun blasting picture. Just sayin'...

:lol: hahaha.....you funny....but sorry posted that comment from me phone... :P

i cant do anything about you quitting life...but i can do something to about the other part. :lol: hehehe.....hope fully this will make you :D

allow me to show you Blowing up Okies ship-at-sea..... :lol:

KA-BOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! buwhahahaha!!!!! :lol:

blacklagoon_2.gif

• Upvote 2

I think we have to blame, partly, the readers for what they come away from a pusher's ... er ... pumpers post with, in terms of understanding. We keep saying it is a rumour, and rumours are not proven. But people don't read that part. They get what they deserve in that case.

As far as the cry wolf aspect, I hope, sincerely hope, that if anyone drops of a stroke when the announcement is made it will be one of the pimps ... er ...pumpers ... [gotta get that fixed] ... who kept saying this Monday, this Monday, and then it does happen on one of their Mondays. Scare the living bejaysus out of them! Serve them right.

I too am tired of these characters and their repeat postings. But it is my own fault for reading them.

:)

smee2

:lol: hahaha.....you funny....but sorry posted that comment from me phone... :P

i cant do anything about you quitting life...but i can do something to about the other part. :lol: hehehe.....hope fully this will make you :D

allow me to show you Blowing up Okies ship-at-sea..... :lol:

KA-BOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! buwhahahaha!!!!! :lol:

blacklagoon_2.gif

I LOVE YOU

And I've decided not to quit life. I'm still gonna rage if it doesn't RV by Monday like all the signs are pointing to (against my better judgment to think it won't...)

You said it right Brisco!! We all are Adults and as Adults our decisions should be based on sound reasoning and our capability to spend the said money. I do not feel sorry for those who bought into lies and over extended themselves. My dad used to say to me, do not spend it before you got it. I hear people doing the same stupid thing year after year with their tax refund check and at times I have seen some of them get BURNED bad for their stupidity. As I have always said with the dinar do not invest what you cannot afford to lose, this from day one was very very high risk we are speculating on currency in a volatile part of the world, the risks are high the payoff could be phenomenal no one really knows the outcome of the game as it is not over yet. JMO. Peace.

• Upvote 2

I LOVE YOU

And I've decided not to quit life. I'm still gonna rage if it doesn't RV by Monday like all the signs are pointing to (against my better judgment to think it won't...)

:lol: ur sweet... :lol: *pats TQ on the head* ;)

good....u shouldn't quit life...but if ur gonna rage....keep this in mind...the immortal word of Dylan Thomas. :lol:

DO NOT GO GENTLE INTO THAT GOOD NIGHT

Do not go gentle into that good night,

Old age should burn and rage at close of day;

Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Though wise men at their end know dark is right,

Because their words had forked no lightning they

Do not go gentle into that good night.

Good men, the last wave by, crying how bright

Their frail deeds might have danced in a green bay,

Wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight,

And learn, too late, they grieved it on its way,

Grave men, near death, who see with blinding sight

Blind eyes could blaze like meteors and be ***,

And you, my father, there on the sad height,

Curse, bless me now with your fierce tears, I pray.

Edited by Shinnidan
  • Upvote 1

You said it right Brisco!! We all are Adults and as Adults our decisions should be based on sound reasoning and our capability to spend the said money. I do not feel sorry for those who bought into lies and over extended themselves. My dad used to say to me, do not spend it before you got it. I hear people doing the same stupid thing year after year with their tax refund check and at times I have seen some of them get BURNED bad for their stupidity. As I have always said with the dinar do not invest what you cannot afford to lose, this from day one was very very high risk we are speculating on currency in a volatile part of the world, the risks are high the payoff could be phenomenal no one really knows the outcome of the game as it is not over yet. JMO. Peace.

I totally agree with what you have said! My dad used to tell me the same thing. But, the last line or 2 is my favorite!

The "long-con" has deceived everyone. The pumpers are Not paid by the dealers, but paid by the website owners. The more hits a site gets, the more advertising space to sell. Then the site owners play like they are against the gurus, pumpers, blah, blah, blah. This is the true smoke & mirrors con. Just like DD site, for example: He comes out a few weeks ago and posts a sort of disclaimer stating that he is tired of all the pumping. He then states he will start placing these lies in what he calls the "doozies" section, not to be trusted section, whatever you want to call it. However, the lies still get posted on his site every day. It hasn't stopped, and it never will. The whole truth of the "dinar scam" is that the website owners are the one's making the money. DD site has something like 18 million hits. They need these rumors. They depend on these lies. The pumpers are the lifeblood of the dinar forums. Without them, nobody would go to the sites. Nobody wants to get on the forums everyday and just read another 37 articles posted by K98knights or Sara Johnson. We want the rumors, the lies, the pump. The HOPE, the DREAM, the SCAM. This is the essence of the Dinar con. It's what keeps the wheel turning. The site owner needs those hits. The dealers greasing the site owners, the site owners greasing the pumpers, the gullible buying the wallpaper and the wheel keeps turning. It's the never-ending Monday guarantee. And if you're not 100% satisified with this coming Monday's guarantee, simply return it and we will gladly replace it with another Monday guarantee of your choice.

Nobody SHOULD be hurting because of this investment! We are adults and responsible for our lives and choices. One of the biggest problems we have in this society is a lack of personal responsibility and accountability. Every person that is over extended in the Dinar/RV only has 1 person to blame....himself.

I look forward to the day we are all blessed! until then....MAN UP! or WOMAN UP!!