Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

**Dinar Rumors**

easyrider

POPPY2] all i can say at this point is i am waiting on a call later today from a congressman about where this thing is today will come back if i get the report and post our status. before today and since last Thursday all intel has stated positively that all requirements have been met. all votes necessary to rv have been completed and all we are waiting on is the announcement. we do know it is not the only game in town and the world economic panel has to align all the other currencies before the announcement can occur and all intel we have from iraq says they are ready so who or where the hold up is coming from is very much in question at this point. stay positive and dont let a little wind blow you over. poppy2

Opinion from the PTR site:

People, the best indicator in my mind...IMHO is the USA budget. WE ARE BROKE. NO budget because NO MONEY to fund the budget without the RV. Obama stated that "we will revisit the budget in May and finalize it in June." Oh, and why Mr. Obama did you not complete a budget in Oct. 2010 when you had total control???? because there is no money to fund the budget...then, NOW and until the RV. NEVER have the US Congress waited until the 2nd quarter to produce a budget for the year they are in...NEVER! And now Mr. O. will fulfill his campaign promise that he is going to pay off 1/2 of the national debt his first two years in office (during 2011)....fund the budget and pay off 1/2 the national debt all with the RV of the IQD. People this HAS TO HAPPEN. Forget the intel from Iraq...look at our own country...don't think O. is going to pay down the the National DEBT with a .85 rate plus fund the budget. They can't "revisit the budget in May" unless the IQD RV's, much less pay down the National Debt by one cent. How long can we quit paying our service men 1/2 their pay or no pay...THIS HAS BEEN HAPPENING...I know someone who was getting no pay in the military (don't know if he is being paid now) and one of the mod"s son was only getting 1/2 pay..not that it won't be paid to them in the near future. How long can the IRS NOT send out refunds because they only passed a temporary budget? Do you really think the USA can wait until 2012 to fund the budget for 2011...NO NO NO! The RV must happen now folks...bottom line. D-DAY in USA (that would be Dinar DAy) "dinar for dollars" they must have it.

JMHO and my 2 dinars worth,

Ariel144

From Gail……..

From don't promote other sites & Boots On The Ground from PD

This is what Steve said, wow! : I am. I was scheduled to leave this morning but changed it to Wednesday because of the events taking place. I really did not want to get stuck on a plane and have the RV take place because I have so much to do to help you all cash out with a zero spread. Blessings, Steve

[AreWeThereYet?] On PD Chat....Boots on the ground....

[tnt11] security is at a very high level,higher then usually trust me. Don't have a lot of time so listen up. I'm doing this for a favor to sparton81. Yes i am a investor also so I do have some skin in the game. Let me tell you I have never seen so many different languages being spoken. [tnt11] Hello are details are 8 on 8 off [tnt11] trust me that hasn't been done in many many months [tnt11] a lot of talk on and off base about RV happening which you all know [tnt11] Never heard the talk off base like I have been hearing. people reg people talking about that hasn't happen [tnt11] today while off base talking to Iraqi people they the people telling us they where stronger then we are [tnt11] we where like what

[AreWeThereYet?] tnt11] they said our money our money [tnt11] I was like what when i heard that' [tnt11] that has never been tossed around before like that [tnt11] had to call sparton [tnt11] its being said every where [tnt11] asking other units the same question if they heard same…..they said yes [tnt11] dinar is getting harder to find [tnt11] thats real BIG news [tnt11] real big [tnt11] something is going on now, meaning today and tomorrow u know what i mean im 9 hours ahead [tnt11] its very crazy in a good way….lots of security from differeny countries [tnt11] i will call sparton81 today for me tomorrow for you [tnt11] thank you God bless [tnt11] bye bye From Kathy…….

Blaino--11:30pm est

11:32 PM [Capt Kirk] [blaino] Citizens and Guests of another site... just off the phone with Okie, (9:30PM CST, Monday) oops, woke him up, and several others earlier this evening... and there is some credible intel that we have a shot at tonight, during the overnight hours. As I was up late last night (read that as: this morning) and up before 7AM... I will be standing by from the horizontal position while... resting .... my EYES, Yeah, that's the ticket... "resting my eyes!" Anyway.... 3 top sources have related (grudge-ing-ly) that it "could" happen. So, be well, have faith and maybe... "The thief in the night" (code for Kuwait RV) may show up.... Hey, IT has to happen sometime, If not now... then when? If not my dinar... then whose?

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 6

This is what Steve said, wow! : I am. I was scheduled to leave this morning but changed it to Wednesday because of the events taking place. I really did not want to get stuck on a plane and have the RV take place because I have so much to do to help you all cash out with a zero spread. Blessings, Steve

IAM Shocked at this from steve, this is REALLY sticking your neck out for the chopping block.

Man I hope he has it from a good source.!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

IAM Shocked at this from steve, this is REALLY sticking your neck out for the chopping block.

Man I hope he has it from a good source.!!

I thought Steve I heard the formal rv announcement way back in February. Oh thats right, it's all done, they just havent announced it yet. Im starting to bring it all together now.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

How is it that these gurus have all these connections in high places, and they can't even spell? That's always been a red flag for me. Do congressman really provide intel to the kind of people who can't put together coherent sentences or spell correctly?

