Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Randy and Scooby contractor in Kuwait

len

Randy and Scooby (a contractor in Kuwait)· FOLLOW THE MONEY….nothing else really matters…

1ST — Take a deep breath and relax. Don’t listen to all the rumors…nothing has

come true and is not valid until it RV’s.

* · Until the RV happens, nothing about the RV is valid….

* · Iraq’s Budget cannot open without an RV….

* · Contractors get paid in US dollars from 5 year contracts

* · 3.50 makes sense – 85 cents does not support the budget

* · 15% is long term capital gains – no receipts, convert, cannot track by date

* · It’s a lie about $76/ barrel – US signed – $32/ barrel

* · USA has orchestrated this plan

* · We’re the only country that have created money out of thin air…we devalued it and will revalue it out of thin air…

* · We’re killing ourselves with rumors that the chances are is that they’re NOT true… some say it’s RV’ing in 25 minutes and they come back with another time….

* · Watch: Ministry and Money – the ministry is seated but not announced…when they do, they’ll open the budget.

* · Shabibi said he would exchange the dinar to meet budget. That’s SOLID…even with all the lies.

* · It’s a lie about $76/barrel – it’s $32 / barrel – 2.5 billion — 3.50 RV makes sense

* · The USA owns 3 ½ trillion dinars

* · It could happen tonight…other mods are presenting it that’s hard on folks. We can’t control it so I always say it looks good. …because it does!

* · The DFI comes out of Ch. 7 – I think they got an extension for 6/15 (not sure). Has to come out BEFORE the DFI comes out.

* · If they RV’d at 85 cents, they cannot operate their budget.

* · Delta was not right…he’s not a finance guy. Investors will get people, but lose their sovereignty. They want to make sure they can pay for the people’s electricity and so they can buy a cup of coffee.

* · Do you think our government is going to sell government equipment for their army on the dollar? They’re sellingM1 Tanks for 1.5 million and they agreed buying army equipment. It’s not possible when they’re buying 5-10 billion and 85 cents won’t cover enough to feed the people.

* · The ministers are seated, names are on the door, intel can still vote them out and they still have to vote them in even though they’re operating and doing their job. That’s what Shabibi wants Maliki to do to move forward.

* · Technically they don’t have to announce the ministers before the RV…they could have RV’d last year. It doesn’t matter. I know, they know that. Why change mid-stream? It doesn’t make sense…it’s a cover until they’re ready to open up the rate.

* · We’re sitting at a “righteous” time right now.

Q: Could they RV twice?

A: Yes – They even made laws – if they use bogus with the lie of the $76/ barrel and use the bogus number of 1.33 is their bogus number…a week later, they can bring it up.

Q: If they’re doing 1.5 million barrels a day – they’ll go higher than $3.50, right?

A: Article was 3.50 million barrels = 3.47

Q: If they come out at 85 cents on Forex, the traders are going to buy up more money than they’ll pay me. Do they care who makes the money or will they come out with a rate they can sustain as it goes up in value. Even if they cash in, the traders are cashing in more than you and I bought…regardless of paper or electronic money. It doesn’t matter, they’re printing money out of thin air anyhow.

A: If I gave you $100 and you have one year to spend it…as soon as you decide to spend your money, you can open the budget, but the budget is $700. How much are you going to spend..all of it or 25 cents. You’re telling me they’re bringing it out low, until the Forex pushes it up by the traders.

Q: Could the US have their own 85 cents deal and keep it out of the Iraqi hands, since it’s coming out of our US Treasury?

A: When the banks pay xx dollars, it goes to the UST and that money is a dinar that’s worth 3 x more than a dollar…then it goes to back, most likely be destroyed, but not before money is printed to equal that and it will be done in Iraq.

Q: Could they RV on a weekend?

A: If someone was pointing a gun at your head, what day would you pick that it would not RV? You’d pick Friday because it’s their holy day. That doesn’t mean it wouldn’t RV…to me tonight is a great night because it’s before the Friday at any time….When it came on the market in 2010, it was 9 pm at night on a Thursday. That’s when it hit the Forex…they just have to flip it. Does it mean they will? I have no clue.

Q: Article: Central Bank received a commission of 13 dinars per dollar. Do you think they’re starting to pull the money out of the Iraq..

A: Yes, they’ve been trying for 2 years and put a law out to the US base that they’re going to use dinar instead of the US dollar. They want to pull the dollar out of Iraq.

Scooby: They’d rather you use the US dollar than the dinar….a wheelbarrel of money? Until it RV’s, IMO, they’ll continue using it – not all the time, just what they need to do. It depends on what they want to get and what’s the best value they want to use it for.

Q: What about the low auctions?

A: They’re running out of time…don’t think they can get past this weekend…we’re so close, it’s not even funny. The HCL is not totally confirmed that it’s done, it just has to be voted. They’ll probably pop all this at the same time. Ministers, oil law, and RV simultaneously.

