Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Cashing in Their Done

Flash101

Thnx folks for the FYI and HELP I'm meeting all my Dinar friends for dinner now and I'll bring my laptop so they can read all of this and anymore comments that's posted while I'm in transit. for those that sold already o'well :blink::blink:

Just my two cents worth. I have no idea how long you have actually been invested but IMO unless you are really, and I mean REALLY hurting for cash, getting out right now would be about the dumbest (remember, I said this is my opinion) thing you could do. I have not been a member of this site but 5 mos, however I have been invested much longer, and yes, it gets frusterating at times ( every other day for example). Regardless of the level of frustration, lets just take a moment to examine a few things.

Iraq gets in no hurry, if you and your friends did not know that going in, well, maybe you should have researched a bit more.

This was never an overnight, get rich quick plan and if you thought (or think) it is, somebody has been listening to too many pumpers and gurus.

Now, that being said, when in the history of this investment have we ever had as many signs that we were so close to the event?

Think about it. Shabbibis statements, traders closing shop, gurus bailing, end to the DFI protection for Iraq. Auctions high, then low, then high again. Granted there are many variables to the equation, some of which we will probably never know, but if you can hang in there, at least till the end of June, you might just be a very happy camper. Whats a few more weeks? Am I saying we will have an RV by then? He_ _ no, what do you think I am , a guru or something? Just kidding, I seriously think that we are in the best time frame from now till the end of June to see it happen. This is only my opinion, but I think the chances are pretty decent. I realise you and your friends have to do whats best for you, but if your frusterated now, just imagine how you would feel if you bail out and then two or three weeks later the ones who stuck it out were at the bank cashing in. OUCH!!

I hope you decide to hang in. The seeds have been sown, crops watered, and it's almost harvest time.

As for me, when will I give up my dinar? When they pry it from my cold dead hands! Best of luck, whatever your decision. :):)

RSS

• Upvote 4

So many friends of mine and some people I have talked to already have or will cash in their IQD before May 22. They all say the same thing, I'm done with this ride this is bullsh_t and they don't want to wast anymore time with all of the pumpers and nay sayers. So pumpers and nay sayers you won. They got most of their money back and they said it was fun at first but now it's not so fun anymore just stress. For me I'm on thin ice as well.

:blink::blink:

This is an investment; investments are a vehicle to make your life better "LATER" An Investment Councilor will advise you to diversify your investments. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I purchase my dinar knowing that it could take years to realize the profits from this investment. If you have a 401K, roth, stocks, collector coins or any other kind of investment you know that these do not make you wealthy overnight but if you hold onto them long enough someday they will be worth more then they are today.

PUT YOUR DINAR away and stop thinking it is going to give you overnight wealth Know that sometime in the future it is bound to give you a substantial return. :)

When I was introduced to the Dinar investment I was not aware of the overnight wealth that some people were looking for. I purchased mine to add to my "'investment basket" to have as "an investment" that may someday give me a return on my money and be able to send my Grandson to Collage and make his life easier, which is many years away. I felt that if Iraq really rebounded in the future as they should, someday the Dinar could be worth more then any investment I currently have.

It could give me a nice retirement or it is something that I could leave for my Grandson that may someday make his life better.

IF ANYONE IS HOLDING THEIR BREATH IN HOPES THAT THIS RV'S SOON, AND IT MAY OR IT MAY NOT SO JUST PUT THEM AWAY IN A SAFE, A SOCK DAWRER OR WHERE EVER YOU HIDE YOUR VALUBLES AND FORGET ABOUT THEM. KNOW THAT ONE DAY IN THE FUTURE, MUCH LIKE A STOCK OPTION IT COULD GIVE YOU A SIZEABLE RETURN ON YOUR MONEY. IF IT ANGERS OR FRUSTRATES YOU TO READ THE FOREM AND THE POSTS THAT SOME PEOPLE DARE TO WRITE STAY AWAY FROM IT. LET NO ONE STEEL YOUR DREAM.

DON'T- DON'T- DON'T GET RID OF THEM. YOU DO NOT WANT TO HAVE TO KICK YOURSELF IN THE A** when one day you pick up the paper and read that Iraq has RV'd their Dinar and you had them but got rid of them.

Just Saying

flyeaglefly

• Upvote 1

I wouldnt back out either, I dont care if it takes another seven years, its no big deal to me(since as far as I am concerned my warka account is now my savings account). Just remember, if you cash out and then it actually does RV(or even LOP+RV to 3.x) you will be kicking yourself later.

It is just an investment, but it is an investment like no other. The potential is there for excellent returns all the way to fantastic returns. Put your dinar and the hassle out of sight and out of mind until you find out one day - perhaps fairly soon - that holding on was the best decision you ever made.

Go RV!