You are so right on target. Still laughing. :P :P :lol:

People, the best indicator in my mind...IMHO is the USA budget. WE ARE BROKE. NO budget because NO MONEY to fund the budget without the RV. Obama stated that "we will revisit the budget in May and finalize it in June." Oh, and why Mr. Obama did you not complete a budget in Oct. 2010 when you had total control???? because there is no money to fund the budget...then, NOW and until the RV. NEVER have the US Congress waited until the 2nd quarter to produce a budget for the year they are in...NEVER! And now Mr. O. will fulfill his campaign promise that he is going to pay off 1/2 of the national debt his first two years in office (during 2011)....fund the budget and pay off 1/2 the national debt all with the RV of the IQD. People this HAS TO HAPPEN. Forget the intel from Iraq...look at our own country...don't think O. is going to pay down the the National DEBT with a .85 rate plus fund the budget. They can't "revisit the budget in May" unless the IQD RV's, much less pay down the National Debt by one cent. How long can we quit paying our service men 1/2 their pay or no pay...THIS HAS BEEN HAPPENING...I know someone who was getting no pay in the military (don't know if he is being paid now) and one of the mod"s son was only getting 1/2 pay..not that it won't be paid to them in the near future. How long can the IRS NOT send out refunds because they only passed a temporary budget? Do you really think the USA can wait until 2012 to fund the budget for 2011...NO NO NO! The RV must happen now folks...bottom line. D-DAY in USA (that would be Dinar DAy) "dinar for dollars" they must have it.

This I can agree with somewhat, For one Big O did say he would cut the deficit in half this year,, How? Taxes thats the only way, also we hold lots of dinrs, we need the oil, cheap! do you think a lop will

pay the bills? come on , buy the oil? you won't see a 3-7 dollar RV , theres hardly that much cash in the world when you exchange it, I could be wrong But I read a lop would give them 20 billion! there are companies and companies worth that alone! What should pepsi amd sprint buy Iraq, well it's plausible with a lop, lets learn to crawl before we walk people, I could see under a dollar, to be logical would love more but come on, there are many mouths to feed, I believe a even smaller start and than a float as they get themselves on track, then the investers come in, and they all make money, greed is part of human nature, but so is gratitude................sane or insane you explain...........

• Upvote 2

POPPY2] ....all intel has stated positively that all requirements have been met. all votes necessary to rv have been completed and all we are waiting on is the announcement. ......the world economic panel has to align all the other currencies before the announcement can occur ..... poppy2

...IMHO is the USA budget. WE ARE BROKE. NO budget because NO MONEY to fund the budget without the RV. .... Do you really think the USA can wait until 2012 to fund the budget for 2011...NO NO NO! The RV must happen now folks...bottom line. D-DAY in USA (that would be Dinar DAy) "dinar for dollars" they must have it.

JMHO and my 2 dinars worth,

Ariel144

From Gail……..

From don't promote other sites & Boots On The Ground from PD

....Boots on the ground....

[tnt11] security is at a very high level,higher then usually trust me. Don't have a lot of time so listen up. I'm doing this for a favor to sparton81. Yes i am a investor also so I do have some skin in the game. Let me tell you I have never seen so many different languages being spoken. [tnt11] Hello are details are 8 on 8 off [tnt11] trust me that hasn't been done in many many months [tnt11] a lot of talk on and off base about RV happening which you all know [tnt11] Never heard the talk off base like I have been hearing. people reg people talking about that hasn't happen [tnt11] today while off base talking to Iraqi people they the people telling us they where stronger then we are [tnt11] we where like what

[

See if I follow their flow.

"the world economic panel" is supposedly the hold up. which means Iraq is not in controll of their RV :angry:

Because of our debt the RV is our only hope and the the GOI would love to help us out. They just gotta.... :rolleyes:

Could the sercurity issue be more world wide with the take down of Bin-Laden and have nothing to do with the RV? :blink:

And just for fun:

"boots on the ground" phrase is getting used a lot. Have not seen much of the "Sandles in the sand" but let me know when it comes in as "seals in the air" and I will stay up to watch. :D

• Upvote 3

Just another rate is done all is locked and loaded waiting to pull the trigger. The Million dollar question is who's hand is on the trigger??

I fully understand that there is really no intel its non intel, an oxymoron,.....like where from the government and we are here to help you!!

• Upvote 1

Have lurked you on chat, all you bring is rumors from other sites, hope you find another home, you have added nothing to this site. wiht any luck at all well be rid of you. Terry :angry:

Hope your talking about poppy? man cuz otherwise your thinking is ********************** , By the way my wife has a dog named poppi, but I don't hold it against the dog... You know , P.E.T.A and my wife,

he's untouchable....... HAHA.... Take care

Have lurked you on chat, all you bring is rumors from other sites, hope you find another home, you have added nothing to this site. wiht any luck at all well be rid of you. Terry angry.gif

u mad bro?

Easy...you crossing over to the dark side bro?

does a bear sh%* in the woods?laugh.gif