If we make it through the weekend, I’ll be shocked…I’m going to stay up late tonight, and it could happen tomorrow. It looks so good. I’m not going to say it’s gonna happen…it just looks really good for tonight.

Q: Rate at 3.50?

A: That’s low to Iraq is coming in where they left…I really believe their country is worth much more….low to them is 3.22 – 3.50. That’s what they mean.

Q: Do you believe gold and silver will go down when the Iraq goes up?

A: Yes

Q: Did you hear that George Soros sold his gold and silver and the dollar went down?

A: Oil will grow stronger, the dollar will go down…Gold was 1400 /oz. When we were at 1300 I thought it would go to 700-800 – it may drop to 1,000 and at that point in time, it depends on how our country does what they’re going to do. I think silver is a great buy and know there’s potential that could be pretty large. It’s $40/ oz….that’ll probably drop a dollar. Gold won’t come down to $300/oz. though.

Scooby: George Soros (during the Desert Storm) – he came from a family who had a lot of money, but he made his money from the Kuwaiti dinar…all the money he had he threw towards the Kuwaiti market. When they RI’d…GS got in on the 7 +…so if he’s doing something like this, there might be something in the make here. Just a little history…that’s how he made his money…Desert Storm and Desert Shield.

Q: I wonder how they can manipulate this to make money in all areas by balancing the gold and silver, knowing when the Iraqi dinar RV’s…

A: You wouldn’t have inside trading if they weren’t…

Q: Could it have RV’d and wasn’t announced?

A: Only through the lack of communication – guys who made good money were spending 30-40-50 dollars a phone call – they couldn’t get information for 3 days. Now, we have the internet, calls, etc.

Q: All the stuff that happened last week…the pope, the royal wedding, Osama bin Laden…I thought we didn’t hear about it.

A: No…CBI would have posted it.

Q: What’s the correlation between the transfer of the DFI monies –

A: It doesn’t because it’s in US dollars…they have to be a sovereign country with their currency (Art. 8-9) …they have to have an internationally currency…..The DFI makes them a Sovereign nation or they could be sued. Individuals can’t sue a country to collect their money. A lawsuit was filed…all part of the DFI…with Saddam Hussein when the sanctions were placed on him…Guys like Maliki and Allawi were kicked out and were going to be put in prison…so they moved to England and other places. M. moved to England…they were already there (all bogus stuff). If they sued the country and won, and the court rewarded these individuals their money based on 3.208, Iraq couldn’t come in that right – they have to prior to the DFI rate…or they’d have to pay 3.21 cents…and they’d have to pay them after the DFI came out.

They actually won a lawsuit, so when the sanctions were lifted, the English courts awarded them a 3.21. DFI means they can’t get sued…by June 30th and they have to have an international currency.

Scooby: There was an article in the Arab Times…everybody knows about the planes Kuwait said they want to come back…Kuwait is going to sue them for the $?? – they don’t want people coming back to them that’s been sitting in the UN for the last 20 years. Everyone says the Iraqi’s love the Kuwaitis…brotherly love…it’s a lie…they’re the most greedy.

Randy: Contractors can’t get paid until Iraq has a currency and they have to pay these guys millions at 3.21 rate …that’s why I know that and they have to pay that by the English courts at the 3.21 rate.

They have to come out with a budget and they have to pay 3.21 on the rate — the DFI prevents them from getting sued and it has to be done by JUNE 30TH (before then).

Q: Do you think it will be a fixed float or managed float?

A: Yes a managed float and they’ll keep it there. They’re going to compare the dinar with the dollar…The dinar, US Dollar, British pound, the Deutche Mark…. ….5 currencies will be managed. It’s not going to go further than $8-9.

Q: Didn’t Shabibi in the late 80’s do a managed float down to 3.22?

A: Don’t know…he’s pretty good with floats – he managed it for 2 years at 1170 – from 1800….there’s extreme pressure for Iraq’s currency to go up.

Q: There was talk about getting a tax taken off the top..

A: That won’t happen.

Q: What about holding your currency at the bank?

A: I don’t think that’s legal…there’s banking laws and it can’t be more than 7 days – may be 10 days, tops. No matter what goes on.

Q: Do you think the government is going to go after our money?

A: They’re already doing that with taxes….if you do them, get a good attorney, a good accountant, they’ll stir you right.

Q: Regarding the 25,000 dinars when they drop the 000’s, will we be able to cash in the dinar or will it be 25 dinar to us.

A: It has nothing to do with the value…zippo. All it means is they want to bring them off the streets and the bottom line is a 25,000 dinar – $22 dollars. They’re trying to explain to the Iraqi’s is that the 25,000 = $22 dollars. That’s all that’s going on. If you have a 3rd or 4th grader, that’s the education level we’re talking about. And keep in mind, people older than that hasn’t grasped it yet. It’s about communication.