Blessings,

Texhad

• Upvote 1

THNX ALL. Just got back all what was said that if and if they put away the Dinar and stop reading the boards and if there was a time limit to cash in the BIG BILLS they would no dought miss the window and what they have would be play money and a bad memory :blink::blink:

Flash101 - your friends need to understand one thing. If they have in fact been in this thing for the past seven years, everything they have spent is "sunk costs." They would have spet that money on beer, pot or burgers with nothing to show for. At least with this "investment" there is an opportunity to make some cash. Place those frickin dinar in a lock box and put them in the darkest corner of your closet and don't spend another moment on this or any other site. If they are on these sites hoping to grab the brass ring, they are driving themselves to the nuthouse. If that doesn't work, I'll buy your dinar for 750 per million.

just for fun...unless you need the money bad...put it in the closet and forget about it.....i was in iraq 04-05...an ole engineer...iraqi born...but a US citizen, that worked with me and who had family still living in iraq told me to buy than...i did...i pretty much forgot about it....but have enjoyed DV and hang around some for fun....iraq has the resources....natural resources to have their gross national product go thru the roof....maybe tomorrow maybe five years from now....but IT WILL HAPPEN....walk away from the talk and guessing....live your life and you'll know when it's worth something....will be all over the news....hope things work out for you....

• Upvote 1

Flash101 - your friends need to understand one thing. If they have in fact been in this thing for the past seven years, everything they have spent is "sunk costs." They would have spet that money on beer, pot or burgers with nothing to show for. At least with this "investment" there is an opportunity to make some cash. Place those frickin dinar in a lock box and put them in the darkest corner of your closet and don't spend another moment on this or any other site. If they are on these sites hoping to grab the brass ring, they are driving themselves to the nuthouse. If that doesn't work, I'll buy your dinar for 750 per million.

Thnx Mike I just got back from Sedona,Scottsdale and Goodyear last weekend. Great advice but 750 is a little low

Edited by Flash101

The sock drawer? The closet? A shoe box? Really? I got to tell ya, I am dumbfounded by these statements. If you had a million dollars would you put it in any of these places? If the house burns down tomorrow, what then? If these are statements that are said in jest then forget I mentioned it. But, if you folks are for real, again, I am dumbfounded. I could tell you where mine are, but since this is the internet, I ain't saying. We all worry about pumpers getting others to buy when they shouldn't. Isn't anyone worried someone might actually place their dinar in a shoebox in the sock drawer of the dresser that they shoved in the closet? Just sayin.

• Upvote 1

This is too easy. Relax. Nothing you do or hear is going to change anything. Only one thing is for sure, things cannot stay the way they are so sooner or later something has got to give. The only question is, do you want to be a part of it? I know I do.

I'm in it to win it no matter how long the ride.Some may think it's a waste, a scam(i really don't get that one)and I didn't buy anymore than I could lose IF that were to happen. I've Pi##ed away more than I invested on other things. You shouldn't have invested in the first place if you were a sceptic. Go buy a lottery ticket and when you don't win you'll probably throw it in the trash. At least with mine I can save the cost of toilet paper for the week and use my dinar.biggrin.gif

The ones bailing out are probly the ones who were pumped from the get go about the RV happening anyday now or real soon LOL....this isent for the weak minded.....and if you under the impression this would happen overnight then you were also lied to....oh well, more dinar for us LOL

• Upvote 1

I wonder if these people are going to bail on their 401K's and IRA's also. The question is do you sit in front of the computer all day every day, day in and day out and watch them to see if they have gained. Probably not so I would suggest they quit watching this and let it grow just as if it was your retirement and sooner or later it will happen. JMO

I wonder if these people are going to bail on their 401K's and IRA's also. The question is do you sit in front of the computer all day every day, day in and day out and watch them to see if they have gained. Probably not so I would suggest they quit watching this and let it grow just as if it was your retirement and sooner or later it will happen. JMO

What he said!!

The ones bailing out are probly the ones who were pumped from the get go about the RV happening anyday now or real soon LOL....this isent for the weak minded.....and if you under the impression this would happen overnight then you were also lied to....oh well, more dinar for us LOL

Keep I always respected your comments and stood in the back ground and watch the sparks fly. So i joined in March and added my input when I felt it was due. Everyone knew this was going to be a long term investment and knew this would not happen over nite. I guess they're just tired of the bashing. the dissing, pumpers and nay sayers actually there rite it is tiresome. Maybe I should make a list of these people's names and post it weekly cause of all the newbies & whatabe posters and the BS. Maybe this would slow them down or stop them or maybe not. I alway pay attention to the date joined and how many post thet have and location it gives me an idea Who is really Who.

Edited by Flash101

I am continually baffled by why people feel the need to broadcast their personal junk for thousands of strangers to have to wade thru --- sorry you're having the feelings you're having (I suppose) but when you put something out there like this are you just asking to be talked out of the feeling? or are you looking for a reason to follow through?

I suggest a lot of self talk --- look deep inside and make a decision what would be the best for you and your families future --- and then act on that decision.

Blessings,

pvS :)

I am continually baffled by why people feel the need to broadcast their personal junk for thousands of strangers to have to wade thru --- sorry you're having the feelings you're having (I suppose) but when you put something out there like this are you just asking to be talked out of the feeling? or are you looking for a reason to follow through?

I suggest a lot of self talk --- look deep inside and make a decision what would be the best for you and your families future --- and then act on that decision.

Blessings,

pvS :)

I sure would hate for this site to be a BS site like the others cause it seems like its turning into one of them. Its done, its .86 its 3.86, is done again .its $7.00 come on

Edited by Flash101

My ONLY hard and fast rule is : Keep my phone close incase I should get a text from da man with a plan, Mr. Adam Montana!!!! So sometimes I pop on here and see whats going on, and then leave to go out and PARTY!!!!! cool.gif