Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

**Dinar Rumors**

easyrider

Not trolling, just stating the obvious. You know it, I know it, and every one else here is starting to figure it out.

let me ask you a ? what do you contribute other than your snide remarks calling me a pumper? just curious ill be waiting for your reply.

• Upvote 1

TRUTH, REALITY, and NO PIE IN THE SKY BS

hahahaha ooooooook i simply bring rumors ya know people like to read them whether they are true or not i dont know so attacking me just makes you look like an A$$. For future reference ali is kicking me back 10% comissions and tomorrow night in fact im meeting him in belize to cash out but don't tell anybody ok? we dont want the world knowing what i've been up to.

Keep it coming Easy. Someone is bound to be right one day.

I personally like the combined chats/rumors.

thanks i sure will dan. smile.gif

Edited by easyrider

to my thinking the first part of this thread is total 100 percent BS-- our solders not getting paid!, half Pay--boulderdash --SHOW ME A GIANT LINK ON THAT ONE!--- during the revenlutioary war , Washington had a problem with no pay , enlistment up , troops walking off to go home and to my thinking this has NEVER happened since then EVER---while our miltary is certainly underpaid for the sacifices they and thier families go through --there is no way some a-hole can convince me that thier pay is being held up due to a budget crisis---if that is the case then we should stand up march on our politicians , seize thier pay and assets to cover the military budget needs and put them in the front lines--if nothing else it would bring reality into thier lives !

Capt. Cliff

hahahaha ooooooook i simply bring rumors ya know people like to read them whether they are true or not i dont know so attacking me just makes you look like an A$$. For future reference ali is kicking me back 10% comissions and tomorrow night in fact im meeting him in belize to cash out but don't tell anybody ok? we dont want the world knowing what i've been up to.

The only thing here that looks like, talks like, and smells like an a$$ here is staring back at you in your mirror easy.

thanks i sure will dan. smile.gif

As I read over the responses from this post, I am amazed at most you that are ready to put a knife through your head should an RV not happen soon. Let's get a grip and really look at all of this.

I respect everyone that wants to get ahead and do better for their family, that is a given. What we have all done and most all of us know this, is taken a page out of Kuwaitti history when their Dinar dropped in value and then bounced back over time. Yes, the same thing happened after WW2 with currencies in some of the Europeon countries, but will not go into all of this.

We have all took a knife in our hands and carved out the country of Iraq and are holding it tightly in our hands as if to say that Iraq is going to be the Savior of all your problems and ills. At the same time, while Iraq is a Middle Eastern Moslim country, most people out there still have contempt for the other countries around Iraq. I will call it the 9-11 factor here and am still trying to wrap my head around this logic

I am not saying everyone here is going crazy, only a few out of the hundreds that participate on this site.

The problem with a lot of the people in the U.S. is not the Government, it's the people themselves that live in this country. I see where it started back after WW2. We saw ourselves as a superpower and a country that could not be defeated. Our Fathers and Grandfathers that came out of that great war came back to this country with a new mind set. They developed new work ethics, joined unions and strong family values of which they passed on to the Babbyboomers (of which I am). However, somewhere along the way things went off track and are still falling off the track. We have asked far to much of out Government and squeezed em for all we thought they were worth, till today there is nothing left to squeeze. I am not going to lay things out line by line as to what we have asked our Government for as I am sure no matter what I say some of you will want to paste me to the highest yardarm.

All I am saying here is that we should not look for all doom and gloom if the RV doesn't happen. Pull the reigns in a bit and patience. As for myself, if I die before an RV takes place. then I have left instructions in my will to leave the many IQD to my kids. After all my kids didn't have a chance to screw up this country yet. I will leave that for all you readers to figure out. Also in MHO opinion, the RV is closer than we all think.

I am a card carring vet and love this great country, and even worked for the largest firearms manufacture in this country that is able to help stand up for the right to bear arms.

• Upvote 1