It’s slow…I’ve answered the same questions tonight several times. There’s no reason to have a 25,000 bill out there…they’re not going to know a lot of difference. A BMW would be 78 million dinar instead of 25,000 dinar. They don’t want them to buy bread with a large note.

Q: If the RV doesn’t happen tonight…what about June 30th?

A: They have to operate and the auctions that were generating money aren’t existent. This weekend looks extremely good.

Q: Is Iraq the final decision – in their hands – or in a combination of hands, IMF, US, Great Britain.

A: I think it’s all about Iraq…the UN, US, everyone’s signed off on it.

Q: What about the low auctions?

A: It looks real good, yeah.

Q: If it RV’s at 3.50, could it go down right away?

A: The chances of that currency moving for the next year is nill.

Q: If it goes up in a year, and other investors are buying in, could it drive it up higher.

A: They don’t want it to move in the market…bring it out and leave it there…only for the GGC. Remember, strong currency on the street remains…that’s why the US dollar hasn’t left the street. If the Kuwait guys comes out, they’ll move to the strong currency….and that’s when they’ll RV, not before that. I don’t think it’s going down.

Scooby: There’s a lot of rumors…a lot…When they say things about the border …Everything is locked down and they have to get a visa to get into another country. They can’t go from Kuwait toSaudi Arabia, Kuwait to Iraq…even to Turkey, Iran, etc. except for diplomats.

The other thing…as Randy has said over and over…We have to follow the money. Yes, we’re setting stuff up there to re-build their army. They’ve gotta have their money and they have to pay back the money given to do that.

Kuwait is going to get their money and whoever else…it’s not this kumbai ya…no.! They’re going to be fighting for this …I see it and it boils down to different tribes. When it comes down to the money…they’re the most greediest, selfish people you’ve ever seen in your lives. Are they all? No, I have good Arab friends, but most are very greedy.

I have great respect for Randy…He’s speaking the TRUTH…just don’t get all wound up. Breathe….this is gonna come…it’s just step by step. I tried to get this information to you guys, but it’s step by step.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

did anyone happen to catch the speech by obama, a couple of weeks ago, when he was talking about the gov debt, and possible shutting down, he said and I quote, "the debt issue will be extended until June 30 before the gov is going to make a decision about what to do with the national debt, " I am very surprised that no one has mentioned anything in dinar land about this statement. In my opinion, obama, is definitely waiting for something big to happen before that date, what other reason would he have to give that date, it fits right into all rv intel, I think we will see an rv somewhere before that date. just my opinion. :blink:

Edited by freaky frank
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

did anyone happen to catch the speech by obama, a couple of weeks ago, when he was talking about the gov debt, and possible shutting down, he said and I quote, "the debt issue will be extended until June 30 before the gov is going to make a decision about what to do with the national debt, " I am very surprised that no one has mentioned anything in dinar land about this statement. In my opinion, obama, is definitely waiting for something big to happen before that date, what other reason would he have to give that date, it fits right into all rv intel, I think we will see an rv somewhere before that date. just my opinion. :blink:

That date has to do with the debt ceiling and the last day that we can borrow money as a nation to meet our financial obligations. Not the RV. We will RV long before that! Yes!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Freaky Frank - I'm with you - I agree - I hope that he has a speech about how we (usa) are in the black now - thank you dinar! :) Go rvvvv

George Soros MADE his money by shorting the British pound in 1992.Made some 2 BILLION dollars.Since that time,he has destroyed several countries currencys.This man is truly an EVIL person,and he's trying his best to destroy the American way of life.Of course he is helped greatly by the joker in the white house who has been a receiver of his largest-----------------both shoud be "kicked out of the US"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!As usual-this is IMHO!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

George Soros MADE his money by shorting the British pound in 1992.Made some 2 BILLION dollars.Since that time,he has destroyed several countries currencys.This man is truly an EVIL person,and he's trying his best to destroy the American way of life.Of course he is helped greatly by the joker in the white house who has been a receiver of his largest-----------------both shoud be "kicked out of the US"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!As usual-this is IMHO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agree Agree Agree Agree Agree Agree

• Upvote 1

agree, but also note that Soros backed the most liberal candidate in both the Republican and Democratic party.

imo, he is a greedy anti-American elitist who has taken advantage of people and situations for his own benefit.

Am hoping and praying for the dinar to revalue soon and if it does, I hope everyone is smart and quiet about it.

As they say "Lose lips sink ships."

Edited by jgp
  • Upvote 1

I don't know this Randy but I heard the conference call and how much he does or does not know will soon be apparent. I will give him credit for his ability to put out info with confidence and answer questions intelligently. Seems a lot more credible than some I've heard. Who knows? Keep grounded and remember....this is rumor territory! B)

• Upvote 1