Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

050111 Live from Kuwait ( Big Country Intel )

GasCan

not from me. found elsewhere

Live on Baghdad TV last night 4-30-2011 friends of mine were watching this from their home in Kuwait.

He asked his wife to inturept the information and this is what was said...

1 billion and some change needs to be withdrew from a U.S. bank account before May 27th or they will lose the funds...

Is that clear enough...

Wow all those with high connections and intel and those that have been claiming that it is " done "! The few of us here in Kuwait know that nothing has happened yet... those who prey on the weak and hopeful.... those who pump yu up, then come back and say I'm here just to tell you to keep " your dinars, do not sale " telling week after week not a reason to go out and buy more dinars... knows it like telling a child, do not do this.... cause you know they are going to do it because you said not too...

further more, they never said if it was 1 billion U.S. dollars or if it was Iraq Dinar worth one Billion, which would mean what? that's right at least 1 Trillion... ???

Bottom line just good old fasion intel from watching Iraq TV has brought this date to light.. May 27th.. is the drop dead date to move the money to another account under Iraq control or lose it....

Trust me.... if the RV happens we will know here in Kuwait...

Good luck to us all!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Live on Baghdad TV last night 4-30-2011 friends of mine were watching this from their home in Kuwait.

1 billion and some change needs to be withdrew from a U.S. bank account before May 27th or they will lose the funds...

Is that clear enough...

Wow all those with high connections and intel and those that have been claiming that it is " done "! The few of us here in Kuwait know that nothing has happened yet... those who prey on the weak and hopeful.... those who pump yu up, then come back and say I'm here just to tell you to keep " your dinars, do not sale " telling week after week not a reason to go out and buy more dinars... knows it like telling a child, do not do this.... cause you know they are going to do it because you said not too...

further more, they never said if it was 1 billion U.S. dollars or if it was Iraq Dinar worth one Billion, which would mean what? that's right at least 1 Trillion... ???

Bottom line just good old fasion intel from watching Iraq TV has brought this date to light.. May 27th.. is the drop dead date to move the money to another account under Iraq control or lose it....

Good luck to us all!

English please! This is written as gibberish, and hard to understand. How can you have dinar in a US account?

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

Is that clear enough... what are you proving with your statement above?

Good luck to us all!

What does any of this have to do with an RV? Nothing as far as I am concerned it proves nothing. Wasted server space!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 4

Is that clear enough...

Good luck to us all!

I'M SORRY BUT WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY HERE?? :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

What does any of this have to do with an RV? Nothing as far as I am concerned it proves nothing. Wasted server space!

I'M SORRY BUT WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY HERE?? :rolleyes:

simple as that. they arent in this to lose money.

• Upvote 1

simple as that. they arent in this to lose money.

Ok, Iraq needs to withdraw funds…. So again what point are you trying to make here? What does this have to do with the RV or Dinar for that matter?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Ok, Iraq needs to withdraw funds…. So again what point are you trying to make here? What does this have to do with the RV or Dinar for that matter?

This could be involved with what we are hearing about the DFI money that needs to be moved be for the protection runs out or they can loose it. He didn't say it had to do with RV that was at the end he said if it RVs they will know first.

everything here is pure speculation and or peoples opinions. i have stated mine. if you are looking for me or someone else to tell you what, when, where and why it's going to happen good luck. take it how you want it. good, bad, or dont give a rats butt.

to crow i copied what was already written to save time in saying what i thought about what was written. simple as that.

• Upvote 2

I too am in Kuwait...and in all honesty I would have no idea if it happened until I get home and read the news....out of 1000 cable channels here 995 of them are in arabic(the 5 in english are subtitled in arabic)....they could be speaking for hours about the dinar and I wouldnt know, just pointing out that while being here may give you a different viewpoint, it sure doesnt make you any more informed.

• Upvote 2

I too am in Kuwait...and in all honesty I would have no idea if it happened until I get home and read the news....out of 1000 cable channels here 995 of them are in arabic(the 5 in english are subtitled in arabic)....they could be speaking for hours about the dinar and I wouldnt know, just pointing out that while being here may give you a different viewpoint, it sure doesnt make you any more informed.

5 channels huh? Almost feels like having cable is pointless considering the 5 channels in English. Sadly, you probably have to pay the fees to get those channels, huh?

this was written by ORCAinthemix. he lives in kuwait.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

EXACTLY

If you don't mind me asking,why would You post rediculous info. knowing it stinks? Just curious.

i posted this because i understood what the author was saying. just like life some people get it and some just dont. i see what side of the fence you're on. no hard feelings. it simply refers to the dfi funds stating what he thinks is the drop dead date. if this is true stinky never smelt so good.

• Upvote 1