Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Current CBI Auction May 2, 2011

gpoki

I just went out to CBI and did a scrape of the current numbers from last week to present.

It looks really good so far, there going down!

GOOOO RVVVV!!!!!

I did the same thing last night and uploaded as a chart. Of course that didnt include 1 May's auction. Yes, it does look good.

wow..its been awhile since I've posted. Just as soon as I saw my graphic logo I remembered I have 3 baby macaws that need feeding in the living room! Time to get up ;(

Now we wait IMHO I would think they cannot last long without seeing hyperinflation Shabs will have to flip the switch or he is going to be in double digits with inflation :rolleyes:

Well, I hope they flip it real soon.. I just became a statistic of our wonderful economy. :(

I just went out to CBI and did a scrape of the current numbers from last week to present.

It looks really good so far, there going down!

GOOOO RVVVV!!!!!

Okay... I have read it. Now what? What does it mean? They seem to be just numbers to me... I don't understand.

Okay... I have read it. Now what? What does it mean? They seem to be just numbers to me... I don't understand.

you must be new here....

in short short terms, lower sales number = good for us investors.

its believed that once they have 48-72 hour window of no sales on scheduled sale/auction days, then an RV is right around the corner.

try and dig up some of Doc31 posts and even some of Zantacs posts about this to get better info.

IMO, Shabbs and the CBI would never let inflation get out of control again after so much work driving it down. These small upticks in inflation month over month are good for us because they put pressure on the CBI to do something about it. I'll leave the auction analysis to Doc and Zantac, but it's widely accepted by many respected individuals on this site that the low auctions are a good thing in terms of the RV. Zantac mentioned in his post a few days back that he and Doc were doing some deep diving on these numbers. I'm hoping they post someting soon if these numbers continue to stay low.