Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie Strikes Again 5-13-11

My Cities Finest

5:01 PM [OKIE_OIL_MAN] JUST A QUICK FLY BY–I HAVE BEEN BUSY WITH WINDEX AND PAPER TOWELS REMOVING ALL THE SMOKE FROM ALL THE MIRROWS THAT HAS BEEN SEEN BY US FOR MONTH’S NOW–NOW A CRISP CLEAN REFLEXTION OF A CLEAR EVIDENT R/V ANNOUNCEMENT TOMMORROW (MOST LIKELY) WILL BE MADE–I STATED THIS A WEEK AGO THURSDAY–SOMETIME’S MY INTEL IS AHEAD OF THE CLOCK BUT IT USUALLY APPEARS CORRECT—THE RIDE TICKETS HAS RISEN DRAMATICALLY FROM WHAT I FIRST STATED. NEXT WEEK TO MY UNDERSTANDING WILL BE A REAL BUSY WEEK FOR ALL YOU LUCKY DINAR HOLDERS–NUFF SAID—PERIOD!!!! SELAH

5:04 PM [OKIE_OIL_MAN] IT NOW APPEARS 72 SEPERATE COUNTRIES WILL ALL R/V AT THE SAME INSTANT

HARVEY AND NUFF HAS BEEN DANCING SINCE A WEEK AGO THURS NIGHT—-REMEMBER?? THATS WHEN THEY TOLD ME TO POST THE R/V HAD OCCURED

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] IN A NUTSHELL HERE IT IS–I AM EXPECTING A SUPER SATURDAY–A STUPENDOUS SUNDAY OR A MIRACLE MONDAY–SAY’S ENOUGH DON’T YOU THINK?

DO NOT—-REPEAT—DO NOT—PUT SO MY MUCH EMPHASIS ON THE FORE-X—I KNOW WHAT I AM SAYING–YOUR DEALING IN UNCHARTERED WATERS THIS TIME AND WHAT HISTORICALLY SEEME’S APPLICABLE—-THROW OUT THE RULE BOOK [OKIE_OIL_MAN] THE NOTIFICATION WILL REACH ALL INVESTORS PREVIOUS TO THE FORE-X OR THE CBI—-TRUST ME–I KNOW I WILL KNOW WITHIN 20 MINUTES OF THE R/V OCCURING—–DON’T ASK HOW—-JUST TRUST ME

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] MALIKI GAVE HIS MINISTRY OFFICIALS AN ADDITIONAL 100 DAYS TO FOLLOW INITIAL 100 DAYS TO PRODUCE NOTICABLE RESULTS IN THEIR GIVEN AREA OF AUTHORITY–ELECTRICITY–AGRICULTURE–FINANCES–INFRASTRUCTURE–OIL ALLOWABLE INCREASES–CONTRACTS BEING FAST TRACKED–FINANCIAL CENTERS TO TRANSACT INTERNATIONALLY—ETC ETC ETC

LAST WEEK MALIKI GAVE 5 MONTHS OF RATIONS IN ADDITION TO THE 3 MONTHS GIVEN ALREADY THIS MONTH. IRAQ ALSO PAID KURDISTAN 1/2 THE OIL REVENUES OWED THEM AND ALSO PAID PRIVIOUS SALARYS OF MILITARY OFFICIALS—SO—I EXPECT–A CONTROLLED R/V FOR CERTAIN ENTITIES UNDER A VERY WELL HIDDEN PLAN AND AN IN COUNTRY (ON A LIMITED BASIS) R/V HAS (PAST TENSE) HAS ALREADY OCCURED.[OKIE_OIL_MAN] SO—-WHAT NATURALLY FOLLOWS??—THE QUESTION OF THE DAY—-WHERE DID THE MONEY SUDDENLY COME FROM?

saw it on DD take with a grain of salt!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

5:01 PM [OKIE_OIL_MAN] JUST A QUICK FLY BY–I HAVE BEEN BUSY WITH WINDEX AND PAPER TOWELS REMOVING ALL THE SMOKE

okie all the smoke is from what you are putting in your pipe..... okie you got some good smokie so tell us more jokie... :lol:

• Upvote 1

It seems like his people are always a couple days ahead but we wait the couple of days for the absolute RV drop dead date and still nothing. I still love reading his post for a good laugh but it also seems for some reason that we may be on to something these past couple of weeks. The only thing I know is that I am ready to RV!

5:01 PM

DO NOT—-REPEAT—DO NOT—PUT SO MY MUCH EMPHASIS ON THE FORE-X—I KNOW WHAT I AM SAYING–YOUR DEALING IN UNCHARTERED WATERS THIS TIME AND WHAT HISTORICALLY SEEME’S APPLICABLE—-THROW OUT THE RULE BOOK [OKIE_OIL_MAN] THE NOTIFICATION WILL REACH ALL INVESTORS PREVIOUS TO THE FORE-X OR THE CBI—-TRUST ME–I KNOW I WILL KNOW WITHIN 20 MINUTES OF THE R/V OCCURING—–DON’T ASK HOW—-JUST TRUST ME

In God I trust (all others wait till after cash in)

• Upvote 2

SOMETIME’S MY INTEL IS AHEAD OF THE CLOCK BUT IT USUALLY APPEARS CORRECT—

End Quote

Parallel Universe .... Again.

TRUST ME–I KNOW I WILL KNOW WITHIN 20 MINUTES OF THE R/V OCCURING—–DON’T ASK HOW—-JUST TRUST ME

End Quote

lol.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

Yeah why not, if it did not happen yesterday and not today, it is bound to happen tomorrow. When that comes to pass it will happen the next day and the day after that. If we all just put a daily post saying it will happen tomorrow, someday we will all be right. Now we may all be wrong a lot but once we are right we would all be genius. Okie should be a weatherman in Chicago. He can predict snow and when he is wrong can say snow is expected the next day. Sooner or later he would be right.

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] IT NOW APPEARS 72 SEPERATE COUNTRIES WILL ALL R/V AT THE SAME INSTANT

:blink: There are 195 countries in the world. I wonder if Okie can name the 72 that will RV.

Edited by KramerDinar
  • Upvote 1

The freaking moron needs to be institutionalized. It's not even remotely humorous anymore. Believe it or not, there really ARE people ignorant enough to believe him. :angry:

JUST WONDERING HOW MANY PEOPLE YOU KNOW THAT HAVE BEEN INSTITUTIONALIZED?

WAS THAT REALLY NECESSARY????

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

JUST WONDERING HOW MANY PEOPLE YOU KNOW THAT HAVE BEEN INSTITUTIONALIZED?

WAS THAT REALLY NECESSARY????

"Institutionalized" was a really nice way of saying "jailed." And trust me when I tell you that I know hundreds. This guy is a menace. :angry:

• Upvote 3

The freaking moron needs to be institutionalized. It's not even remotely humorous anymore. Believe it or not, there really ARE people ignorant enough to believe him. :angry:

While Okie is off on his timing, he has every reason to believe the info he is receiving.

He gets his info from someone who KNOWS what he is talking about (I have researched and confirmed

who his good friend is).

I bet Okie will reveal his contact, when this is all over.

I think Okie's biggest problem is that he gets so excited with each bit of info, that he blurts it out, instead of

just waiting and watching.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2