Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

More good news!!!!

Pitcher

There is an Election coming and Obama wants to run again -The other thing is that this could be a False Flag deal--- Watch that we arent decieved- Thats all i can say- If it,s true fine - BUT with all that has gone on i would be careful.Blessings to all---Vern :)

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I'm watching the spontaneous celebration in front of the White House which shows how emotional this event truly is for all Americans. Justice!!!!! God Bless our Armed Forces!!!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

There is an Election coming and Obama wants to run again -The other thing is that this could be a False Flag deal--- Watch that we arent decieved- Thats all i can say- If it,s true fine - BUT with all that has gone on i would be careful.Blessings to all---Vern smile.gif

Al Jeezera is confirming with local sources. So this is the real deal. OBL is dead.

• Upvote 1

Osama Bin Forgotten is still dead after all these years. His condition has not changed.

It would be good to see something positive come from this. First they said it occurred several days ago. Now they're saying it occurred hours ago. According to conservative estimates, it would only require a fsmall fraction of Washington, DC's bovine excrement to fertilize the entire Sahara Desert.

So, who's going to be the next 'boogy man' to justify more endless ME wars? Mick Jaggers?

This is certifiable BS. Be on your guard, just in case.

touchedthesky

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

There is an Election coming and Obama wants to run again -The other thing is that this could be a False Flag deal--- Watch that we arent decieved- Thats all i can say- If it,s true fine - BUT with all that has gone on i would be careful.Blessings to all---Vern :)

I agree on the election issue, this will be another phase to his campaigning......I hope the focus isn't displaced here, and he doesn't turn this into an "All about Me" political propaganda. I fear there will be retaliation, Bin Laden is not the only enemy out there.

• Upvote 2

Who?.....Osama bin Laden..............No such person exists..............CIA Boogy-man... made up

9-11.....demolistions on load bearing points in the buildings brought them down. i watched footage from all angles, white puffs of smoke on all corners all the way down to buildings just like they bring down old buildings on TV with phosphorus shape charges, cuts through steel like butter, but JMO

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Who?.....Osama bin Laden..............No such person exists..............CIA Boogy-man... made up

9-11.....demolistions on load bearing points in the buildings brought them down. i watched footage from all angles, white puffs of smoke on all corners all the way down to buildings just like they bring down old buildings on TV with phosphorus shape charges, cuts through steel like butter, but JMO

You sure are a Dumb one!

Edited by BBALL99
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

There is an Election coming and Obama and ALL the rest politicians want to run again -The other thing is that this could be a False Flag deal : OSABA BIN LADEN IS DEAD !!!! and IT'S TRUE - BUT with all that has gone since 9/11 ...

TODAY AMERICA AND THE WORLD ARE CELEBRATING !!!!

THANK YOU TO OUR AMERICAN MILITARY FORCES !!!!

THANK YOU PRESIDENT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA !!!

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED !

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

There is an Election coming and Obama and ALL the rest politicians want to run again -The other thing is that this could be a False Flag deal : OSABA BIN LADEN IS DEAD !!!! and IT'S TRUE - BUT with all that has gone since 9/11 ...

TODAY AMERICA AND THE WORLD ARE CELEBRATING !!!!

THANK YOU TO OUR AMERICAN MILITARY FORCES !!!!

THANK YOU PRESIDENT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA !!!

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED !

....my point exactly.

• Upvote 1

yes my man Jesse Ventura uncovered this. it's another conspiracy made up by our good ole government. Jesse Ventura in 2012....... ;)

• Upvote 1

FLASHBACK FOX NEWS REPORTED BIN LADEN DEAD IN 2001: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,41576,00.html

Usama bin Laden has died a peaceful death due to an untreated lung complication, the Pakistan Observer reported, citing a Taliban leader who allegedly attended the funeral of the Al Qaeda leader.

"The Coalition troops are engaged in a mad search operation but they would never be able to fulfill their cherished goal of getting Usama alive or dead," the source said.

Bin Laden, according to the source, was suffering from a serious lung complication and succumbed to the disease in mid-December, in the vicinity of the Tora Bora mountains. The source claimed that bin Laden was laid to rest honorably in his last abode and his grave was made as per his Wahabi belief.

Like I posted earlier, (some dumb troll neg'd it) Osama Bin Forgotten is still dead after all these years. His condition has not changed.

First they said it occurred several days ago. Now they're saying it occurred hours ago. According to conservative estimates, it would only require a fsmall fraction of Washington, DC's bovine excrement to fertilize the entire Sahara Desert.

So, who's going to be the next 'boogy man' to justify more endless ME wars? Mick Jaggers?

This reeks of more lies.

This reeks of certifiable BS.

Be on your guard for a False Flag atrocity, just in case.

Update: 9: 26pm pacific: People are now scaling trees and waving American flags outside the White House at 12:30am on a Monday morning.

This is literally IMPOSSIBLE if this was not pre-planned.

Update: 9:06pm pacific: CNN is now fear mongering over the possibility of Al Qaeda retaliating. This is a major distraction/psi op on the American people.

People are now gathering outside the White House as if they planned on being there.

This is outright stupidly ridiculous!

Please.

DO NOT fall for any more fake bin Laden scams again! Haven't we lost enough U.S. Soldiers already?

touchedthesky

• Upvote 2

B)Interesting conclusion, Mongo! Now Mongo it has been a long wait I know but let O have one moment before his big Election Defeat. Just let the Bin Ladin thing go for those who know, know and those who do not, do not.

God Bless America

and all Americans, anyway!;)

Edited by Jac
  • Upvote 1

Vern you are such a worry bird . worry worry

what you need is a differant bird seed.

Maybe with canibus seeds in it.

No what I mean Vern

Al Jeezera is confirming with local sources. So this is the real deal. OBL is dead.

I figured it was real, pretty embarrassing if Osama produced a video for everyone with him holding the newspaper saying he was dead. And he was very much alive.

In St Louis they raised gas price 18 cents 20 3.98 and oil went down whats wrong with this picture???

You know, this concerns me quite a bit as well. The price of fuel correlates with the pricing of goods we purchase as well. If transportation costs increase, companies counter by increasing the price of their products. So, the price paid at the pump is very important in our daily lives. Even if we have become accustomed to maybe riding our bike to work or driving an electric car that needs no gas. Price of foods and goods increases relfecting those prices.

Now, in 2008, I recall crude oil topping off at around $150/bbl during the summer. With that said, I don't recall every exceeding a $4.00 mark, but become quite close (Like how we sit now). Crude is not anywhere near $150/bbl. It is actually just ubout 30% less than that roughly. So, technically, if we do the math, we should be paying 30% less than we do now at the pump. If the national average is basically $4/gallon, we should see gas under $3 or slightly over. Who is profiting off of this extra $1 being made?? If I am going to be paying near $4/gallon, I would rather see crude near $150 on the market, so at least the GOI would be able to close the gap on their deficit and we benefit.

I would like to see gas stabilize around $2.50/gallon. I know the thought of $1/gallon is out of the question, but, anything lower than $2.50 would be awesome. Anything above $3 is unreasonable.

$20 could fill a 1/2 a tank for most people at that price.

• Upvote 1