Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV Tomorrow

Dinarsepsis

Boots on the ground, intel straight from Mosul, the KURDS are in!!!! The RV is done!!! RV Tomorrow. RATE is 1:1, Wooohooo!!!! WTF??? 1:1??? What the Hell does that mean??? Just exactly where are they taking those three zero's off? From the exchange rate or the bills? But my source in Mosul says, TOMORROW folks!!! The wait is over ships at sea!!! Wohooooooooooooooo!!!! 1:1, Baby!!!

WHEW! What's that smell? Something stinks around here. Oh, it's the pumper post above. Please, somebody QUICK, open a window or something. I thought with the gurus making a hasty exit we would have the fresh scent of truth around here but I seem to have been be mistaken.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Haven't you heard we have a bunch of new guru's moving in, we are loosing all of the old timers. ;):P

Their Visa's expire'd and they have to go back home so their brother's and sister's will take there place untill then.

Boots on the ground, intel straight from Mosul, the KURDS are in!!!! The RV is done!!! RV Tomorrow. RATE is 1:1, Wooohooo!!!! WTF??? 1:1??? What the Hell does that mean??? Just exactly where are they taking those three zero's off? From the exchange rate or the bills? But my source in Mosul says, TOMORROW folks!!! The wait is over ships at sea!!! Wohooooooooooooooo!!!! 1:1, Baby!!!

sigh.

Another action packed episode of

the ultra desirable "Red Laser Dot".

The cat bolts in a super excited jubilee of anticipation while instinctively thinking...... ooooh, how satisfying that longed capture would be. Suddenly, the kitty corners the red dot between the sofa and the adjacent wall ... finally, the red dots days and moments seem to be numbered as the kitty's meows echo down the empty hall toward the shivering trapped dot .

Now it's time for the cat to make it's move! Preceeded with a hiss and swing, a flinging paw with claws erect evelope the hopeless dot.

Can this be the end for the poor red laser dot?............ stay tuned for the answer after a short intermission.

• Upvote 5

They are only taking your three zeros. I will be taking the rest .When anyone calls Rv is done and its not you will be added to a list.

And here we have it, history repeats itself...Out with the old, in with the new...Has this next breed of Gurus (pumpers) learned nothing from their predocessors? Better start working on your "Exit" post.

Go RV!

Edited by jamaba

This is just another example of IADS - internet attention deficit syndrome

Some newbie felt someone would pay attention to his jiberish and somehow make his world

Gues DV is a two sided sword, its one of the few sites which still allows postings from absolutely anyone - what can you do

new 'twist' for an old saying

its better to not post and not be known as a fool ..

than to post and leave no doubt

guess he felt he wanted to be known .. regardles...

• Upvote 3

This is just another example of IADS - internet attention deficit syndrome

Some newbie felt someone would pay attention to his jiberish and somehow make his world

Gues DV is a two sided sword, its one of the few sites which still allows postings from absolutely anyone - what can you do

new 'twist' for an old saying

its better to not post and not be known as a fool ..

than to post and leave no doubt

IADS that is perfect, thanks for one I haven't heard of.

I kinda like BMBS big man behind screen.