Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

050711 Athena Chat

easyrider

[athena] have not talked to anyone yet

[athena] but

[athena] last night I did

[athena] and it was very good

[athena] The rate is locked and live and just waiting to be released

[athena] cbi is no longer selling dinar

[athena] because the rate has changed

[athena] I thought you might like that

[garit] athena that leads me to believe something has to happen quickly, correct

[athena] garit one would think

[athena] extremely blessed yes, it came from the cbi

[summerlea] athena if the CBI is not selling dinar can TY from DinarBanker continue to buy…we know Ali is no longer buying or selling.

[athena] summerlea, no one can buy from them anymore, they are no longer selling

[athena] summerlea because the rate has changed

[kettle7] athena, Then it should show when the CBI opens tomorrow! Whoo Hoo!

[athena] kettle7, The only news better then that concerning the rv is when it shows to the public

[summerlea] athena that’s great news…may i ask how will TY continue to sell…b/c we are hearing that he can still sell…are we hearing incorrectly and the rate has actually changed?

[athena] kettle7 don’t count on it

[kettle7] athena You mean don’t count on seeing it on their site?

[athena] summerlea He owns them, not the cbi

[cjswest] athena how does one see cbi not selling, auctions shut off or new website up?

[ajax] summerlea TY is probably STOCKED with Dinar and will continue to sell (old rate) until it changes here…he has a ton of dinar already in his location from previous purchases he made…etc

[athena] kettle7 I am not sure when, they may show it tomorrow, but I doubt it, early next week is my guess

[summerlea] athena sorry you lost me on that last statement.

[athena] cjswest contacts

[garit] athena no comment about if we will like the rate?

[cjswest] athena even better, appreciate your information,

[athena] garit ) if it rv, I would think you will be happy with it

[athena] ajax correct

Edited by Munsch
making it easier to read by spacing it
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This is where this so called guru "athena" will lose ALL creditibilty after tomorrow if it doesn't happen. But I am sure they will be forgiven if it does not and become another Okie. Time will tell. I hope for the best but at the same time I don't see how these people keep getting away with telling false hopes. (Boy do I hope I am wrong though.)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

This is getting crazy! Every single day, week, month........! I just wish it would be over because this waiting game is really taking its toll on everyone! Some of the post on here really show how disrespectful people are getting to each other! I wonder what type of people we will all become once we are rich! I hope that I do not become the type of person that treats others badly. Maybe we should all take a good look inside ourselves and see if what we see inside us is what we want to be. I know that as a Christian I wonder if God is the one holding this up because he see's all the bad that may come from the results. I just pray he watches over all of us when this does happen and guides us down the right path.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

[athena] The rate is locked and live and just waiting to be released

[athena] cbi is no longer selling dinar

[athena] because the rate has changed

[athena] extremely blessed yes, it came from the cbi

[kettle7] athena, Then it should show when the CBI opens tomorrow! Whoo Hoo!

Ok.......CBI no longer selling because the rate changed & the info came from CBI

I wonder what lie Athena will come up with when there is an auction tomorrow??

After all.....if CBI is no longer selling, I would think that there would be no auction...........am I correct on this?

This is getting crazy! Every single day, week, month........! I just wish it would be over because this waiting game is really taking its toll on everyone! Some of the post on here really show how disrespectful people are getting to each other! I wonder what type of people we will all become once we are rich! I hope that I do not become the type of person that treats others badly. Maybe we should all take a good look inside ourselves and see if what we see inside us is what we want to be. I know that as a Christian I wonder if God is the one holding this up because he see's all the bad that may come from the results. I just pray he watches over all of us when this does happen and guides us down the right path.

I'm sorry I'm using my phone to post and I accidents gave you a neg when was try to give a pos. I was thinking the same exact things today. Someone please bring her pos back up. Sry.

It seems to me the hold up with the RV is the UST trying to get their piece of the pie as we cash in...

Obama wants the RV to happen, by the end of June so he can claim his policies made huge improvements in the economy...

I can see it now: Re-elect Obama - Bringing Justice and Economic Growth to the USA!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Upvote 1

The good Lord and greed do not go hand and hand, All this old school thought of ours has been for the most part lost, party due to parents as myself , who decieded working the the weekends made up for my childrens pass to not go to church and revist god...whether you believe in god or not it is the same premise, we sacafrice things just because it seems right at that moment I guess it was just part of what the world it

self has done to us in general,It's a valid point my friend but we can only hope age and wisdom will soon weight down upon this you speak of, because I know Time Has chaned me mentality and made me wiser.

RV will be great but it cannot step over the stepping stones that where set before us nor should it let our children miss that lesson and be a nob to someone , because they never knew any better.....

. IT'S THE GREAT CATASTROPHE OF LIFE!!!!!!!!!!

Not sure how anyone can determine the RV us right around the corner simply becuse Dinar Trade has stopped trading. Many other currency companies are still selling Dinars. At least according to their web sites.

It’s simple…. Think of it this way the Pumpers sleep form Tuesday the Thursday. They start the pumping as early as Thursday night and they don’t stop until Monday night.

• Upvote 1

Not sure how anyone can determine the RV us right around the corner simply becuse Dinar Trade has stopped trading. Many other currency companies are still selling Dinars. At least according to their web sites.

Because most get rich quick schemes attract idiots.

• Upvote 2